China Military: Photos & Videos

J20!

Country flag
Take off weight = Armament, Fuel & total weight of the Aircraft..

Is that useful payload or just payload ( Including Fuel ) check again..

:cool2:
EXTERNAL CARRIAGE, ie Fuel, armaments and pods... Go ahead and check

J20!

Country flag
Fuel as a external .. :wat:

I think i will leave this to you..
*rolls eyes* So you're saying you've never heard of externally carried fuel? As in drop tanks and conformal fuel tanks? Stop going around in circles. The JH7 carries more ordinance than an Su34 can PERIOD. But since your "Ex-Gorshkov can carry 24 jets" fantasy, I realize you have a problems with facts you don't like.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
*rolls eyes* So you're saying you've never heard of externally carried fuel? As in drop tanks and conformal fuel tanks? Stop going around in circles. The JH7 carries more ordinance than an Su34 can PERIOD. But since your "Ex-Gorshkov can carry 24 jets" fantasy, I realize you have a problems with facts you don't like.
That is why people say 'drop tanks' not external carried fuel there is no such term.. :D

Take off weight = Armament, Internal Fuel & total weight of the Aircraft..
I would call it your state PR & About 'EX-Gorshkov' check latest data, Get out of the dream now.. :rofl:

J20!

Country flag
That is why people say 'drop tanks' not external carried fuel there is no such term.. :D

I would call it your state PR & About 'EX-Gorshkov' check latest data, Get out of the dream now.. :rofl:
Hahahahaaaaaa! You've never heard the term externally carried fuel? Because you don't know it doesn't mean it doesn't exist... If you call all externally carried fuel "drop tanks" what do you classify conformal fuel tanks as? They are all called "External Fuel Tanks" or EFT's not "drop tanks"... You're funny dude.

With regards to the Vikramaditya, I'll leave you to your denial, but 12-16 jets is what is specified and what was ordered for it (12 Mig 29K's and 4 Mig 29KUB's, but we'll see what happens when it is in actual operations(I'll save my "I TOLD YOU SO for then), but I digress, no need to go off-topic on this thread...

Maximum take-off weight = standard EMPTY weight + max INTERNAL fuel + max external carriage( fuel, armament and pods).

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Up close and personal with the first Type 056:

This baby is to be called Huizhou, and will be based in Hong Kong...

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Hahahahaaaaaa! You've never heard the term externally carried fuel? Because you don't know it doesn't mean it doesn't exist... If you call all externally carried fuel "drop tanks" what do you classify conformal fuel tanks as?

With regards to the Vikramaditya, I'll leave you to your denial, but 12-16 jets is what is specified and what was ordered for it (12 Mig 29K's and 4 Mig 29KUB's, but we'll see what happens when it is in actual operations(I'll save my "I TOLD YOU SO for then), but I digress, no need to go off-topic on this thread...

Maximum take-off weight = standard EMPTY weight + max INTERNAL fuel + external carriage( fuel, armament and pods).
Come on, now you are going to make new termonlogy out of your head ? :pft:

Lol, you cant admit your flawed argument, Ok then you can keep it..

Ah, repeating my words to me, genius..

J20!

Country flag
A PLAN hovercraft operating from one of the 071's( I have no idea which as there are now 3 in active service)...

J20!

Country flag
More openhouse pics of the pictured 052C 171:

Fore-deck VLS tubes

The quite large AsM cells:

J20!

Country flag
Come on, now you are going to make new termonlogy out of your head ? :pft:

Lol, you cant admit your flawed argument, Ok then you can keep it..

Ah, repeating my words to me, genius..
If "external fuel tank" (EFT), is new to you, then you need more help than I thought...

What flawed argument? The JH7 carries more than an su34? I don't see how stating a documented fact is a flawed argument. Or do you still dispute it "because the su34 has a heavier takeoff load"? If so then I guess the rafale's stats are "PR" as well because it has a lighter max takeoff load and a heavier payload than the su34 as well. Accept facts Kunal...

That's your problem, you don't read before you post, I didn't repeat your "flawed" words, I corrected them:

Your FLAWED statement
My post:
Maximum take-off weight = standard EMPTY weight + max INTERNAL fuel + max external carriage( fuel, armament and pods)
If you don't see the difference, then I cant help you...

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
PS Kunal you didn't answer my question, what do you call conformal fuel tanks if all external fuel carriage is classified as "drop tanks" as you say?... Don't dodge questions.

They're all called EXTERNAL FUEL TANKS or EFT's... Do a little research before denouncing facts bro...

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
If "external fuel tank" (EFT), is new to you, then you need more help than I thought.What flawed argument? The JH7 carries more than an su34? I don't see how stating a documented fact is a flawed argument. Or do you still dispute it "because the su34 has a heavier takeoff load"? If so then I guess the rafale's stats are "PR" as well because it has a lighter max takeoff load and a heavier payload than the su34 as well. Accept facts Kunal...

That's your problem, you don't read before you post, I didn't repeat your "flawed" words, I corrected them:

If you don't see the difference, then I cant help you...
PS Kunal you didn't answer my question, what do you call conformal fuel tanks if all external fuel carriage is classified as "drop tanks" as you say?... Don't dodge questions.

They're all called EXTERNAL FUEL TANKS or EFT's... Do a little research before denouncing facts bro...

Don`t twist facts here.. :)

You called it External Fuel on first place with fuel pods and now EFT, You cant even write properly, please..

You probably don't even know what is useful payload compare to Max Payload, And keep changing statement don't help you either..

What you wrote is what you copied from my post, Make up your mind what you are suppose to say ..

J20!

Country flag
Don`t twist facts here.. :)

You called it External Fuel on first place with fuel pods and now EFT, You cant even write properly, please..
Fuel pods???? Please quote the post where I said anything of the sort. I'm sorry, but how is "external fuel" wrong? Is it INTERNAL fuel maybe?

You probably don't even know what is useful payload compare to Max Payload, And keep changing statement don't help you either..
Hahaha! I rest my case!!! You have no idea what you're talking about.:rofl: Maximum PAYLOAD and useful load are the same thing!!! They are both maximum takeoff weight less empty weight... You sir have just made my day..

What you wrote is what you copied from my post, Make up your mind what you are suppose to say ..
Your post:
My post:
Maximum take-off weight = standard EMPTY weight + max INTERNAL fuel + max external carriage( fuel, armament and pods)
How is one a copy of the other?

What you posted was WRONG!!
The figures listed are MAX TAKEOFF WEIGHT. Takeoff weight varies. You can fill a jets tanks at half its capacity, or even fly it clean with no external load whatsoever.
MAX takeoff weight does not vary, there is only ONE maximum takeoff figure. Does basic English elude you? I thought it was your first language??

PS. You still haven't answered the question:
"what do you call conformal fuel tanks if all external fuel carriage is classified as "drop tanks" as you say?"

Failing to admit you were wrong seems to be an Indian specialty on this forum...

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Fuel pods???? Please quote the post where I said anything of the sort. I'm sorry, but how is "external fuel" wrong? Is it INTERNAL fuel maybe?Hahaha! I rest my case!!! You have no idea what you're talking about.:rofl: Maximum PAYLOAD and useful load are the same thing!!! They are both maximum takeoff weight less empty weight... You sir have just made my day..

Failing to admit you were wrong seems to be an Indian specialty on this forum...
External carriage fuel ? No where you mentioned EFT , and pods ( What kind of pods, fuel pods or rocket pods, make up your mind ) you cant even write properly.. :D

See, l told you you have no idea..

They way i see, you cant defend your statements here and dragging it to prove it right seem specialty of Chinese here..

J20!

Country flag
External carriage fuel ? No where you mentioned EFT , and pods ( What kind of pods, fuel pods or rocket pods, make up your mind ) you cant even write properly.. :D

See, l told you you have no idea..

They way i see, you cant defend your statements here and dragging it to prove it right seem specialty of Chinese here..
You're still dodging every question I ask.... So you have no comment on your "what is useful payload compare to Max Payload" debacle?

Now who is twisting?

External carriage is anything that can be carried on pylons of a fighter jet, ie FUEL + ARMAMENTS + PODS

I never said "fuel pods". again, isn't english your first language? PODS, ie EW pods, targeting pods, IRST pods, etc etc. You are lost.

I'm loving how you dodge every question I give you, its like watching the matrix.

All this nonsense because you cant deal with the fact that the JH7 can carry 1000kg more than an Su34 can... :tsk: Sad...

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Yuanwang-6 arrived at Fiji to monitor the Shenzou-9 docking mission.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
You're still dodging every question I ask.... So you have no comment on your "what is useful payload compare to Max Payload" debacle?

Now who is twisting?
I am not dodging your question but you are dodging my questions & asking my question to me :D

Go Google there are many clear explanation about it..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles