chex3009

Country flag
India's economic success a 'lie' : Arundhati Roy to BBC​

Courtesy : BBC

Last edited by a moderator:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
What the heck

remove the Bauxite from mountain, and what remains there? So this lady suggests that don't mine bauxite?

then audaciously says there is Civil war in India. This should be in jokes section. Nothing more then comic relief

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Oh and heights of comedy:

She doesn't adhere to concept of nation sates, then why holding an Indian passport, and living in India?

debasree

Country flag
she is a media shavy woman,and bbc allways want to show the negative image of our country ,so they find a mach in each other.

Blackwater

She said 80 crore lives less than 20 ruppess a day. She has gone mad :shocked::shocked::der::der::eek:mg::eek:mg:

cheap publicity stunt,she has not won anything after booker,now her money has finished,she is looking for cheap and controversial publicity . poor Aurat:pound::pound::pound:

Blackwater

she is a media shavy woman,and bbc allways want to show the negative image of our country ,so they find a mach in each other.
BBC, no man all western media shows ,slums, poor nude children of India. have you seen anything positive about india from these goras media. They can't digest India's rise

Blackwater

Mumbai, Jun 3 (PTI)

India is poised to become a USD 30 trillion economy by the year 2030 from the current USD 1.4 trillion, industrialist Mukesh Ambani said on Friday.

"India is envisaged to grow from a USD 1.4 trillion economy to over USD 9 trillion by 2020 and over USD 30 trillion by 2030 in nominal terms," corporate giant Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani said while addressing RIL''s shareholders at the company''s 37th AGM.

India''s continued march on a trajectory of high economic growth rate will translate into exponential growth in several sectors and RIL is well placed to participate in this growth story by aggressively "venturing into newer domains" he said.

"Reliance''s greatest opportunity is to contribute to and also to benefit from India''s galloping growth", Ambani said adding that RIL is determined to significantly enhance its ranking among global businesses.

India''s economy is certain to become the third largest in the world in the foreseeable future.

Global economic scenario improved significantly in the year 2010 owing to accommodative monetary policies by most governments, which led to high liquidity in the system and stronger growth and higher demand.

"This milieu presents Reliance with several opportunities and challenges. Opportunities in market growth and for investments across each of its businesses," Ambani said. PTI

Sorry Mr. Ambani u r wrong, arundati darling does not agree with u

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomcat

Guys move this thread to the Joke section so that we can laugh at the antics of this attention seeking media whore

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
on popular demand, the action has been taken :D

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Yeah India's success is lie, pigs can fly & obama is an alien :crazy:

I wouldn't waste my time or bandwidth by watching that video !

Blackwater

Yeah India's success is lie, pigs can fly & obama is an alien :crazy:

I wouldn't waste my time or bandwidth by watching that video !
i will investigate how pig can fly ? I will hire Engg and economist from rich country like pak and Sudan, Ethopia and few pirates from Somalia to investigate why arundati darling cant fly with pigs????:confused::confused::becky::becky:

Blackwater

I will also investigate with whom she had last sex ?? Coz since then, her genes changed and she start barking:tape::bs::censored::censored:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Clearly her radical views of loin cloths and spears isn't going to fly, but she does raise important issues of imminent domain. Does the government have the right to take any land they want and give it to corporations? Does it provide enough compensation and local investment to give indigenous people alternatives and a better quality of life? Do the people get to vote on whether the change is in their interest and do they got proper redress in the judicial system? These are all issues that have not been adequately addressed by GoI and is the cause of Naxalist support.

Oracle

Why is it that BBC is the only channel hosting people like Pervez Musharraf, A. Roy and the likes?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
i am not surprised that this propaganda is coming from BBC.

Blackwater

Why is it that BBC is the only channel hosting people like Pervez Musharraf, A. Roy and the likes?
Becoz yeahi sab bikta ha .According to latest sources, BBC is in loss, with compare to Al-Jazeera and other american channels.They recently did downsizing to save few bucks. They need items like mushi and arundati to sell.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Western media hosting a 'traitor' on there channel and then passing her off as an 'intellectual' and then use her to show negative/lies about a country which the majority of the ignorant/naive viewers will buy it.

This is not the first time it has happened and will not be the last time.

ganesh177

Country flag
BBC did not waste anytime to propogate this useless statement from foolish lady. TATA baught jaguar, and fired british employers labelling them as lazy and useless. If BBC is also in loss, then Mr. ambani, can you buy BBC, and then we will use same platform to further demoralise these brits and blame all the evils in the world today on them.

mayfair

India's economic progress is a lie- Arundhoti and her situation was ame before the economic reforms and it's the same even now. How can there be progress if there's no change in the situation? So it must be a lie.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles