China starts a twitter war over Sri Lanka

HeinzGud

Country flag
wut? Kuch bhi? There are disputes about whether he was son of some wife of Nanda or a shudra but he was an 'Indian', and about chankya, "we don't know his education source" ---> "he is a greek" what kind of bs inbred level logic is that?
Also, arthasastra etc were his original works so it doesn't even correlate to that, quit talking out of your ass.
What? :rofl: just by reading "we don't know his education source", you can only come to the conclution that he was a Greek? And you call my logic bs?

I did not say he didn't write Arthashasthra. Just don't look at thing from the Indic glasses.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Meh, those people who claim everything came from India are as retarded as the people who say Greek taught Indians how to rule. Gaffur bhai was used by i guess Shade nibba because of the inbred level logic that you initiated but whatever.
Well. Not everything. But there is this undeniable greek influence on Indian empire building. You should accept that.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Anything with Lankavasis, Nepalols and Banglas is always a joke thread.
All weird and stupid shit they say just to COPE with the fact that they are small countries that will probably 'nommed by Bharat before the end of this century
What is this man? What is your point here?

N4tsula67

Country flag
What is this man? What is your point here?
For ur kind information sinhalese came into existence in sri lanka around 300-200BCE they most likely went from India. The oldest buddhist monument is just 200BCE old in sri lanka. Originally sri lanka was mostly shaivite and was inhabited by them. Oldest Shiva temple in Lanka is 400BCE old. It was under the rule of Indian Empires. I respect ur nationalism but thats a fact that Lanka was indeed a part of Bharat once. Where do you think these Shaivite Hinduism and buddhism went to sri lanka obviously from the main land of the subcontinent.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
For ur kind information sinhalese came into existence in sri lanka around 300-200BCE they most likely went from India. The oldest buddhist monument is just 200BCE old in sri lanka. Originally sri lanka was mostly shaivite and was inhabited by them. Oldest Shiva temple in Lanka is 400BCE old. It was under the rule of Indian Empires. I respect ur nationalism but thats a fact that Lanka was indeed a part of Bharat once. Where do you think these Shaivite Hinduism and buddhism went to sri lanka obviously from the main land of the subcontinent.
This was said by Gaffur Bhai long time ago.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
What? :rofl: just by reading "we don't know his education source", you can only come to the conclution that he was a Greek? And you call my logic bs?

I did not say he didn't write Arthashasthra. Just don't look at thing from the Indic glasses.
We will , beause its indic .
Do any thing you want too with you rakshas land .
Chanakya was from bharat .
From bharat.
We are indians , we will look at anything related to India via indic lenses , we are not followers of whity whites.

Haldilal

Country flag
We will , beause its indic .
Do any thing you want too with you rakshas land .
Chanakya was from bharat .
From bharat.
We are indians , we will look at anything related to India via indic lenses , we are not followers of whity whites.
You should say chinese Mlecchas. Sri lanka made a huge mistake with the port city most of the auctioned plots is being taken by the chinese and we knew what they did in Malaysia. :troll:

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
China having got butt hurt after the Mike Pompeo's visit to Sri Lanka has this to say to Amurika! View attachment 64637
I have believed that US has spent too much on wars. Now it is the time for US to expand its influence in alliance with India to expand its soft power and influence. China may take advantage of those countries by Debt trap and other measure to neo colonialize those countries. US should not ignore these countries like SL and BD. I see mike pompeo's visit very positively and a step in right direction. A strong relationship with SL is good for US' influence in Indian subcontinent and IO region.

FalconZero

Country flag

Don't hurt your inbred tier brain with that logic, coming to the point i was stating how absurd your point was that you decided to say that Chanakya was a greek which he was not, because two things he was a learned brahmin with knowledge of Vedas born in Nanda empire which was part of ancient India and he himself said :
"Do NOT reside even for a single day in that country where you do not find these five:
1) A person well versed in Vedas (Srotriya)
2) A king
3) A wealthy man
4) A river
5)A doctor" - Chanakya, Chanakya Nitisutra 1.9"
"My mother is Goddess Lakshmi. My father is Lord Vishnu (Janardana). My relatives are Vishnu Bhaktas. The entire universe (lit. three worlds) is my native place" -Chanakya, Chanakya Nitisutra 10.14. DO NOT let any joker tell you that Chanakya was a liberal atheist
So can you tell me which greek book required people to have knowledge about Vedas? Your point is not just absurd but outright hilarious. These points by he himself state his religious leanings the book itself is a proof that your greek theory is absurd.
Well. Not everything. But there is this undeniable greek influence on Indian empire building. You should accept that.
influence != attribute everything that you said to greek, neighbouring kingdoms can mingle but saying that greek bought this is outrageous especially if someone like Chanakya is a good enough example about rules and regulations that developed under ancient Indian kingdoms.
I can go on in-depth about science to literature where ancient Indians made great advancements, mathematics where even likes of geeks couldn't compete and were later enriched with translated Indian works.

Haldilal

Country flag
I have believed that US has spent too much on wars. Now it is the time for US to expand its influence in alliance with India to expand its soft power and influence. China may take advantage of those countries by Debt trap and other measure to neo colonialize those countries. US should not ignore these countries like SL and BD. I see mike pompeo's visit very positively and a step in right direction. A strong relationship with SL is good for US' influence in Indian subcontinent and IO region.
Just see the port city it's like a base for colonization. They even want chinese rules and regulations on the Port city. And selling the plots mostly only to chinese.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
My point here is that Greeks help Indians enrich their own culture. Then part of that culture trickled down to Ceylon. In the end, the knowledge belongs to the human race which had started it's journey from Africa.
There is No point in that but sheer dumbness.

Greek Came ,They Fought, eventually Porus Defeated them .

Chandragupta went after them and eventually got the daughter of Seleucus , Princess Helena considered to be a rare beauty .

Friendly pact signed and Chandragupta aided in exploration of Middle East.

Now WTF they taught us here... or how did they destroy our Indus civilization.

Infact the Greeks used to line up for debt from India so that they can afford previous Indian Textiles and jewellery.

The Indian exploratory party flooded the Europe and infact it was Hunas who destroyed the Roman Empire with their continuous attacks.

The same Hunas who are very much part of Greater Indian civilization.

Greeks have been copying and learning from our Science and math texts too now what kind of trickling you are talking abt ?

Wait.. you are aware people in srilanka are actually of Indian race right ? They didn't came from ceiling above the Seventh sky.

SanjeevM

Country flag
In Love For China, How Much Will Sri Lanka Ruin Itself Further?

#SriLanka #ChineseDebtTrap #DebtTrapDiplomacy #TamilLivesMatter

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles