Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
How did people with different physical attributes and skin tone evolve in the same area?

Why does the color of the skin often vary between the dominant varnas and the lowest varna?
Same set of people from same timeline cannot evolve to have different features afterwards under the same environment.

It goes against all scientific logic.

Param

The only "Non-Aryan" culture I know of is the one which members of DMK practice ;)
Is the Munda culture Aryan?

Are Tribals of Central India Aryan?

Is the Brahui language of Balochistan Aryan?

Were the dalits and the MBCs called Arya in ancient times?

I am not just talking about culture here, If there were no migrations why are there so many physical differences and complexion within the same region?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
In short dark people came to India first and fairer people migrated afterwards.

All humans were dark when they came out of africa....those who staright away migrated to hotter regions like India stayed dark while those who remained half way in central asia became fair because during that time it was much colder. Then from there they migrated to all over the place.

Im talking about thousands of years ago...

Iamanidiot

aryan nvasion,dravidian invasion Internet fookery at best.Can anyone shut these wanna be theories

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Is the Munda culture Aryan?

Are Tribals of Central India Aryan?

Is the Brahui language of Balochistan Aryan?

Were the dalits and the MBCs called Arya in ancient times?

I am not just talking about culture here, If there were no migrations why are there so many physical differences and complexion within the same region?
There is no such thing as "Aryan" culture, nor there is something called "Dravidian culture".

The title of "Arya" was cultural, without racist connotations. The Dalits and MBCs were apparently Buddhists in ancient times, and Buddhists called themselves Aryas

btw it's absurd to believe that there were no migrations to India.

Param

In short dark people came to India first and fairer people migrated afterwards.

All humans were dark when they came out of africa....those who staright away migrated to hotter regions like India stayed dark while those who remained half way in central asia became fair because during that time it was much colder. Then from there they migrated to all over the place.

Im talking about thousands of years ago...
But the arians will tell you something else.

They can't explain why people from the same region have different skin tones.

Absolutely Central Asian steppe region was like an incubation chamber where the cooler climate allowed the development of Light Complexion.

I grew up in Delhi and I have seen plenty of people from certain castes most of whom have Dark skin, darker than mine.I do not want to mention the name.

At the same time there are many high castes, most of who have light complexion.

How come people from the same region have different color tones?

Gujarat and Chattisgarh are situated along the same latitude. Then why is there a difference in complexion between upper caste Gujaratis and Tribals in Chattisgarh?

Param

There is no such thing as "Aryan" culture, nor there is something called "Dravidian culture".

The title of "Arya" was cultural, without racist connotations. The Dalits and MBCs were apparently Buddhists in ancient times, and Buddhists called themselves Aryas

btw it's absurd to believe that there were no migrations to India.
Aryan denoted both race and cultural aspects.
regarding your comment about dalits and mbc, what was the situation before the birth of Buddhism?

I am Dravidian I know what my culture is. There are plenty of ancient traditions and customs that most northies would be unaware of.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Aryan denoted both race and cultural aspects.
regarding your comment about dalits and mbc, what was the situation before the birth of Buddhism?
? There were hundreds of different beliefs outside Vedic Brahmanism that existed before Buddhism. Janism, Carvaka, Ajivika come to mind

I am Dravidian I know what my culture is. There are plenty of ancient traditions and customs that most northies would be unaware of.
No, wait. 'Dravidian' itself is an "Arya" word. At-least describe "your people" in your own, completely different and separate culture/language

Param

Gujarati Woman

Woman from Chattisgarh

why do they look different despite being for the same latitude and neighboring regions?

Param

? There were hundreds of different beliefs outside Vedic Brahmanism that existed before Buddhism. Janism, Carvaka, Ajivika come to mind
I am not talking about the vedic or the later vedic period. everyone knows there were many sects, what's new?

No, wait. 'Dravidian' itself is an "Arya" word. At-least describe "your people" in your own, completely different and separate culture/language
Both Sanskrit and proto dravidian influenced each other. Proto dravidian dissapeared Sanskrit exists. Old tamil comes closest to proto dravidian.

You cannot attribute every word in ancient sanskrit texts to the Sanskrit language alone.

Iamanidiot

Gujarati Woman

Woman from Chattisgarh

why do they look different despite being for the same latitude and neighboring regions?
In the early 1900's the avg height of Tamil Nadu were 5 feet now the height increased by 3-4 inches reason better nutrition and health awareness

Param

In the early 1900's the avg height of Tamil Nadu were 5 feet now the height increased by 3-4 inches reason better nutrition and health awareness
And what about color? other facial features?

Dark and light complexion people in the north eat the same food. why do they have different skin tones?

The woman in the second picture is from Chattisgarh not TN.

niharjhatn

The same reason I look different from you. What's your point?

India was the ancient beacon of civilization. People from everywhere came. And until we develop a real, solid theory for the evolution of human kind, any sort of discussion of an "aryan invasion" is completely preposterous.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Gujarati Woman

Woman from Chattisgarh

this girl is also from Chattisgarh fyi

Param

India was the ancient beacon of civilization. People from everywhere came. And until we develop a real, solid theory for the evolution of human kind, any sort of discussion of an "aryan invasion" is completely preposterous.
So you agree that there were migrations and that there are different races?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

aryan invasion is nonsense invented by europeans to massage there ego.

we are talking about migrations.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles