BBC Lies and Denials - A Repository of Propaganda and fairytales

abingdonboy

Country flag
Not to forget that a movie like "Slumdog Millionaire" that perpetuated the worst stereotypes about India was "celebrated" by many retard Indians. It's song used for election campaign by Congress.
"India's daughter" was the most disgusting thing I have seen the BBC do (so far). It was designed from the outset by the director (Leslie Udwin) to defame India and promote a totally false narrative.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
CMI - Every Peace Matters - CMI - Every Peace Matters

Our former president is specialized in peace brokering. Maybe he could help Indians achieve peace with themselves...Namaste!
We had the concept of peace for thousands of years before you people came out of your caves, my friend. We are the land of Krishna, Buddha and Guru Nanak.

BBC has a problem with us due to colonial mentality. I really don't see what is causing you to get so upset to post unrelated trolling statements here.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
In USA, nobody trusts BBC news , CNN news and consider FOX news as crazy and stupid. The average IQ of people watching Fox news is below 90 and their favorite food are potato chips and budweiser beer. Smart people and most of young college students get their news form various internet sites now. RT.COM, SPUTNIK INTERNATIONAL, VICE NEWS , GLOBAL TIMES, ASIA TIMES etc are gaining more and more market share esp among young and smart Americans.
I prefer international news from NIKKEI, RT, France 24 and of course our DD News (which is the best right now).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles