China Economy: News & Discussion

brational

Country flag
Racial slurs don't really support your position much! It just smacks of envy and sour grapes!

See this? That is internet speed underground on a metro in a regular Chinese city, Tianjin! With this you can game with players sitting at home on broadband in the West because there is no latency. Imagine what this can do for logistics, communication and manufacturing in the real world!
View attachment 220975

See this? This a large Chinese military transport converted into a Fly Testbed testing a civilian turbofan! Very few countries can build large military transports, fewer still have flying testbeds (I know India needs to send the Kaveri to Russia every time it needs to be flight tested) and less than that have ever attempted a large commercial jet engine!

View attachment 220978

And China is still a developing Global South nation with many years of growth!!!
Global South is again a Stolen Term.
Chinks are a bunch of Thieves. Shameless creatures.
You should see your aircrafts made with stolen tech and do ekshath-bashath.
Have you found any Porki, Noko or Burmese forum to spread your lies?

SexyChineseLady

Global South is again a Stolen Term.
Chinks are a bunch of Thieves. Shameless creatures.
You should see your aircrafts made with stolen tech and do ekshath-bashath.
Have you found any Porki, Noko or Burmese forum to spread your lies?
:shock:

SexyChineseLady

This is what we call domination in an industry! In August of 2023, out of a total of 116 global new ship orders, 102 went to China!!!

rockdog

Country flag
Good for you, Mr. Angry and Jealous Indian Person.

Sounds very fake for you to suddenly transport yourself to the desolate Indo-Tibetan Border:eek1: But okay!
Lava Agni 2 is using MTK soc, i think it's turn key solution from Taiwan or its mainland R&D team.

And Lava blaze 2 using Unisoc, from a company with name Tsinghua university 清华紫光... A mainland China turn key solution provider.

SexyChineseLady

I'm rather proud of Vietnam actually. Fellow commie Asian nation following in China's footsteps (and using lots of Chinese parts!) had actually beaten Japan in shipbuilding this past month!

brational

Country flag

Sounds very fake for you to suddenly transport yourself to the desolate Indo-Tibetan Border:eek1: But okay!
I am not a Chink and do not process faking skills. I stay at a distance of 17 km from Indo Tibet Border.
I am neither angry nor jealous of the Stealing and Fakery of the Chinks. Nobody gets jealous of the achievement of thieves.
Wait.. Are you taking pride of yourself again?

brational

Country flag
Lava Agni 2 is using MTK soc, i think it's turn key solution from Taiwan or its mainland R&D team.

And Lava blaze 2 using Unisoc, from a company with name Tsinghua university 清华紫光... A mainland China turn key solution provider.
Yes, thats why i have posted it. I knew that someone will come up with a comment. You guys are well paid by CCP it seems, quick to search the details. No it is not Chinese. Lava Agni 2 has a green flag from Govt for border area use although few components are still Chinese. Lava will soon launch a flagship without any Chinese components.

So the purpose of that post was to tell you that our border areas are served by 5G network with good internet speed. The horny lady should come out of her fantasy chink world.

SexyChineseLady

I am not a Chink and do not process faking skills. I stay at a distance of 17 km from Indo Tibet Border.
I am neither angry nor jealous of the Stealing and Fakery of the Chinks. Nobody gets jealous of the achievement of thieves.
Wait.. Are you taking pride of yourself again?
Why so jealous and angry then with all the racial slurs? Sounds very angry and envious!!!

;) The HSR system is very profitable! Just to let you people know.

jai jaganath

Country flag
View attachment 220977
HELLO CHINKS! On my Lava Agni 2 phone near Indo-Tibet Border. More than enough to serve my purpose. I will post the readings once i visit Indo-Myanmar and Indo-Pork border.
Mate u sure that's agni 2 coz navigational bar doesn't seem to resemble it
As I am using the same phone AFAIK no such navigational bar option exists
I might be wrong but I don't think it's agni 2

brational

Country flag
Why so jealous and angry then with all the racial slurs? Sounds very angry and envious!!!

You have short term memory i think.
Racial slurs will continue till you vacate Akshay Chinh away play dirty in PoK.
It should sound very angry and embarrassing too (not envious).

Your HSR is running in losses that too in billions. Problem is Chinks are bad in lying too. Except Beijing Shanghai, all routes are running under losses.

Blademaster

At least he has an independent mind and doesn’t have to shill and mine for social credits by being a mindless bot for a party.

Azaad

Country flag
These are the ones in production! WS-10, WS-13, WS-15, WS-18, WS-20, WS-21 are built in the thousands in recent years!

Over 100 ARJ-21 and two C919 delivered!

At least 250 J-20s plus three FC-31 prototype and three J-35 prototypes delivered!

135K tons Adora Magic City launched! Her 145K tons sister H1509 is in construction!

BYD is the largest EV producer in the world with many other Chinese companies -- Nio, Li Autos, etc. -- in the vanguard!

CATL (and BYD) are the dominant energy storage companies in the world today!

Ninety percent of solar panels sold in the world are made from Chinese parts! China controls the entire process and supply chain!

90% of the world HSR network resides in China!
View attachment 220964

You cannot "copy" industries like aircraft turbofans, stealth fighters, airliners, solar power, batteries, EVs and HSRs. You need an industrial complex :)

There is no big copier you can put a turbofan on and you can print it out the other end ;)

This is why you people do not have a working turbofan engine. You do not have the industrial complex.

As far as innovation is concerned, China of course is among the global leaders!

View attachment 220967

Global Innovation Index’s Global Science & Technology Clusters: East Asia Dominates Top Ranking

Geneva, September 14, 2022
PR/2022/894

Four of the world’s five biggest science and technology clusters are located in East Asia – one in Japan, two in China, one in Republic of Korea and the fifth in the United States – according to an early release from the 2022 edition of WIPO’s Global Innovation Index (GII).

Tokyo-Yokohama is the biggest cluster, followed by the Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Guangzhou (China and Hong Kong, China), Beijing (China), Seoul (Republic of Korea) and San Jose-San Francisco (United States) clusters.
Yet not one semi conductor of < 7 nm under manufacturing at SMIC irrespective of what any journal in the West says about Chinese "innovation." Just one long list of oft repeated topics on items which are neither innovative nor will take India much time to master as I had remarked earlier further reiterating my point which the linked article echoes - China has the watch. India has the time.

Hence proved.

jai jaganath

Country flag
no why should he when you have come out in support of your master’s lies? Are you a gullible and willing traitor aiming to do one’s master’s bidding like a little good old Paki?
Oh bhai
Have u understood the context
I said let it go coz I don't want to simply derail further
It's not agni 2 AFAIK coz navigational bar doesn't seem to be belonging to agni 2 bcoz even I have purchased the same phone but I refrained coz doesn't matter he lies or not as it doesn't me personally
He might be true but who cares
But if u want it to go further then ur wish

Last edited:

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
😁 China has five of the top 10 engineering schools in the world -- including the #1 Tsinghua!

Our Han compatriots on Singapore has two. (Stanford is from Chinese-American heavy San Francisco Bay area.)

View attachment 220968
View attachment 220969
lol...why r u showing me chinese University as reply?? if u want to impress me, than give me some land near kailash mansarovar lake in tibbet. i will live there peacefully with a beautiful tibbetan lady. nd open a restaurant for indian traveller. who want to visit mansarovar lake and kailash mountain.😝😂

brational

Country flag
Oh bhai
Have u understood the context
I said let it go coz I don't want to simply derail further
It's not agni 2 AFAIK coz navigational bar doesn't seem to be belonging to agni 2 bcoz even I have purchased the same phone but I refrained coz doesn't matter he lies or not as it doesn't me personally
He might be true but who cares
But if u want it to go further then ur wish
Probably you are using a Chinese copy.
Btw, I liked the 'Who cares' part. Didn't know you are in CCP payroll. Now getting it after reading your comments.
It is good that you chose to reply on a vwho cares' post and preferred to show your agreement on all Chink bullshiets like a pure CCP servant.
Thanks for clearing the doubts.

Azaad

Country flag

See this is what happens when you indulge in propaganda across multiple platforms. You've forgotten what you've posted on the topic earlier. When it was brought to your attention that the entire HSR network was running into losses earlier this is what you claimed -

That "other " Economic advantages far outweighed the losses Chinese HSR made & that the CCP would continue investing in adding more kms to it's HSR.

Now you're claiming the opposite on the basis of some anonymous tweet by some anonymous poster on Twitter who's most likely another wumao like you hired by the MSS.

I did some preliminary digging around on the ownership pattern of Chinese HSR & guess what. Ownership of Chinese HSR is NOT WITH CHINA RAILWAY. It's still a grey area.

Introduction
During the past few years, a great quantity of countries or regions around the world, such as Japan, EU, Taiwan, and Mainland China, have continued to launch new high-speed rail (HSR) lines and expand existing HSR networks. As a result, the HSR has become an important competitor to domestic air transport (AT). From the viewpoint of empirical analysis, airlines have suffered from decline in airfares, frequencies, market shares and profits in the competition against HSR (e.g., Janic, 1993; Park and Ha, 2006; Dobruszkes, 2011; Behrens and Pels, 2012; Wan et al., 2016).
Under intense competition between the AT and HSR, an important feature is that AT and HSR operators can have different decision objectives. While it is reasonable to suppose that the AT company maximize profit, the HSR company may allow for social welfare (SW) since the HSR networks are often invested or co-invested by public authorities. For instance, in the past for a long period of time, all HSR lines in China owned by China Railway Corporation (CRC), a state-owned firm managed directly by the Chinese Central Government. However, as the huge capital requirements to expand HSR networks in the future, many governments across the world have embraced ownership structure reform programs1 with the aim of improving the efficiency of state-owned rail enterprises. For example, although Chinese HSR companies are owned by the central government, the ownership structure reform of HSR2 has been a contentious issue in China. In 2017, CRC which is the world's biggest state-owned railway operator has carried out a mixed ownership reform to explore new
economic policies featuring government capital use. Then, CRC will work with both private and public sectors to form joint ventures aiming at supporting mixed ownership reform

I think Indian members here should follow the Trump Administration's lead whenever countering Chinese propaganda during the Wuhan virus pandemic - "China lied, people died " at the beginning of all their posts countering Chinese wumao propaganda.

Besides, since you're so fond of quoting Asian Nikkei news whenever it suits your narrative of Japanese envy & grudging admiration on China's regional civil airliner especially since they've aborted a similar project. , here's what the same Asian Nikkei has to say on Chinese HSR -

According to China Railway's financial reports, the company's total debt amounted to 6.04 trillion yuan ($890 billion) at of the end of September, equivalent to about 5% of China's gross domestic product.

There is little spare capacity to repay the debt. The government's zero-COVID policy led to a series of urban quarantines and a drop in passenger demand. In the first nine months of last year, net losses totaled 94.7 billion yuan, worsening from the 69.8 billion yuan loss incurred in the same period the previous year. Sales fell 1% to 782.2 billion yuan.
"The government prioritizes economic growth and does not care about debt repayment," says economics professor Zhao Jian of Beijing Jiaotong University. "It costs 120 million to 130 million yuan to extend the high-speed rail 1 km," he estimates. This suggests that extending the network by 8,000 km by 2025 would take an investment on the scale of 1 trillion yuan.
https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Tr...-high-speed-network-as-profits-take-back-seat

Word of advice - please stop embarrassing yourself at your age & get a decent respectable job instead of being a wumao & a professional troll.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Probably you are using a Chinese copy.
Btw, I liked the 'Who cares' part. Didn't know you are in CCP payroll. Now getting it after reading your comments.
It is good that you chose to reply on a vwho cares' post and preferred to show your agreement on all Chink bullshiets like a pure CCP servant.
Thanks for clearing the doubts.
Han bhai yehi sunna tha
After waiting for 1.5 months since launch and literally sitting in front of Amazon page on particular time and date for the sale and missing it for 3 times pata nahi bc kitna pieces banate the ki 5 min mein stock khatam
Itna sab kuch hone ke bad yehi sunna tha ki woh duplicate hai 😑

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles