BBC Lies and Denials - A Repository of Propaganda and fairytales

Covfefe

Country flag
Didn't know which thread is relevant but here we go- wife of an Indian origin MP is being questioned as to why her father's business is still active in Russia. Wrong at so many levels- have all the Britishers and their spouses and their families wound up every business with Russia? Has the UK govt itself cut off all the energy imports from Russia? Have they condemned the US which imports Russian uranium to this date? Why was an Indian guy singled out ? The same sexist pigs would've turned the world upside down if a woman was blamed for her husband's action in any part of the world

Hari Sud

Country flag
Changing the subject a bit….. what happened to the election of a new prime minister of England. A month back there was a huge noise to elect one internally within the Conservative Party to replace Boris Johnson on flimsy grounds of having party(s) at home during Covid era then suddenly the matter has not been heard.

What has happened now. Has the Conservative Party dropped the whole idea and let Boris to continue until the next general elections.

This is definitely a laughing matter for people who are laughed at by the Brits all thru the last many decades.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Changing the subject a bit….. what happened to the election of a new prime minister of England. A month back there was a huge noise to elect one internally within the Conservative Party to replace Boris Johnson on flimsy grounds of having party(s) at home during Covid era then suddenly the matter has not been heard.

What has happened now. Has the Conservative Party dropped the whole idea and let Boris to continue until the next general elections.

This is definitely a laughing matter for people who are laughed at by the Brits all thru the last many decades.
I believe they're slowing down if not backing off from the entire election or even competition thing for the PM post simply because time is not right, i mean whoever gets elected as the PM would have to handle all the mess of past-present-future there in the UK and if he/she isn't able to do so then oh lol backlash would be so bad for the conservative party that they might not be able to even sustain as a strong opposition in upcoming elections (already i saw a lot of tweets where "Tory not welcome here" and such messages were posted on various shops, as people are angry over everything)

as per current scenario, real winner would be the one that gets elected as the PM not now but afterwards

Blademaster

I believe they're slowing down if not backing off from the entire election or even competition thing for the PM post simply because time is not right, i mean whoever gets elected as the PM would have to handle all the mess of past-present-future there in the UK and if he/she isn't able to do so then oh lol backlash would be so bad for the conservative party that they might not be able to even sustain as a strong opposition in upcoming elections (already i saw a lot of tweets where "Tory not welcome here" and such messages were posted on various shops, as people are angry over everything)

as per current scenario, real winner would be the one that gets elected as the PM not now but afterwards
No Boris is stepping down. He has already tendered his resignation to the Queen. That can't be pulled back because he would have to face an another election or motion of confidence. The election is proceeding ahead but there is no news because it is a foregone conclusion that Liz Truss will become PM. Thank god that Rishi Sunak won't become PM otherwise the Britshits will crap all over India.

giggler

Country flag
UK is no more a preferred destination for Indian students due to rising cost of living and inflation. Living standards are falling and now lower middle class has to decide between heating and food.

The best strategy is to become a massive, prosperous economy making BBC, Britain all irrelevant. Of course once the Indian doctors and nurses stop going to England for NHS jobs, Porkis Will takeover with their fake medical degrees and kill a lot of Brits. Win-win for us.

Last edited:

Coalmine

Country flag
Hindutva vadis like us has already told Modi and BjP to ban foreign media channels spreading hate like Al Jaljeera, DW, BBC, TRT news.
But modi didnt listen to us Hindus like every time and spoke in favor of mlecchas.
Now Bbc created this garbage documentary and suffering. If modi had half the brain he would have made India more prospering.

If he doesn't help Hindus , one day it will impact him as well.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Hindutva vadis like us has already told Modi and BjP to ban foreign media channels spreading hate like Al Jaljeera, DW, BBC, TRT news.
But modi didnt listen to us Hindus like every time and spoke in favor of mlecchas.
Now Bbc created this garbage documentary and suffering. If modi had half the brain he would have made India more prospering.

BJP is not stupid. I will say Mota Bhai and Modis are genius.

Just give a thought, If Modi remove all tyrants from India then only tyrant will remain in India will be BJP (Atleast that way people will perceive)

Do not eliminate a harmless enemy. Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-Sickulars are the instrumental of awakening Hindus.

Shuturmurg

Country flag

Those channels and Rahul Gandhi win him elections. Why will he ban them?

Concard

Country flag
Pakistanis form the bulk of "Asian" population there. UK, Norway and Greece are teeming with people from Pakistan. I wonder how they manage to get visas after the state they are in eternally. UK and Pakistan deserve each other. I hope that the British Indians can relocate with their wealth to some place more business-like such as Singapore or even future India so that Asia really benefits.

Let the goat-lover hump the Brits and goats alternately and let them enjoy the return to stone age together.
As of now in 2023 or for that matter since last 10 years, it is extremely difficult to migrate to UK and Norway without getting an offer of a high paying job. The only way Pakis are getting there is through marriages and family reunion visas. Even if you go as a student unless you are at the top of the game the chances of you getting a permanent residency is nil. As far as Greece is concerned, most Pakis are illegal immigrants who are waiting for their asylum application to go through. Once it goes through they will never live in Greece. I believe in the coming years with EU tightening it's purse strings will adopt a carrot and stick policy and deport vast majority of these immigrants who came through asylum process.

There is already lot of discontent with cost of living crisis and the last thing the host population wants to see is more people coming in as refugees. They might tolerate Ukrainians as refugees but Muslims as refugees? Nah. The days of plenty is over for EU. This decade will not be the same for them. It will be a decade of austerity. Look at what is happening in France. Macron just increased retirement age from 62 to 64 to prevent budget deficits in the coming years. And millions of French are on the streets.

Samaritan

Country flag
Yes we want a United India as during the great Hindu dynasty periods. 99% dharmic. Basically Pakjabis. PoJK and Sindhi Muslims need to do ghar waapasi to their dharmic ancestry. Balochistan is independent and stays under Indian protection. KPK merges with afghans. Bangal desh merges with waste Bengal and ghar waapasi there too. As long as 99% of the population is under one of the dharmic religions, there should be no issues. Nepal should merge or fully revert to its dharmic state under India’s protection (no commies, no China access). I would recommend forcibly merging Nepal under Indian constitution so commies don’t come to power there.
We should have two major priorities :
- acquisition of Gilgit baltistan and merge into Ladakh.
- acquisition of Nepal.
- acquisition of coastal areas of Myanmar for a direct access to Bay of Bengal by NE states.
- an independent Balochistan or merge under Oman under complete Indian foreign policy with a major Indian tri services base in Gwadar.

To me Pakjab, Sindh, PoJK , KPK are all infested with too much terror cancer. Acquiring these areas without total ghar waapasi would be a significant risk for us.

As we become a major power, india has no option but to revert to its original powerful geographic state like under dharmic empires. Indo-China countries would need to become key allies. Myanmar must become a democracy under Buddhist leaders. Chinese presence has to be eliminated from these countries.

We also need to create an Organization of Dharmic Nations to bring Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain etc nations under a common banner. This is how Bharat existed before and solidly contributed to world peace and prosperity through trade, industry and commerce, and spreading dharmic ideas everywhere. We need to revert to that state. The world also needs it.
For this to happen , first India must become non Islamic country , I can be more assertive by saying Hindu Nation . The problem is that it will take lot more time with the current political scenario , still our leaders can not leave appeasement . other problem is rotten cast system in society. Political parties playing with this.
If we want to abolish it , no cast should be mentioned anywhere and only religion should be sufficient , then only we can become one Hindu society. But i see this distinct dream. let's hope for the best.The day India become Hindu , or non Islamic , we can count on building this nation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles