Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
@Pratap I will suggest you to go through the entire thread. since you joined yesterday and busy in this thread means you are interested in AIT. Enough links and sources of genetic studies have been mentioned in this thread. As far as I know some genetic studies have been completed with the conclusion that there were no AIT, but ANI, ASI. However I have posted enough on this thread in the past and I am tired with it, nor I have time. So I wont be posting here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
]That is theory not an established fact!!
Given limitations of time, this is one of the most solid cases in history .

Indians are also good at war, do not believe the propaganda of British. It is the British that made Indian society a soft one , prior to that Indian society is like any other society in the world.
I said we were superior to people who developed PIE in all respects except war. Now, it is a fact that Scythians emerging from that area conquered us and ruled Gujarat for centuries. How many Indians ruled Eastern Ukraine?

When British ruled India, they need some legitimacy and at the same time they wanted to demoralize Indian achievements, destroy the culture, civilization and also way of thinking of Indians.
It is with this motto the theories like AIT and others were invented and used as a propaganda
Are we still using that 3 kg Telephone and 19th century motorcars? Similarly, much research has been done on IndoEuropean culture and no one gives any thought to British propaganda. We have much sophisticated theories than crude speculation of British. Do you still think that Iranians, Germans, Greeks, Italians and British themselves consider their langauges as descendants of PIE of Pontic Steppes due to nineteenth century british speculation?

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Pratap I will suggest you to go through the entire thread. since you joined yesterday and busy in this thread means you are interested in AIT. Enough links and sources of genetic studies have been mentioned in this thread. As far as I know some genetic studies have been completed with the conclusion that there were no AIT, but ANI, ASI. However I have posted enough on this thread in the past and I am tired with it, nor I have time. So I wont be posting here.
Do not post if you have no time but I can just laugh at genetic links proving " no AIT happened" as one should never lose one's common sense. Either Indians moved into Russia or vice versa and since there is no ASI in Russia, it means opposite of what you believe. There are enough scholars who talk of intrusion of western Eurasian component into India but I have not seen a single who can find ASI among Europeans.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
I would repeat this to everyone who thinks AIT is wrong

Do you still think that Iranians, Germans, Greeks, Italians and British themselves consider their langauges as descendants of PIE of Pontic Steppes due to nineteenth century british speculation?
The theory is not just for Indians but also for Persians, Greeks and British( if they were propagating, why not they chose their own homeland rather than Russians who have had a negative perception in West) and no one thinks his langauge as foreigner because its grandpa came 4000 years ago to his land.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
@srinivas K

You are quite a nice guy and well intentioned and with all due respect to you, let me advise you to read some books of History and know something about Linguistics( a fascinating science). Right now, it is not your cup of tea and you are just " anabhigya".

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Do not post if you have no time but I can just laugh at genetic links proving " no AIT happened" as one should never lose one's common sense. Either Indians moved into Russia or vice versa and since there is no ASI in Russia, it means opposite of what you believe. There are enough scholars who talk of intrusion of western Eurasian component into India but I have not seen a single who can find ASI among Europeans.
Have you gone through the thread? please do not laugh without going through it.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Have you gone through the thread?
Yes but I can not debate with absentees and who just talk on genetics. There is plethora of evidence for AIT. Since you are so sure of genetics proving AIT wrong, show me a single link that says that Ancestral South Indian( better name should be proto Indian) is even 10 percent among Europeans. Most of links are dubious and I can see Internet being infested with as much nonsense on " AIT proven wrong as per genetics" as a public woman with syphilis.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@srinivas K

You are quite a nice guy and well intentioned and with all due respect to you, let me advise you to read some books of History and know something about Linguistics( a fascinating science). Right now, it is not your cup of tea and you are just " anabhigya".
Well I have put my arguments and seems they are fine !!

I consider my self good in history and I have complete knowledge of world history and events in all perspectives. I have spent many hours on documentaries, articles and also discussion on politics, history and culture. We do lot of analysis in all perspectives to find the right perspective.

In short we do a lot of case studies and we spend most of the time on that

I think judging people is not your cup of tea :), it is rather knee jerk reaction , some control is needed for developing right attitude :)

What is "anabhigya"? :)

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
I consider my self good in history and I have complete knowledge of world history and events in all perspectives. I have spent many hours on documentaries, articles and also discussion on politics, history and culture. We do lot of analysis in all perspectives to find the right perspective.
You denied a whole science called Linguistics and so you should read more.

I think judging people is not your cup of tea :), it is rather knee jerk reaction , some control is needed for developing right attitude
You are free to ignore my advice.

What is "anabhigya"
Ignorant.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You denied a whole science called Linguistics and so you should read more.
You are free to ignore my advice.
Ignorant.
Those theories are just theories based on some set of facts that can be easily countered. :)

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Those theories are just theories based on some set of facts that can be easily countered. :)
Please linguistics is a science and not some theory. There are patterns of changes in words and sounds and they throw light on relationship. How come Latin, English and Sanskrit have same term for a woman whose hubby is dead. Latin has Vidua, English Widow and Sanskrit Vidhawa. Greek has dentos for teeth and Skt had Dant. Skt has Gala for neck and Latin has Gula. There are whole set of langauges which are not just based on common words but similar structure, isoglosses, clustivity and structure. Telegu has more Skt than Sindhi, yet no one can deny that Skt and Sindhi are of Indo Aryan group whereas Telegu is dravidian. Langauge is not just determined by common words but also similar structure which shows common origin.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Please linguistics is a science and not some theory. There are patterns of changes in words and sounds and they throw light on relationship. How come Latin, English and Sanskrit have same term for a woman whose hubby is dead. Latin has Vidua, English Widow and Sanskrit Vidhawa. Greek has dentos for teeth and Skt had Dant. Skt has Gala for neck and Latin has Gula. There are whole set of langauges which are not just based on common words but similar structure, isoglosses, clustivity and structure. Telegu has more Skt than Sindhi, yet no one can deny that Skt and Sindhi are of Indo Aryan group whereas Telegu is dravidian. Langauge is not just determined by common words but also similar structure which shows common origin.
There lies your answer !!

do you see any common language structure between Greek, Latin and English??

we find the common words in some languages because of passage of words from one area to other area through various phenomena through out history it do not mean that those languages have similar roots.

Do you find Hai, Ha at the end of any sentence in Greece or similar structure in Latin or English??

This is the fundamental flaw of Indo-European Language classification.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
There lies your answer !!

do you see any common language structure between Greek, Latin and English??

we find the common words in some languages because of passage of words from one area to other area through various phenomena through out history it do not mean that those languages have similar roots.

Do you find Hai, Ha at the end of any sentence in Greece or similar structure in Latin or English??

This is the fundamental flaw of Indo-European Language classification.
Have a nice time and yes it is pity seeing descendants of Panini denying linguistics. So there is no such thing as Indo European lanaguages?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Have a nice time and yes it is pity seeing descendants of Panini denying linguistics. So there is no such thing as Indo European lanaguages?
Well the classification only considers the nouns and adjectives transferred from one language to other with out considering the actual structure.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well the classification only considers the nouns and adjectives transferred from one language to other with out considering the actual structure.
It does and your assertion is plain wrong. What is your mother tongue?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles