Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state

Neo

@Ray, Sir we can have an endless discussion about it or just agree to disagree with eachother. We both are veterans in online fora and we both know our limits. You have the advantage of playing at homeground so I will mever win an argument with you.
I felt that I had to say what I said and even if you refute it I am sure my message will reach or appeal to some moderate and more neutral members.

As for complaining about BW, we both know the nature of his baiting and bashing efforts and with his trolling he won't survive a day on any other moderate forum.

Grant me the same immunity as he and some other trolls have and let me open a can of worms and spread it all over the forum; you will get hundred times more reported posts from others than 3-4 I report per day. Would you be happier?

FYI, BW and five others are on my ignore list. I only get to see their posts when quoted by others. I haven't replied to him since public warning issued by a mod.

The number of complaints to forum management says more about lack of moderation than the complainer himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

Does that also imply that it is ok to report your posts where you try to politicize various issues from Kashmir to Gaza by indirectly trying to troll India?

What about those posts where you bring up your religion out of nowhere in midst of a non-related discussion? Ok to report those as well as yes?
You don't need my permission to report my posts. Do what you must do.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray,

The number of complaints to forum management says more about lack of moderation than the complainer himself.
There you go again.

Totally consumed in yourself!

Give me a break.

Lack of Moderation? And coming from an Admin of PDF?

That is a gas!

May I remind you that it is not lack of moderation. It is just that the Mods here are most liberal and accommodating in understanding the posters background and also do not jump out of their skin with burning jingoism and blistering defence of everything India, provided issues not favourable to India is backed up with facts.

Note the difference in sentiment from your post

And yes I will complain if my country or I are trolled or insulted.
Better to report than feed the trolls.
I, as a Mod, have been trolled and even been subjected to juvenile taunts. Yet, I have not acted against them. I have merely debated the issue, as I am debating with you, when I can just act. I merely try to hold out the lantern so that the other can see in the darkness of their logic, fact and language.

Neo

There you go again.

Give me a break.

That is a gas!

May I remind you that it is not lack of moderation. It is just that the Mods here are most liberal and accommodating in understanding the posters background and also do not jump out of their skin with burning jingoism and blistering defence of everything India, provided issues not favourable to India is backed up with facts.
Gas? What about forum rules, is that gas too?
Ohh no, they apply on non Indian members only.

And FYI, I left that forum in 2009 when it was still a respectable place to be with good moderation.
It took a nosedive by the coup led by the two other admins.

I will not waste your time debatimg moderation. We both have made our points so better leave it there.

thethinker

Country flag
@Ray,
Very much untrue.

You still are active on IDF aren't you? Even after all your ISI cheerleading efforts related to various sensitive topics like Mumbai attacks and other tragedies. Would the same happen if someone from India did that for RAW or Mossad or even CIA on PDF in context of recent Karachi airport attacks?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Gas? What about forum rules, is that gas too?
Ohh no, they apply on non Indian members only.

And FYI, I left that forum in 2009 when it was still a respectable place to be with good moderation.
It took a nosedive by the coup led by the two other admins.

I will not waste your time debatimg moderation. We both have made our points so better leave it there.
I will ignore your rather slur like condemnation of the Forum and the Mods. Apparently, you have lost the dignity that civilised debate warrants. You are biting the hand that encourages your presence here.

Please maintain some civility. You don't want insult to your country and you speak it as if it some hallowed ideal. And yet, you insult the very forum where you posts with impunity and think you are some hero in shining armour.

Indeed, do stand up for your country, but let it be with debating facts and not mere fantasy and jingoism.

You insult the Forum and yet, we overlook all these insensibilities that you display.

The world and posterity will realise that we are better men than you, sir!

Last edited:

Neo

Very much untrue.

You still are active on IDF aren't you? Even after all your ISI cheerleading efforts related to various sensitive topics like Mumbai attacks and other tragedies. Would the same happen if someone from India did that for RAW or Mossad or even CIA on PDF in context of recent Karachi airport attacks?
i am still active here because I respect the fact that I am a guest and I don't post garbage on India. Most of my comments are within the limits of forum rules and the only times I have crossed the lines was when some trolls were ganging up against me.

I don't celebrate death or misery of Indians here but the Pakistan section is filled with it. I don't insult your leaders, country or gods. Can you say the same about Indian members?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i am still active here because I respect the fact that I am a guest and I don't post garbage on India. Most of my comments are within the limits of forum rules and the only times I have crossed the lines was when some trolls were ganging up against me.

I don't celebrate death or misery of Indians here but the Pakistan section is filled with it. I don't insult your leaders, country or gods. Can you say the same about Indian members?
Actually a forum is not only for Goody Two Shoes.

And anyway, while you pretend to be goody two shoes, may I remind you where you brought out a OP wherein you very guilefully posted on India and HIV without a comment.

Now, you being the one who posted the thread, now cannot cry Wolf as say some troll was at work, unless you mean yourself.

But, I am sure you were doing Indians a favour in warning us of the danger, right?

After all you are but Goody Two Shoes!

However, it did inflame the thread.

But of course, that was not your intention.

Your intention I am sure because you ooze love and compassion for India, right?

As per your own admission you do not
don't celebrate death or misery of Indians
HIV is not misery. Maybe in your mindset, it is a matter of celebration, right?

and of course, you did not do it to merely troll, right.

Tell us another bedtime fairytale story, Mr Hans Christian Andersen.

Just to inform you that the HIV thread was no action of Goody Two Shoes. It aim was self evident. However, it would have been kosher if you had commented. Starting a thread that can inflame without comment is what is called TROLLING!

and unlike what you would have done in PDF if it were on Pakistan, we let it ride.

We are better men than you, sir!

We can take the thick with the thin.

Last edited:

Neo

I will ignore your rather slur like condemnation of the Forum and the Mods. Apparently, you have lost the dignity that civilised debate warrants. You are biting the hand that encourages your presence here.

Please maintain some civility. You don't want insult to your country and you speak it as if it some hallowed ideal. And yet, you insult the very forum where you posts with impunity and think you are some hero in shining armour.

Indeed, do stand up for your country, but let it be with debating facts and not mere fantasy and jingoism.

You insult the Forum and yet, we overlook all these insensibilities that you display.

The world and posterity will realise that we are better men than you, sir!

I am a tollerated guest here and one of the first Pakistani members. I appreciate the courtesy granted to me and I only hope that sanity will retirn to this forum like in the days when it was launched.
I sincerely apologise if I unintentionally insulted the forum or the management. I was merely sharing my views which I thought were well within my rights of free speech.

Peace!

thethinker

Country flag
Searching some of your previous posts on India topics would contradict everything what you are claiming. But again, you did that because you were being trolled right?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
the only times I have crossed the lines was when some trolls were ganging up against me.
I don't insult your leaders, country or gods.
Remember when a poster called Indians cow urine drinkers?

I posted a quote with link from Shahi Bukhari, where Mohammed advised some folks to drink camel urine.

What happened?

I was banned!

Imagine, that ban indicates that you are not true Muslim since you reject even the Hadith!

Therefore, @Neo, let us not pretend what is not true.

Hang around and enjoy.

Have your say against India to your heart's content. But add facts and links.

We appreciate all types of views.

It is obvious foreigners here will not have the same view as Indians and that is understandable.

And also be brave enough to take the flak as I did in PDF with Pakistani and Bangladeshi and pseudo Bangladeshi at work.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir Ray, sarcasm is lost on me so please don't waste your time.
And I can't give you a proper reply if you keep editting your replies.

HIV thread, I did comment and explain why I had opened it. Obviously you missed that.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ber-hiv-infected-people-world.html#post922319
Please there you go again.

Here is what you wrote that gave away the game

The reason I started this thread is because not a single day here on DFI goes without the socalled trolls brigade mocking and celebrating new polio cases in Pakistan.
I am still not afflicted with Alzhiemer's

Neo

Remember when a poster called Indians cow urine drinkers?

I posted a quote with link from Shahi Bukhari, where Mohammed advised some folks to drink camel urine.

What happened?

I was banned!

Imagine, that ban indicates that you are not true Muslim since you reject even the Hadith!

Therefore, @Neo, let us not pretend what is not true.

Hang around and enjoy.

Have your say against India to your heart's content. But add facts and links.

We appreciate all types of views.

It is obvious foreigners here will not have the same view as Indians and that is understandable.

And also be brave enough to take the flak as I did in PDF with Pakistani and Bangladeshi and pseudo Bangladeshi at work.
Stop living in the past and get over your bans in those two fora already. I donot own them and I don't represent them. Pleading and argueing to the management to unban you, Vinod2070 and Adux resulted in the conspiracy against me and I lost PDF where I had spent my precious time and large sum of money.
I was not responsible for your ban.

if you are in touch with Agnostic Muslim, you can verify my claims and the democratic system regarding bans I was trying to enforce wich pi*sed Ahsan off in the first place.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Stop living in the past and get over your bans in those two fora already. I donot own them and I don't represent them. Pleading and argueing to the management to unban you, Vinod2070 and Adux resulted in the conspiracy against me and I lost PDF where I had spent my precious time and large sum of money.
I was not responsible for your ban.

if you are in touch with Agnostic Muslim, you can verify my claims and the democratic system regarding bans I was trying to enforce witch pi*sed Ahsan off.
Past is the history that shapes the Present and the Future.

if it didn't, why the Indo Pak animosity?

it is easy to pontificate when in a corner and the light is shone in the face!

You may not have been responsible for my ban, but what make you feel that I am not the one who is making your stay comfortable out here?

It is just that I want no credit for anything!

Can you believe the amount of patience and belay that is allowed in this Forum.

Ahsaan knocked you off.

I am still here even though I posted everything to the contrary and with my usual style of no holds barred of what the owner of the Forum was posting with all candour and seriousness of Faith?

That is DFI for you. We are all equal - the Owner, Admins, Mods, Posters and all. There are no Guests. We are all a Debating Society with some who love to squabble but are allowed to do so, since every man or woman is different and we all must be tolerant of each other and learn how the world ticks!

The Forum's DNA is so good that I did not face the ignominy of Natwar Singh!

That is why you survive and that is why I, even though a Mod, survive!

The DNA!

I have been on forums as a poster as also as a Mod, but the environment here, is like a breath of ozone charged fresh air!

Last edited:

Blackwater

Sir Ray, sarcasm is lost on me so please don't waste your time.
And I can't give you a proper reply if you keep editting your replies.

HIV thread, I did comment and explain why I had opened it. Obviously you missed that.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ber-hiv-infected-people-world.html#post922319
u also missed that in the same thread

Pakistan sees eight-fold increase in HIV cases in 11 years - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

HIV/AIDS: Pakistan has one of Asia's highest HIV prevalence rates – The Express Tribune

Neo

Can you believe the amount of patience and belay that is allowed in this Forum.
!
Yes I have seen that: two infractions and a three day ban within 20 days.

My crime? I asked in the 'Is India over populated' thread if India was taking adequate measures to meet water supply challenges. Someone got overhyped and started shouting at me. I think the comment is soft deleted, you might have acces to it.
Second crime when I provided a link about gay nature of an Indian leader in retaliation of Jinnah bashing.

So yes, I have tasted the patience and learned from it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yes I have seen that: two infractions and a three day ban within 20 days.

My crime? I asked in the 'Is India over populated' thread if India was taking adequate measures to meet water supply challenges. Someone got overhyped and started shouting at me. I think the comment is soft deleted, you might have acces to it.
Second crime when I provided a link about gay nature of an Indian leader in retaliation of Jinnah bashing.

So yes, I have tasted the patience and learned from it.
?

Good for you.

Gay? You are gay? Is that your passion?

and you stated that you do not insult Indian leaders! :rolleyes::shocked:

You are now exposed as a hypocrite!

Or an opportunist!

(Tick which is correct).

And I am permanently banned in your loveable forum of Pakistan.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
There you go again.

Give me a break.

That is a gas!

Note the difference in sentiment from your post

I, as a Mod, have been trolled and even been subjected to juvenile taunts. Yet, I have not acted against them. I have merely debated the issue, as I am debating with you, when I can just act. I merely try to hold out the lantern so that the other can see in the darkness of their logic, fact and language.

Ray SIR, please don't waste your time in replying to his posts. You have great respect in the forum and there is no need for you to reply to people who are not worthy......

Please don't reply SIR.......

We cannot straighten the dog's tail.......

Pakistanis are brainwashed that INDIANS are our enemies and so we cannot make them understand anything.........

Please don't waste your time in replying to his posts, SIR.......

Neo

?

Good for you.

Gay? You are gay? Is that your passion?

and you stated that you do not insult Indian leaders! :rolleyes::shocked:

You are now exposed as a hypocrite!

Or an opportunist!

(Tick which is correct).

And I am permanently banned in your loveable forum of Pakistan.

Gay as in happy? Then yes, I am a very happy person and I count my blessings every day :)

Btw, did you not see the 'in retaliation' part of my comment?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles