China starts a twitter war over Sri Lanka

HeinzGud

Country flag
You have local history of your Island.
However that history is still a part of the history of Bharat as a whole.
Ya. Obviously. That is what happens when you are neighbors

HeinzGud

Country flag
Not neighbors, we are all branches of one tree that is Bharat.
Assuming that you are an actual Lankavasi that is ;)
Yes and the Bharat is the part of much bigger human civilization.

shade

Country flag
If it wasn't for that. You wouldn't have lost the Indus valley to them woud ya?
Greeks came, Greeks went extinct in that region.
The tribes in Punjab-Sindh are still ours, genetically and culturally.
ofc Pakeez won't except this, just like the Muslims in your country do we wuz Arabz and speak Tamil only and have Tamil customs

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Even the so called "Bharat" history is not it's own no? Greeks taught you guys how to rule effectively didn't they? So why this obsession on "Own Histories"?
What you say dear is not even worth an Lol. And that is why @Longewala said... what he said.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Even the so called "Bharat" history is not it's own no? Greeks taught you guys how to rule effectively didn't they? So why this obsession on "Own Histories"?
Janab why are you entering the muddy water. Even the Sri Lanka on the SSC page dont enter this waters. Just see the SSC Sri Lankan Page. You will knew it. If a project fails they blame us. The Kriss square project I am talking about. If a poject succeed like ITC Colombo they rush to take the credit on it's own. Literally they kept quiet when the chinese literally stole the Port city under a long lease and heavy subsidy. Sometimes I thought are they sri Lankan or a 50 Cents Army?

Illusive

Country flag
Bhai if they don't want to associate don't force it, some of these sub continental people are like this only, contempt for the local culture while bending over backwards for foreigners and there are Indians in this category as well.

shade

Country flag
Bhai if they don't want to associate don't force it, some of these sub continental people are like this only, contempt for the local culture while bending over backwards for foreigners and there are Indians in this category as well.
It do be the truth do.
Till when can these Chamath Weerasuriyas can run from the truth?

HeinzGud

Country flag
Lol🤣🤣🤣 greeks taught us? India had a system of republic before anywhere in the world. Please read about Mahajanapadas
Greeks outdate them man... why don't you learn some contemporary history. Universe is not within Indian subcontinent you know.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Greeks came, Greeks went extinct in that region.
The tribes in Punjab-Sindh are still ours, genetically and culturally.
ofc Pakeez won't except this, just like the Muslims in your country do we wuz Arabz and speak Tamil only and have Tamil customs
My point here is that Greeks help Indians enrich their own culture. Then part of that culture trickled down to Ceylon. In the end, the knowledge belongs to the human race which had started it's journey from Africa.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
And after some time will say I am Indian why because I saw the film Indian.

Illusive

Country flag
My point here is that Greeks help Indians enrich their own culture. Then part of that culture trickled down to Ceylon. In the end, the knowledge belongs to the human race which had started it's journey from Africa.
You can go back even further back if its convenient for you, we come from the same big bang no :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles