Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned

[QUOTE ] Mate, first of all, genetic studies have rejected the AIT, so the question of AIT ends. The development of a fine language like Sanskrit means that the civilization had scientific approach and knowledge to codify the grammar and rules into a book or patras. [/QUOTE]

Come on brother, I never said that Indians did not have scientific approach or anything. All I am saying is that grandpa of Sanskrit has been traced to Pontic Steppes as PIE and the research is overwhelming in this case. Genetic studies have reinforced AIT as they show that groups such as Khatris and Brahmins have higher western Eurasian Component than people of sudra and tribal background and unless you are racist, it means that groups in India that mated with aryas got an edge over others thus establishing a dominance.

You don't need Internet or govt to learn a language; a single book (patras in that era) is enough to learn a language. Today the genetic studies of Indians shows no signs of AIT but many Indians speak English, that applies to that era as well.
No that could not apply to that era as there were no schools, no communication and books( man we are talking about bronze age and you are comparing our age) and unless, some people invaded and spread their langauge, it could not have come. I will accept your point if you can show me a single example of this happening in pre modern era.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
If you read this: Early India: From the origins to the AD 1300, it says:
You are telling a fish how to swim in water. I am perfectly aware of lore of Thapar.

Indo-European and Indo-Aryan are language labels, but in the nineteenth century these were also incorrectly used as racial labels and this confusion persists. The correct usage should be "Indo-European-speaking people" and `Indo-Aryan-Speaking-people', but the shortened labels, Indo-European and Indo-Aryan are commonly used. Language is a cultural label and should not be confused with race, which although also a social construct, claims that it has to do with biological descent.

Both are interrelated though not always. These are basics and I know them fully but some degree of correlation between langauge and race has to be there. I do not want to insult my fellow Bhartiyas but kind of asinine and childish arguments I am facing are simply depressing. First of all, we Indians should shed primitive thinking and african savagery of calling a people by race as it is nonsense. A brown skinned man living in eastern Ukraine and speaking nothing else than scythian is a scythian not an Indian( it is very surprising for people like you who give primacy to race), similarly a Jat speaking Indo Aryan langauge in Hariyana is an Indian not scythian.

Having said this, there is certainly a closeness between race and langauge as present day schooling, communication systems and books were not there in bronze age and hence a langauge could have spread only by actual movement of people( it is so clear ) and even though not everyone would look similar but closeness can not be denied. I will give you just an example to prove my point.

Among all north eastern people in India, if one people speak our langauge and hence can be called Indians, it is the Assamese. Now, munda and mongolid phenotypes do exist there but is it not a fact that of all north eastern people, the one who resembles mainland Indians( looks to some degree) are none other than people of Assam? kuchha Dimag ki ghanti baji dost?

The theory of an Aryan invasion no longer has credence.
Among whom? Hindu nationalists who live in their own world and still read nineteenth century books of Muller certainly do not believe in this but AIT is world accepted theory by all linguists and historians. This statement of yours was the reason why my hindu brothers in USA were mocked in California Textbook case. Open any book of linguistics and see if you are not removed from reality.

As per her, there was no Aryan Invasion. Aryan is a language label. Aryans composed Rig Veda.
I have passed sixth standard and Thapar who herself is descendant of aryan invaders denying this is like turks denying that Seljuks were mongolids. This is Thapar so unlike normal women of India

Last edited:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Which of the two scenarios would be preferred by our Hindu nationalist friends?

Aryas coming from Volga, mixing with locals and spreading their langauge or some Indians simply losing their langauge without any movement into India of Aryas?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Again, exceptions might be there but it is a fact that South Indian girls mocked by that jammu guy are certainly better ( in my view ) than flirty types. However, it depends on your perspective , if you like a beautiful Pumschali, it is your own preference.
Please translate that word ..... :D

Yes South Indian girls are obedient and some what conservative this helps their husbands to manage them ....... But if the guy is confident of managing any type of girl and has the capabilities, then it makes no difference.

But there are people in North India also who are obedient and conservative but it also depends on the girl.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Which of the two scenarios would be preferred by our Hindu nationalist friends?

Aryas coming from Volga, mixing with locals and spreading their langauge or some Indians simply losing their langauge without any movement into India of Aryas?

AIT is false and ANI entered into into some 40000 years ago and mixed with ASI which is 60000 years old.

These migrations happened wave after wave.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Please translate that word ..... :D

Yes South Indian girls are obedient and some what conservative this helps their husbands to manage them ....... But if the guy is confident of managing any type of girl and has the capabilities, then it makes no difference.

But there are people in North India also who are obedient and conservative but it also depends on the girl.
I am not generalizing, but only telling that I prefer feminine girls ( south indian girls also have a degree of childish innocence) even if they are dark and not attractive. There are north Indian girls who would never touch wine and there are south indian girls who daily visit pubs and I know it better.

You asked me to translate that word which is basically a sanskrit word and the reason I used Devabhasha is because even obscene terms are rendered normal by this glorious langauge. Pumsachali means a woman who " knows" many men and has been used in classical literature of Sanskrit for courtesans.

Last edited:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
AIT is false and ANI entered into into some 40000 years ago and mixed with ASI which is 60000 years old.

These migrations happened wave after wave.
Please spare me and explain how Indians speak a language whose great great grandpa has non Indian origin? Let us suspend genetics for a while.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Please spare me and explain how Indians speak a language whose great great grandpa has non Indian origin? Let us suspend genetics for a while.
First of all Sanskrit is highly structured language ........ One never know from where Sanskrit originated. There is no firm basis to say that Sanskrit is of foreign origin or the great grandpa of Sanskrit is of foreign.

Finding common words between languages and then establishing that some particular language is originated in certain area is wrong theory.

Today we see lot of English words are there in Hindi, I mean people prefer English language words as nouns, adjectives. That do not mean Hindi is originated in England.

Similarly finding some common words of a central asian language and then establishing that Sanskrit is of foreign origin is a flawed one.

Since ANI and ASI are of 40000 and 60000 years old why not we say that Grandpa or Sanskrit originated in India??

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I am not generalizing, but only telling that I prefer feminine girls ( south indian girls also have a degree of childish innocence) even if they are dark and not attractive. There are north Indian girls who would never touch wine and there are south indian girls who daily visit pubs and I know it better.

You asked me to translate that word which is basically a sanskrit word and the reason I used Devabhasha is because even obscene terms are rendered normal by this glorious langauge. Pumsachali means a woman who " knows" many men and has been used in classical literature of Sanskrit for courtesans.

Good to know your opinion about southern girls :) !!

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
@someone called Truespirit

You liked this post of atheisthindu

The problem, if you like, with Indians is that the native inhabitants of the land were those Adivasis and tribal looking australoid type people. THe original Dravidian people (ASI) came from the middle east and were likely caucasians, but then mixed with the natives. The northerners (ANI) came later and did not mix as much with the natives. That's why the south indians are on average uglier and non caucasoid looking. They don't look like caucasians with dark skin; in fact their features have clear australoid influence.
Look at South America- there the Europeans mixed with the native americans and produced mestizo race which is not bad looking. This is because the natives were not that bad looking to begin with. On the other hand, australoids are the ugliest people in the world

Then you also liked this post of mine which is in violent disagreement with him

Your ancestors also did not have foresight to not mix with "australoids" and let me repeat it, unless you are a muslim, it is impossible that you are not closer to a dalit of andhra rather than a tajik.
You are quite a guy, someone I would call " Asthira Chitta"

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Deleted for being double post

Last edited:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
First of all Sanskrit is highly structured language ........ One never know from where Sanskrit originated. There is no firm basis to say that Sanskrit is of foreign origin or the great grandpa of Sanskrit is of foreign
Sanskrit is Indic but its grandpa is foreign based on evidence of culture, linguistics( there is thing called linguistic paleontology) , archaeology, anthropolgy and genetics.

Finding common words between languages and then establishing that some particular language is originated in certain area is wrong theory.
Isoglosses, pronouns, words for most vital parts like neck and teeth and sundry others is not wrong but since you have denied validity of linguistics itself, I will not continue much on this.

Today we see lot of English words are there in Hindi, I mean people prefer English language words as nouns, adjectives. That do not mean Hindi is originated in England.
Do English and Indians have same gods? Do they have similar fire worship? Do they have similar genetics?

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
What about your opinion on westernized south Indian girls and also north??
Negative but I must add that it is my own preference and am not forcing it on anyone else. Westernized people have similar mentality north or south, China or Peru. I must say that Telangana is most conservative when it comes to South India whereas Kerala is least. Do you agree?

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Sanskrit is Indic but its grandpa is foreign based on evidence of culture, linguistics( there is thing called linguistic paleontology) , archaeology, anthropolgy and genetics.
Isoglosses, pronouns, words for most vital parts like neck and teeth and sundry others is not wrong but since you have denied validity of linguistics itself, I will not continue much on this.
Do English and Indians have same gods? Do they have similar fire worship? Do they have similar genetics?
Regarding genetics I have already given the time line of 40000 years when ANI gene arrived into India.

India is the land of Dhramas and religions. Why not the faith originated here and spread across the region??

Civilization,arts, science originate in River banks and India have plenty of them.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Negative but I must add that it is my own preference and am not forcing it on anyone else. Westernized people have similar mentality north or south, China or Peru. I must say that Telangana is most conservative when it comes to South India whereas Kerala is least. Do you agree?
Yes Kerala is some what fast culture and AP is some what conservative.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Regarding genetics I have already given the time line of 40000 years when ANI gene arrived into India.

India is the land of Dhramas and religions. Why not the faith originated here and spread across the region??

Civilization,arts, science originate in River banks and India have plenty of them.
Because evidence is not there. Faiths, writing and culture did spread from India in post bronze age to entire Asia. Sanskrit manuscripts have been found in places as west as Turkmenistan and as east as Japan, as north as Turfan in Xinjiang and as south as Java in Indonesia but just as glories of British people cannot be projected back to AngloSaxon era, similarly Indian achievements in classical antiquity can not be projected to bronze age.

Why are you people sad about theory? PIE originated in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan region but from 1000 BC to 1000 AD , we Indians were far superior to them in every respect (except war ). It is just not Indians who speak a langauge which is granddaughter of PIE but also Germans, Persians, Greeks and Italians. British have hatred towards Russians but they do not feel sad about the fact that English is ultimately derived from PIE located in Russia. White race is nothing but fictional identity of a people who are different but have same color for skin due to climate. A Russian is genetically very different from an English.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Because evidence is not there. Faiths, writing and culture did spread from India in post bronze age to entire Asia. Sanskrit manuscripts have been found in places as west as Turkmenistan and as east as Japan, as north as Turfan in Xinjiang and as south as Java in Indonesia but just as glories of British people cannot be projected back to AngloSaxon era, similarly Indian achievements in classical antiquity can not be projected to bronze age.

Why are you people sad about theory? PIE originated in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan region but from 1000 BC to 1000 AD , we Indians were far superior to them in every respect (except war ). It is just not Indians who speak a langauge which is granddaughter of PIE but also Germans, Persians, Greeks and Italians. British have hatred towards Russians but they do not feel sad about the fact that English is ultimately derived from PIE located in Russia. White race is nothing but fictional identity of a people who are different but have same color for skin due to climate. A Russian is genetically very different from an English.
That is theory not an established fact!!

Indians are also good at war, do not believe the propaganda of British. It is the British that made Indian society a soft one , prior to that Indian society is like any other society in the world.

When British ruled India, they need some legitimacy and at the same time they wanted to demoralize Indian achievements, destroy the culture, civilization and also way of thinking of Indians.
It is with this motto the theories like AIT and others were invented and used as a propaganda.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles