Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
So did dark complexioned Northies evolve in a place different from light complexioned ones?
In my family -

My dad is almost white but around 5'7-8", my middle chacha is dark and 5'11", my younger chacha is 6'1" and brown.
My middle chacha's son is 6'4" and verk dark, I am 5'10" and quite fair.

One of my mama's sons are both 6'2", light brown hair, light eyes, and literally white ; and the other mama's son is 5"10" and brown, and their wives are I think distantly related and have the same complexion, and both my mama's complexion and height is almost the same.

HeinzGud

Country flag
^^^^^ @ param....... How about people living in the high mountains got lighter complexion than the people from lower level. Then the cultural mingling and other factors made them to what they are today...

Galaxy

Country flag
Let me give a example:

A person who is Delhitee marries to any Gharwali girl. They have 2 Kids......1 marries to Gujarati and settles in South India another to Bengali and settles in Assam. This distributions goes on for 10 centuries. Then that generation will have different physic as well as complex compare with 10 centuries back.

Even Gharwali, Kumaon, Plain (Hardware), West U.P., Delhi, North Haryana, Mewats of Rajasthan,Himachal, M.P. have differences in their appearances even when all are within few hundred Km.

Even people of Himachal, Kashmir, Uttrakhand, Sikkim have distinct features when all are mountain ranges. I can easily tell the difference in most of the cases. It's more due to centuries of evolution, water, climate, eating habits, genetics, working condition and 100's of more reasons.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
My question is simple_ why are there people having dark complexion as well as people having light complexion in North west India?

The southern phenomenon can be explained by various migrations and Invasions from North to south. almost all happened in recorded History.
My answer is simple_ the phenotypes are different. Besides, the entire north India (including ancient NW frontiers) isn't of the same geographic environment.
There are snow clad mountains, there are plains and there is desert.

niharjhatn

In my family -

My dad is almost white but around 5'7-8", my middle chacha is dark and 5'11", my younger chacha is 6'1" and brown.

One of my mama's sons are both 6'2", light brown hair, light eyes, and literally white ; and the other mama's son is 5"10" and brown, and their wives are I think distantly related and have the same complexion, and both my mama's complexion and height is almost the same.
I am from Bihar-Nepal border. None of my family members look Nepali... but my father's own maami looks very nepali-indian and towers over the rest of us at 6' 4". She is absolutely huge man. You can get tremendous variation within a family

Param

In my family -

I am not talking about color difference within a family.
Even in my family there are people who look like Northies. That's because there intermingling voluntarily and involuntarily.

I am talking about entire populations, entire castes, ethnic groups from the same region.

Param

You know something I know its a futile effort by me here, afterall even the country is dominated by "Aryans".

Those who rule make the rules the rest are always wrong.

I hope all you Aryans could some day tell skin heads in Germany or atleast in Storm front about the origins of Aryans.

sayonara.

Galaxy

Country flag
Even in my family there are people who look like Northies. That's because there intermingling voluntarily and involuntarily.

I am talking about entire populations, entire castes, ethnic groups from the same region.
What do you mean by caste ?

A Rajput of Rajasthan, Gharwal, Himachal, Central U.P., Bihar are different in their look. Caste is not about appearances but it's varna as per profession.

Some common differences is there due to latitude, terrain and rest depends on whole set of factors.

Population is mixture of all.

Ethnic - Mostly same in their appearance irrespective of caste, religion.

Galaxy

Country flag
You know something I know its a futile effort by me here, afterall even the country is dominated by "Aryans".

I hope all you Aryans could some day tell skin heads in Germany or atleast in Storm front about the origins of Aryans.

sayonara.
There is nothing called Aryans. It's western creation. It's myth and nothing else. It has been proved that it's false propaganda. Don't fall in their false claim.

Last edited:

niharjhatn

sayonara.
I don't even understand what you are trying to argue.

Could you post your ideas more clearly rather than keep asking "why are there dark people in north india?"

No need to jump to talking about the Germans or Storm **** about the origins of aryans. They will want to believe whatever gives them more power to satisfy their own inherent insecurities.

Iamanidiot

Evolution and selective breeding.

By adhering too caste, tribal system, certain genes became more prominent for some and less prominent for others.

It has been proven, and that research has been posted in one of these aryan invasion threads, that all of India has an admixture of Aryan-Dravidian markers, some have more of the former and some more of the latter.
We are all fooking mongrels

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
so you are saying that you believe there are 2 different races, yet in your own race there are people who look like they belong to another race ?

I just gave you an example from my caste, ethnic group and immediate family. There is tremendous variation.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
what param is saying

-everyone from all regions mixed and as a result we have variations in skin colour, features etc today even within families.
-but before mixing they were separate groups.

Iamanidiot

sayonara.
Never met a TFTA bihari in my life ditto with most UP bhaiyyas geographical divide in India does not coincide with racial divide.Even among Punjabis TFTA folk form a very narrow segment.Param for every rule there is an exception and India is a land of exceptions.I have met more brahmins who are darker than black rather than TFTA.

Param the harrapan civilization itself is very composite.They were skulls found in Harrappa with australoid,negroid and Mongoloid features

The dravidian movement served the purpose of squashing some ayyer balls and bringing equality across social classes in Sout -India but it also has some unsavoury features

niharjhatn

what param is saying

-everyone from all regions mixed and as a result we have variations in skin colour, features etc today even within families.
-but before mixing they were separate groups.
Ah ok thanks for clearing that up...

But based on current "scientific evidence" we all came from a single, original source... so how did this separation occur?

Iamanidiot

I guess the more important thing is it is not who we were but who we will be that is more important

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Seriously? Race and caste and ethinicity of India?
The "Aryan" thing is correctly called "Indo-European" gene pool, then there are "Dravidian", "Austro-Asiatic" and "Mongolian (also called East Asian)".
I will try to find the journal paper, but there was a genetics study published in the 2007-2009 period about India's genotyping results - Indian's have from 30-60% Indo-European genes, 20-40% Dravidian genes, 5-20% Austro Asiatic genes and 5-30% Mongolian genes in their gene pool. Which means the MOST pro-european person (Kashmir valley), has 60% "European-like" genes, at least 20% (or more) Dravidian genes and at least 5% (or more) Austro-Asiatic and Mongolian genes.
So, I agree - we are ALL Mongrels.

As for different people having different heights and skin color in the same family is just because of random chance - every one of us has 2 alleles for every gene and most of us are heterozygous for most alleles, i.e. the two alleles are different (simply because, most genes ARE multi-allelic, i.e. have more than two variants). Add to that fact this - skin color and hair color are both multi-factorial (many genes participate in creating those phenotypes). So, your skin color is determined by a combination of about 20 different major genes and several more minor genes, each with 2-5 alleles, hence there is high chance (unless you are in-bred) to have huge variations in your own family.

For more advanced info, read this ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color

KS

Bye bye DFI
Seriously? Race and caste and ethinicity of India?
The "Aryan" thing is correctly called "Indo-European" gene pool, then there are "Dravidian", "Austro-Asiatic" and "Mongolian (also called East Asian)".
I will try to find the journal paper, but there was a genetics study published in the 2007-2009 period about India's genotyping results - Indian's have from 30-60% Indo-European genes, 20-40% Dravidian genes, 5-20% Austro Asiatic genes and 5-30% Mongolian genes in their gene pool. Which means the MOST pro-european person (Kashmir valley), has 60% "European-like" genes, at least 20% (or more) Dravidian genes and at least 5% (or more) Austro-Asiatic and Mongolian genes.
Kashmiris are not Indo-European..they are Dardic.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
The Dardic languages and gene pool are a sub-branch of the Indo-Europeans ...

Check it out ...

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles