Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

blank_quest

Country flag
We are concerned with what happened in last 6 thousand years as that is the time when langauges are supposed to have developed.
Syllogism dysfunction bro. That's what I analyse from this statement :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It is you and your folk who have to explain how there is no ASI among Europeans, how Indo Aryan lanaguges share pronouns with langauges spoken in Lithuania and Russia but not in Tamil Nadu and that too in bronze age, how tribals and others have so low ANI .
Thats because you are a person with special needs and cant understand simple facts.Thats because the Snaskrit and other indian languages share words with the proto indo european langueages, which was taken to the europe by the people emigrating to the europe from the Indo Iranian plain some 20000 years ago. Its hard to understand simple facts when you close your eyes.

But ASI migrated along the coasts and avoided the indo iranian plain and had nothing to do with europeans.. Also, which moron told you Tamil shares no words with Sanskrit:rolleyes:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thats because you are a person with special needs and cant understand simple facts.
Never mind as feeling is mutual.

Thats because the Snaskrit and other indian languages share words with the proto indo european langueages, which was taken to the europe by the people emigrating to the europe from the Indo Iranian plain some 20000 years ago. Its hard to understand simple facts when you close your eyes.
PIE was taken back to Europe some 20,000 years ago? It is beyond stupid as PIE is supposed to have developed in 5th milenium BC. You are getting ridiculous with every post.

But ASI migrated along the coasts and avoided the indo iranian plain and had nothing to do with europeans.. Also, which moron told you Tamil shares no words with Sanskrit:rolleyes:

How come Pashtuns share ASI then? ASI is found everywhere from Kashmiri brahmins to pashtuns to tamil tribals and so if any migration took place from India into Europe, it must have shown itself in Europe and since this is not the case, no OIT.

When did I say that Tamil does not share words with sanskrit? You must be hallucinating. I said that Indo Aryan langauges share pronouns with Lithuanaian but not with Tamil.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Almost all reputed genetic scientists agree that it originated in Volga region and some western Eurasian component arrived into India some 12,000 years ago followed by a stronger wave in early Bronze age. Even common sense tells that if Indians and Europeans are related, it must be migration from Europe to India.
BULL shit. Stop quoting from your arse. Provide links...

Rather useless as we are talking about migrations in neolithic age or bronze age not stone age. The reason R1A1 shows so much variation in India is because whereas the Europeans where closely knit , the Indians received it in waves and Chenchus and other tribals having this means that somewhere around 10-15 thousand years ago , the Indian population received it . The younger R1A1a does not show much variation as it was result of a homogenous transfer by Aryas to Indians . The Tamil Nadu Brahmins, Khatris, Pashtuns all have this haplogroup and it is uniform and does not show much diversity which is consistent with AIT.
No migration happened into India after 12000bce at least not on the scale to warrant a proof for AIT /AMT... Again provide data and facts to support your claim.. DOnt put ass pulls And stop talking bull shit, the variation in R1A1a is much higher in the Indians than the europeans

Pure crap so far as genetics is concerned. As for British propaganda, it is because of us Indians that they had success and people like you are responsible for such crap . I will elaborate it more if you want to understand it a bit. Genetic evidence has shown that Dravidians are themselves intruders into south India.
Its not crap but you cant understand it because you are a moron. Unlike you genetics is a part of my syllabus . Genetic studies have shown that there is no such race as dravidian

IVC was certainly not Indo Aryan and Dravidian connection is also weak.
It was a martian colony on earth then:rofl:
We should also blame US, UK , Greece and Persian education system as they also learn that Aryas invaded their territory.
:facepalm:You have deep identity crisis. PERIOD

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Never mind as feeling is mutual.

PIE was taken back to Europe some 20,000 years ago? It is beyond stupid as PIE is supposed to have developed in 5th milenium BC. You are getting ridiculous with every post.
Have you even backed up your claim that AIT happened in the first place other than your assertions?

The Migration was from Indo Iranian plain. ANd the ASI and ANIs are two different tribes which migrated at two different times. what you are asking is like asking why Hitler and Napolean never went to war:frusty:

How come Pashtuns share ASI then? ASI is found everywhere from Kashmiri brahmins to pashtuns to tamil tribals and so if any migration took place from India into Europe, it must have shown itself in Europe and since this is not the case, no OIT.
:facepalm: Migration along the coast, different time lines, different tribes. The reasons are numerous. Intermingling. Infact, the Indians are so mixed that there is no more descendant of ASI/ANI any more.. Indian population has no racial distinctions.

When did I say that Tamil does not share words with sanskrit? You must be hallucinating. I said that Indo Aryan langauges share pronouns with Lithuanaian but not with Tamil.
:lol:Sanskrit is not an Indo-Aryan language then or pronouns are not words:rofl:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Even common sense tells that if Indians and Europeans are related, it must be migration from Europe to India.
And why should it not be in reverse? Because your complex says so?:lol:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
And why should it not be in reverse? Because your complex says so?:lol:
Let us assume for moment that Indians migrated to Europe, then where is ASI? This exists among Pasthuns and Kashmiri brahmins also which means that it was pan India component and hence Indians must have transferred it to Europe if they migrated in last 6000 years as ASI is very old than that period. There are white genes among native americans but none of native genes among Spanish of Spain.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Separating the post-Glacial coancestry of European and Asian Y chromosomes within haplogroup R1a

Analysis of associated STR diversity profiles revealed that among the R1a1a*(xM458) chromosomes the highest diversity is observed among populations of the Indus Valley yielding coalescent times above 14 KYA (thousands of years ago), whereas the R1a1a* diversity declines toward Europe where its maximum diversity and coalescent times of 11.2 KYA are observed in Poland, Slovakia and Crete
@Pratap Unlike you, I have provided genetic evidence debunking your assertion that the R1A1a variations are more in European population than Indian. Read it again and again till it enters your head:lol:

PS: I dint want to engage in troll fest, but you left me no choice

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Let us assume for moment that Indians migrated to Europe, then where is ASI? This exists among Pasthuns and Kashmiri brahmins also which means that it was pan India component and hence Indians must have transferred it to Europe if they migrated in last 6000 years as ASI is very old than that period. There are white genes among native americans but none of native genes among Spanish of Spain.
Both Hitler and Nepolean fought pan european wars. So why dint they fight each other?:rolleyes:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Last edited by a moderator:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sanskrit is not an Indo-Aryan language then or pronouns are not words
Are you complete idiot? I said and I repeat that pronouns of sanskrit, hindi and other Indo Aryan lanaguges are similar to those of Lithuanain and Russian but not with tamil.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
How far the mighty has fallen?

DFI lost members like A.V., S.A.T.A., enlightenedmonk, to get likes of atheisthindu, pratap?!!!

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
How far the mighty has fallen?

DFI lost members like A.V., S.A.T.A., enlightenedmonk, to get likes of atheisthindu, pratap?!!!

If you have anything to say on AIT , then do that. No need to hog every thread to get revenge.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
For those needing links , please follow this

Genetic affinities among the lower castes and tribal groups of India: inference from Y chromosome and mitochondrial DNA

Presence of three different paternal lineages among North Indians: A study of 560 Y chromosomes

Please also read this

Basu et al. (2003) suggests concludes that "Dravidian tribals were possibly widespread throughout India before the arrival of the Indo-European-speaking nomads" and that "formation of populations by fission that resulted in founder and drift effects have left their imprints on the genetic structures of contemporary populations".[37] The geneticist PP Majumder (2010) has recently argued that the findings of Reich et al. (2009) are in remarkable concordance with previous research using mtDNA and Y-DNA:[44]
Central Asian populations are supposed to have been major contributors to the Indian gene pool, particularly to the northern Indian gene pool, and the migrants had supposedly moved into India through what is now Afghanistan and Pakistan. Using mitochondrial DNA variation data collated from various studies, we have shown that populations of Central Asia and Pakistan show the lowest coefficient of genetic differentiation with the north Indian populations, a higher differentiation with the south Indian populations, and the highest with the northeast Indian populations. Northern Indian populations are genetically closer to Central Asians than populations of other geographical regions of India... . Consistent with the above findings, a recent study using over 500,000 biallelic autosomal markers has found a north to south gradient of genetic proximity of Indian populations to western Eurasians. This feature is likely related to the proportions of ancestry derived from the western Eurasian gene pool, which, as this study has shown, is greater in populations inhabiting northern India than those inhabiting southern India.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
If you have anything to say on AIT , then do that. No need to hog every thread to get revenge.
Son, I would not even dream to take revenge on you. You are simply not worth it.

Once, I too was enamoured with the idea of AIT, but at least I had enough grey in may skull to accept new information, learn from wiser people and change my attitude, without resorting to personal attack.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Son, I would not even dream to take revenge on you. You are simply not worth it.

Once, I too was enamoured with the idea of AIT, but at least I had enough grey in may skull to accept new information, learn from wiser people and change my attitude, without resorting to personal attack.
Fair enough Daddy. I am not enamoured of AIT simply telling that we should have less arrogance about fields which we do not know. In this thread I can see stray doctors refusing AIT when reputed genetic scientists have solidified this case.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
These lines are worth quoting

Central Asian populations are supposed to have been major contributors to the Indian gene pool, particularly to the northern Indian gene pool, and the migrants had supposedly moved into India through what is now Afghanistan and Pakistan. Using mitochondrial DNA variation data collated from various studies, we have shown that populations of Central Asia and Pakistan show the lowest coefficient of genetic differentiation with the north Indian populations, a higher differentiation with the south Indian populations, and the highest with the northeast Indian populations. Northern Indian populations are genetically closer to Central Asians than populations of other geographical regions of India... . Consistent with the above findings, a recent study using over 500,000 biallelic autosomal markers has found a north to south gradient of genetic proximity of Indian populations to western Eurasians. This feature is likely related to the proportions of ancestry derived from the western Eurasian gene pool, which, as this study has shown, is greater in populations inhabiting northern India than those inhabiting southern India.
Time for mourning for our Indian nationalists.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles