China starts a twitter war over Sri Lanka

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Umm... one small note to people who are in this forum since last 5 years, HeinzGud is actually an ally, not much use ridiculing him..
HeinzGud goes back a long time, that time forum was at 50-50 balance between Congressi supporters and BJP supporters. Ahh those were the tough days. Those days Sri Lanka was also having a civil war of their own.
Dunno if @HeinzGud, you have changed your stance, but good to see you commenting regularly after quite some time.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Umm... one small note to people who are in this forum since last 5 years, HeinzGud is actually an ally, not much use ridiculing him..
HeinzGud goes back a long time, that time forum was at 50-50 balance between Congressi supporters and BJP supporters. Ahh those were the tough days. Those days Sri Lanka was also having a civil war of their own.
Dunno if @HeinzGud, you have changed your stance, but good to see you commenting regularly after quite some time.
Ya I knew very well about the Gaffur Bhai. That's what I am not aggressive or else. :troll:

Haldilal

Country flag
> Greek taught you to rule effectively
Nibba wtf?
View attachment 64997
Bhai agar mein bhi kuch jada nahi kaha to kuch to karan hoga na? Kabhi Kabhi yeh Gaffur Bahi yaha ata hai aur kuch bata ke jate hai ke inko bhi pata nahi chalta. Ke aesa bhi kuch kaha tha kabhi.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Bhai agar mein bhi kuch jada nahi kaha to kuch to karan hoga na? Kabhi Kabhi yeh Gaffur Bahi yaha ata hai aur kuch bata ke jate hai ke inko bhi pata nahi chalta. Ke aesa bhi kuch kaha tha kabhi.
So you think I don't know stuff and you people know all the stuff and Indians are so great that everyone got everything from India. What kind of nonsense is that. Besides, I guess you think I'm a muslim guy hence the name Gaffur bhai. WTF?

Haldilal

Country flag
So you think I don't know stuff and you people know all the stuff and Indians are so great that everyone got everything from India. What kind of nonsense is that. Besides, I guess you think I'm a muslim guy hence the name Gaffur bhai. WTF?
No I clearly remember your first post. Just trolling. What now I am a fool. Sad poor me. :truestory:

FalconZero

Country flag
Well we know for a fact that Chandragupta was a greek mercenary. We don't know where did Chankya got his education from.
wut? Kuch bhi? There are disputes about whether he was son of some wife of Nanda or a shudra but he was an 'Indian', and about chankya, "we don't know his education source" ---> "he is a greek" what kind of bs inbred level logic is that?
Also, arthasastra etc were his original works so it doesn't even correlate to that, quit talking out of your ass.

FalconZero

Country flag
Meh, those people who claim everything came from India are as retarded as the people who say Greek taught Indians how to rule. Gaffur bhai was used by i guess Shade nibba because of the inbred level logic that you initiated but whatever.

shade

Country flag
Meh, those people who claim everything came from India are as retarded as the people who say Greek taught Indians how to rule. Gaffur bhai was used by i guess Shade nibba because of the inbred level logic that you initiated but whatever.
No, gaffur bhai was used by Haldi.
He probably is a gaffur bhai, sitting in Bahawalpur.

shade

Country flag
Chola = Chi + ola
clearly they are Chilean Muslims. BTFO indians! :cool1:
on a serious note, is this thread is supposed to be serious or just a jokes thread in disguise?
Anything with Lankavasis, Nepalols and Banglas is always a joke thread.
All weird and stupid shit they say just to COPE with the fact that they are small countries that will probably 'nommed by Bharat before the end of this century

FalconZero

Country flag
Anything with Lankavasis, Nepalols and Banglas is always a joke thread.
All weird and stupid shit they say just to COPE with the fact that they are small countries that will probably 'nommed by Bharat before the end of this century
No wonder they hate us. I like SL, they are based, Nepalis are based too but rn they are c*cked. Don't care about east Pakistan, as long as Sheikh Haseena is there that country has some hope after that they will spiral down to a bigger shithole than Pakistan ever was.

shade

Country flag
No wonder they hate us. I like SL, they are based, Nepalis are based too but rn they are c*cked. Don't care about east Pakistan, as long as Sheikh Haseena is there that country has some hope after that they will spiral down to a bigger shithole than Pakistan ever was.
Lankavasis and Nepalis may be ok folks irl but these ones on the internet are the most bitter, salty and retarded folks around.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles