Army camp in Uri under attack, several personnel killed

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Rest in peace fallen soldiers.

My sympathy to the bereaved families.

The worst is yet to come as more of these haramzadas will come in to sow destruction and havoc in India. You've been warned.
Tonnes of respect for these soldiers who put their lives as a real soldier fighting like real men do. :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Whereas the soldiers of Pakistan are Coward Eunich Un-Islamic PIGS who knew they can never fight IA in wars like a man.

sgarg

We pray for fallen soldiers and their families. We hope GOI takes care of the families of these soldiers.

The terrorism MUST NOT succeed. Our soldiers needs must be taken care at all costs.

sayareakd

Country flag

Rest in peace fallen soldiers.

My sympathy to the bereaved families.

The worst is yet to come as more of these haramzadas will come in to sow destruction and havoc in India. You've been warned.
we have to increase the cost and head hunting of PA and ISI, that will send loud and clear massage.

sasi

wht's dm doing with this street thug in a day where 8 of our jawns lost life!

JBH22

we have to increase the cost and head hunting of PA and ISI, that will send loud and clear massage.
Personally I do believe and desire a Russian type Chechnya campaign in Kashmir. Instill fear/hate in the heart of the enemies so that it captures their thoughts for ever.

NATO withdrawal from A-stan and its bound that these scums would transfer their activities here. A brutal crackdown in itself should be the answer.

With Ajit Doval and Modi we may expect atleast the country is in capable hands (or as i wish).

Singh

Phat Cat
Country flag
Personally I do believe and desire a Russian type Chechnya campaign in Kashmir. Instill fear/hate in the heart of the enemies so that it captures their thoughts for ever.

NATO withdrawal from A-stan and its bound that these scums would transfer their activities here. A brutal crackdown in itself should be the answer.

With Ajit Doval and Modi we may expect atleast the country is in capable hands (or as i wish).
In Indian Kashmir or PoK ?

These terrorists are Pakistanis who are killing Indian security forces and civilians.

Poseidon

Country flag
@JBH22 @sayareakd

Russia type campaign unlikely to work as even yesterday there was an attack killing 15 policemen and injuring 24.

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Country flag
@JBH22 @sayareakd

Russia type campaign unlikely to work as even yesterday there was an attack killing 15 policemen and injuring 24.
Poseidon i mean to make sure they dont get 72 and ticket to haven, Russians did is in special way, quite effective.

Last edited by a moderator:

JBH22

These terrorists are Pakistanis who are killing Indian security forces and civilians.
Its a matter of time that this whole situation flare up in Indian kashmir and at that time such a move will need to be taken.

May peace prevail though.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Now a days i am inline with Doval's offensive defence strategy, If they take 10 lives of our jawans lives we keep score and in the next cross border firing we take 18 of theirs i.e 10+8 . 8 is service charge for creating the mess in the first place.
We keep adding the score in between each cross border firing, sum it up and charge them with interest in the next cross border firing.
i hope this is what arun jaitley meant when he said "we will their adventurism too costly to bear".

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

I was just about to bring this to everyone's attention again.

Those scoundrels who have been saying it as an internal struggle of Kashmiris or the attacks are done Kashmiri freedom fighters are saying it for the obvious reasons they all breed for; i.e to lie and survive.

An old report.

Washington: A staggering 94 per cent of fresh recruits of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) see Jammu and Kashmir as a "fighting front" and hail mostly from Pakistan's Punjab province from families having links with the powerful army and intelligence network, according to a US military report. The report from the US Military Academy in West Point is result of a multi-year research effort conducted by a lead team of five eminent authors including C Christine Fair, Don Rassler and Anirban Ghosh, and is based on a study of over 900 biographies of the deceased LeT militants.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/most-let...-as-a-fighting-front-us-report/383381-56.html

abingdonboy

Country flag
[video=youtube_share;WJazF1tC0mw]http://youtu.be/WJazF1tC0mw[/video]
stupid NDTV is showing this, I for one dont want to show my tactics to enemies.

After watching this i feel that they should get the TATA xaver radar. Plus lots of thermal sight both on weapons and hand held to get heat signature.
click it few months back

The Army SF already has this and uses it in Kashmir. I trust these guys know exactly what they are doing and watching that footage shows it. They are operating in an impressive fashion.

Articles