China Economy: News & Discussion

helin

no system is perfect, but if i were given to choose i will take the USA but if you are rich in china and poor in the USA well then China looks better, both are horrible systems, but face it more people try to live in the USA and Canada than in China, true the americans have many defects but they stink less

people trying to enter the USA
View attachment 257510

people trying to scape China

View attachment 257511
Mexicans should stay in Mexico and make Mexico a better place.
Chinese and Indians should do the same.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
correct but the reality is million are poor in the world and are forced to move to other countries, I am not againts people coming to my country and live there

1718080076931.png

but politics make it hard

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
no system is perfect, but if i were given to choose i will take the USA but if you are rich in china and poor in the USA well then China looks better, both are horrible systems, but face it more people try to live in the USA and Canada than in China, true the americans have many defects but they stink less
Do not compare Canada to murrica. And you may wanna do actual research on where the poor do better- China or USA. And the answer is China. By a country-mile.

People try to enter USA because murricans,like most westerners, are ez for us asians to outcompete and outperform in every category. i too would rather move to USA than Shenzen - both places i've worked in fyi- because silicon valley is far easier to compete in than in China or India.

America stinks far more than China. The anglo is the worst genocider in history of mankind and the worst to its own kind in history

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
No. we are here to colonize your shitty culture and improve it. Deal with it. what goes around, comes around.

Azaad

Country flag
not really, the basket has to attain critical mass. which means USD has to get below 30% of transactions and stored wealth.
The basket being available which was the original argument is different from the basket acquiring critical mass which it definitely won't. China's story will be over in a decade. Xi will ensure that

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
The basket being available which was the original argument is different from the basket acquiring critical mass which it definitely won't. China's story will be over in a decade. Xi will ensure that
China's story isnt going to be over. Not when it has production overcapacity in like 99% of consumer goods and industrial production in the world. At worst, they will stagnate like japan due to demographic collapse, but even then, they are already the greatest export driven nation ever in history and only getting bigger share of the pie - as the global south develops, China will acquire a significant share in those economies too.

the bastket will achieve critical mass because its inevitable, as the world has lost trust in the USD thanks to US theft of Russian sovereign wealth- something the yankees were not stupid enough to do even during the cuban missile crisis.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Seems happy hours is early where you are.

Cheers! 🥂
why is that a happy hour drunk comment ? china's demographic collapse is imminent. it will require shit tons of immigrants to power its industrial base. so we will colonise china too- though its gonna be more colonised by SE Asia.

Azaad

Country flag
Chinese stabbing westerners in China

Was the Han caught stealing designs that he had to resort to such extreme measures or was his visa rejected by the US consulate or wasn't he paid by the Americans for spying on China or did the Americans complain about his cooking or did the Americans discover the source of the Wuhan virus pandemic ?

Which one of these is true ? @rockdog

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Do not compare Canada to murrica. And you may wanna do actual research on where the poor do better- China or USA. And the answer is China. By a country-mile.

People try to enter USA because murricans,like most westerners, are ez for us asians to outcompete and outperform in every category. i too would rather move to USA than Shenzen - both places i've worked in fyi- because silicon valley is far easier to compete in than in China or India.

America stinks far more than China. The anglo is the worst genocider in history of mankind and the worst to its own kind in history
I am a humanist, thus I think from person to person you have to consider individual behavior, so I do not generalize, further more all humans deserve a good standard of living.

Nationalism and hate are a toxic combination=nazism

Humans are the same what it changes are values, some Chinese are excellent people, some are not so individually it depends in the person.

I am against ideologies and policies, not against people or nations.

If I like India is because I see a nation peaceful and as a latin american I can relate more than to Chinese, but In some aspects Chinese have common things to us and every one is different, my brother he likes China.

I am interested in learning not hearing people tell me about their superiority. If i read I learn, If you teach me about India`s great gifts to humanity I am happy, i consider every one is equally capable, what is wrong is evil, abusing of other people either individually or collectivelly.

I am not a fan of CCP and i can relate more to india`s democracy, spirituality, no nation is perfect nor any person so in general I know all humans deserve a nice living and while i am not perfect, I try to consider forums sometimes get toxic since pride and nationalism turns conversations sour.

So you can opine what ever, but personally I am western since Mexico is in the western hemisphere, and my culture has more in common with the USA I prefer the USA and I know is much wealthier than either China or Mexico, but I am not a materistic person wealth is relative and spirituality also counts.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I am a humanist, thus I think from person to person you have to consider individual behavior, so I do not generalize, further more all humans deserve a good standard of living.

Nationalism and hate are a toxic combination=nazism

Humans are the same what it changes are values, some Chinese are excellent people, some are not so individually it depends in the person.

I am against ideologies and policies, not against people or nations.

If I like India is because I see a nation peaceful and as a latin american I can relate more than to Chinese, but In some aspects Chinese have common things to us and every one is different, my brother he likes China.

I am interested in learning not hearing people tell me about their superiority. If i read I learn, If you teach me about India`s great gifts to humanity I am happy, i consider every one is equally capable, what is wrong is evil, abusing of other people either individually or collectivelly.

I am not a fan of CCP and i can relate more to india`s democracy, spirituality, no nation is perfect nor any person so in general I know all humans deserve a nice living and while i am not perfect, I try to consider forums sometimes get toxic since pride and nationalism turns conversations sour.

So you can opine what ever, but personally I am western since Mexico is in the western hemisphere, and my culture has more in common with the USA I prefer the USA and I know is much wealthier than either China or Mexico, but I am not a materistic person wealth is relative and spirituality also counts.
And i am a realist. Ie, reality wins over ideoogy.
in reality, you won't find a nation that has done more heinous crimes against its own people as well as foreigners as USA.
Did China deliberately infect a group of its own people it considers lower race, with deadly disease, then lie about it for 50 years, to 'observe' the effects of the disease ? No. did India ? no. Did Russia ? no. Did USA ?YES.
Did China deliberately lie about effects of nuclear radiation to a group of poor foreigners so that the foreigners would return to their irradiated land, get cancer and birth defects, so the government could 'study' the effect of long term exposure to radiation ? no. Did india ?no. Did Russia ? no. Did USA ? yes.

Did china make up bullshit reasons to go invade and destroy countries, not once but thrice, in the last 50-60 years ? Nope. Did India ? nope. Did Russia ? Nope. Did USA ? yes.

So don't give me 'all countries have their good and bad people' crap. What is objective truth, is that no country has harmed its own people and foreigners as much as USA has in our lifetimes. Ergo, USA is the worst nation in our lifetime.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
And i am a realist. Ie, reality wins over ideoogy.
in reality, you won't find a nation that has done more heinous crimes against its own people as well as foreigners as USA.
Did China deliberately infect a group of its own people it considers lower race, with deadly disease, then lie about it for 50 years, to 'observe' the effects of the disease ? No. did India ? no. Did Russia ? no. Did USA ?YES.
Did China deliberately lie about effects of nuclear radiation to a group of poor foreigners so that the foreigners would return to their irradiated land, get cancer and birth defects, so the government could 'study' the effect of long term exposure to radiation ? no. Did india ?no. Did Russia ? no. Did USA ? yes.

Did china make up bullshit reasons to go invade and destroy countries, not once but thrice, in the last 50-60 years ? Nope. Did India ? nope. Did Russia ? Nope. Did USA ? yes.

So don't give me 'all countries have their good and bad people' crap. What is objective truth, is that no country has harmed its own people and foreigners as much as USA has in our lifetimes. Ergo, USA is the worst nation in our lifetime.
you did not care to read, i said "I am against ideologies and policies not against peoples or nations" get it

What does it mean>

It means generalizations are stupid, there are nice people anywhere, there are nice chinese people but also bad people, same Mexicans there are very bad people in Mexico but also good people.

Now policies, policies means what a politician or a group of politicians do as part of a party policy in society and affect nationals as well as foreigners

If you cared to read every where there are bad policies, In Mexico we had bad policies, some past policies made people poor, some policies had affected the health of people, some politicians are killing people by supporting drug dealers.

The complexity to judge the USA stands because it has like any person good and bad traits, same is China.

propaganda is a way to hide bad traits and exagerate good ones.

T
he USA has shaped modern the modern world. in fact we can talk thanks to american inventions of electronics; Internet so far was an american invenction and so semiconductor electronics.

Does it mean other nations did not help? of course not Humanity is sharing knowledge, there are Chnese, indians, and many other nationalities that have helped humanity and even the USA industry.

Do the USA has bad policies?yes, wars, poverty has been also crimes the USA has done.
But no government is clean, The mexican government in fact is responsible to some degree by the deaths of americans due to fentanyl, of course it is not the only culprit, and not all the goverment is guilty and it is not a policy of the Mexican government, however corruption and inpunity are policies that have not been corrected by the Mexican government.

Same is oversupply, over supply is a policiy to destroy competition and stablish chinese control over world markets, however the solution is tariffs and forced tech transfers, and that is what you are seeing by western governements and even developing countries like India, Brazil or Mexico.

I am not interested in your hate, we can discuss policies even learn Indian scientific inventions since I like India and I wish the best to your people, but if you say CCP is good I do not think you are right, CCP has some good policies, but its ideology is totalitarian, is not communism but plain Chinese fascism.

Last edited:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
you did not care to read, i said "I am against ideologies and policies not against peoples or nations" get it

What does it mean>

It means generalizations are stupid, there are nice people anywhere, there are nice chinese people but also bad people, same Mexicans there are very bad people in Mexico but also good people.
It means you are a stupid fellow who lets his personal beliefs cloud objective data-driven conclusions.

Now policies, policies means what a politician or a group of politicians do as part of a party policy in society and affect nationals as well as foreigners

If you cared to read every where there are bad policies, In Mexico we had bad policies, some past policies made people poor, some policies had affected the health of people, some politicians are killing people by supporting drug dealers.
Did mexico infect its lower races with deadly virus, then lie about it for 50 years ? did mexico deliberately tell foreigners to go back to their homes after irradiating it with nuclear bombs, to study effect of radiation ? If no, then 'bad' policies of mexico are far better than the bad policies of USA.
Bad isnt equal. some bad is way worse than others.

The complexity to judge the USA stands because it has like any person good and bad traits, same is China.

propaganda is a way to hide bad traits and exagerate good ones.

T
he USA has shaped modern the modern world. in fact we casn talk thanks to american inventions of electronics Internet so far was an american invenction and so semiconductor electronics.
Inventions happen regardless of what policies your state does. Hitler is the reason we have a space program anywhere on the planet. So we should thank the nazis too ? fack off with your justifications to make USA look like its a civilised nation.

Do the USA has bad policies yes, wars, poverty has been also crimes the USA has done.
But no government is clean, The mexican government in fact is responsible to some degree by the deaths of americans due to fentanyl, of course it is not the only culprit, and not all the goverment is guilty and it is not a policy of the Mexican government, however corruption and inpunity are policies that have not corrected by the Mexican government.

Same is oversupply, over supply is a policiy to destroy competition and stablish chinese control over world markets, however the solution is tariffs and forced tech transfers, and that is what you are seeing by western governements and even developing countries like India, Brazil or Mexico.

I am not interested in your hate, we can discuss policies even learn Indian scientific inventions since I like India and I wish the best to your people, but if you say CCP is good I do not think yoiu are right, CCP has some good policies, but its ideology is totalitarian, is not communism but plain Chinese fascism.

we do not have to be perfect to say you are worse. Mexico or India or China doesnt have to be a perfect government to say that the US is far, far worse. Your idiotic ideology is irrelevant to objective data-driven conclusion: USA is the worst nation on the planet by a country mile and deserves to be destroyed.
I am not interested in your bullshit ideology of enabling and justifying mass murder and human experimentation.
You are an idiot, which is why you put more emphasis on ideology than actual results. Who cares if China is totalitarian and US is democratic, if China is far more humane in its interactions with people than murrica ?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
It means you are a stupid fellow who lets his personal beliefs cloud objective data-driven conclusions.

Did mexico infect its lower races with deadly virus, then lie about it for 50 years ? did mexico deliberately tell foreigners to go back to their homes after irradiating it with nuclear bombs, to study effect of radiation ? If no, then 'bad' policies of mexico are far better than the bad policies of USA.
Bad isnt equal. some bad is way worse than others.

Inventions happen regardless of what policies your state does. Hitler is the reason we have a space program anywhere on the planet. So we should thank the nazis too ? fack off with your justifications to make USA look like its a civilised nation.

we do not have to be perfect to say you are worse. Mexico or India or China doesnt have to be a perfect government to say that the US is far, far worse. Your idiotic ideology is irrelevant to objective data-driven conclusion: USA is the worst nation on the planet by a country mile and deserves to be destroyed.
I am not interested in your bullshit ideology of enabling and justifying mass murder and human experimentation.
You are an idiot, which is why you put more emphasis on ideology than actual results. Who cares if China is totalitarian and US is democratic, if China is far more humane in its interactions with people than murrica ?
You are doing propaganda it is obvious

Tractors are american inventions

John Froelich

The tractor was created by John Froelich, an American inventor who lived in Froelich, Iowa, a small village in northeast Iowa.
1718142148094.png

The Tractor has made Life in India, China and everywhere better, why? consider agriculture yields, obviously you hide that factor.

• Ferdinand Carré, a French engineer, developed a refrigerator that used a mixture containing ammonia and water in 1859.
  • Carl von Linde, a German scientist, invented a portable compressor refrigeration machine using methyl ether in 1873, and in 1876 switched to ammonia. In 1894, Linde also developed new methods for liquefying large amounts of air.
  • Albert T. Marshall, an American inventor, patented the first mechanical refrigerator in 1899.
  • Renowned physicist Albert Einstein patented a refrigerator in 1930 with the idea of creating an environmentally friendly refrigerator with no moving parts and did not rely on electricity.
1718142864831.png

without tractors and refrigerators Life everywhere would be very hard and that is also a western invention.

So yes you can focus in american bad traits, I can focus in good traits.

You simply have hate no nation is totally evil or totally bad but policies are ideas same ideology and there are bad ideas and good ideas.

Last edited:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
You are doing propaganda it is obvious

Tractors are american inventions
The one doing propaganda is you, because you have a bullshit belief system that all countries are equally good/bad ( except China according to you coz its system is something you dislike).

John Froelich

The tractor was created by John Froelich, an American inventor who lived in Froelich, Iowa, a small village in northeast Iowa.

The Tractor has made Life in India, China and everywhere better, why? consider agriculture yields, obviously you hide that factor.

• Ferdinand Carré, a French engineer, developed a refrigerator that used a mixture containing ammonia and water in 1859.
  • Carl von Linde, a German scientist, invented a portable compressor refrigeration machine using methyl ether in 1873, and in 1876 switched to ammonia. In 1894, Linde also developed new methods for liquefying large amounts of air.
  • Albert T. Marshall, an American inventor, patented the first mechanical refrigerator in 1899.
  • Renowned physicist Albert Einstein patented a refrigerator in 1930 with the idea of creating an environmentally friendly refrigerator with no moving parts and did not rely on electricity.

without tractors and refrigerators Life everywhere would be very hard and that is also a western invention.

So yes you can focus in american bad traits, I can focus in good traits.

You simply have hate no nation is totally evil or totally bad but policies are ideas same ideology and there are bad ideas and good ideas.
You are the one who is doing the bullshit of conflating American government with a random american individual. Tractor was not made by the US govt. So it has no bearing on trying to evaluate which nation is better/worse in terms of government.

I didnt say America is totally evil. I said America is the worst nation on the planet, due to its actions towards its own people and foreigners. You aredoing bullshit propganda of trying to make all nations 'equally good/bad' due to your bullshit anti-factual belief system.

According to you, is Nazi Germany equally good/bad as Mexico ? If so, why ? if not so, why ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles