Camouflages and Uniforms of the Indian Armed Forces, The Past, Present and Future

Killbot

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars even if its significantly dissimilar than the one that was tested the space between the strokes are larger and the MTP dosent uses strokes like that. And it's more tuned for the arid regions with mostly colors suitable for the aried region's.
MTP kidhar sey aaya bc?? May GOC Saab ka uniform ka baat Kar raha Hai.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
But never seen a GOC level officer wearing that, you have any further insights?
Ya'll Nibbiars if its pixilated them it's either the pixilation are extremely large or extremely small not like the pixilation seen on the other pattern's.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if its pixilated them it's either the puxilation are extremely large or extremely small nor like the pixilation seen on the other pattern's.
Pixelation on ground personnel camo is give or take the same size everywhere,
Again we are just speculating on a poor resolution screenshot
Just wait a few days, let's see if we get any further info

Haldilal

Country flag
That looks like Desert MARPAT to me
Need a higher resolution picture
Ya'll Nibbiars from where. After searching and searching got this. Can't find a higher resolution Photograph's. But definitely that probably the Final Selected Camoflague that is going to be issued for the Arid region's like the Thar And Ladakh that was seen in the images wore by the GOC.

Haldilal

Country flag
Nice, looks MARPAT-inspired. Doesn't belong in this thread though @Mods

Ya'll Nibbiars here post kar and tells us in detail's.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Can someone ID this camouflage pattern?? It looks good for ladakh's terrain, I think ITBP can adopt this in the future!!!
View attachment 86418
The guy in the picture above is a turkish kommando, and this camouflage is part of this year's modernisation program!!
I believe this is the either the older Turkish 2008 arid digital Camouflage or the Newer 2021 Camo. the older 2008 camo is still very prevalent among Turkish forces on the frontier, this camo is also used by Azerbaijan and terrorist groups supported by Turkey.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Can someone ID this camouflage pattern?? It looks good for ladakh's terrain, I think ITBP can adopt this in the future!!!
View attachment 86418
The guy in the picture above is a turkish kommando, and this camouflage is part of this year's modernisation program!!
SURPAT

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles