Camouflages and Uniforms of the Indian Armed Forces, The Past, Present and Future

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
The whole "Malicious" episode is something out of the book of packie army. Why it is so hard for IA to get its collective head around the concept of civilian democratic rule and freedom of expression. And civils has an equal if not more stake/say in the security of this country. What was the saying "the country does not exist because of them but they exist because of the country", i may be wrong but something like that.
Ya'll Nibbiars civil opinions in to the military katters don't matters.

As alreday clarified by the HellFire Nibba.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
As a civilian , no matter how right or wrong - bhai but ek baar jab salary se 30% tax aur 10% surcharge katne lagta hai na tab lagta toh hai hi ki koi hamari bhi sun lo
:rofl::rofl:
Ya'll Nibbiars The taxes doesn't give a right to opinion on the military matters by the civilians.

As alreday stated by the HellFire Nibba.

Haldilal

Country flag
Thank god we still has defence secretary who is the head of MOD in India. I am sure Gernails despises it, and i am here for it
Ya'll Nibbiars yeha the babaus the mess of all things.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Thank god we still has defence secretary who is the head of MOD in India. I am sure Gernails despises it, and i am here for it
Previously I used to despise civilian oversight , now I shudder at the thought of lack of civilian oversight
It's great that civilian control is there.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Remains to be seen if they keep the camo consistent in helmets, tactical vests and BPJ. IA infantry rarely has consistent camo, and I'm very doubtful if they'll change their habits. They weren't bothered to keep the new MKU helmet's camo the same as the rest of the uniform in most cases.

Articles