Arjun Main Battle Tank (MBT)

airstrike99

Country flag
This russian scum first I took his criticism seriously but this guy is on a mission of making indian defence products as junk.
that red effect guy and his group even tried to post false edited documents of fsapds mk2 rounds penetration values in alpha defense discord assuming that alpha defense would fall for his trap and use these in future for response videos if any.

now that red scum is trying to look cool and stuff by saying that its for an april fools joke.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
that red effect guy and his group even tried to post false edited documents of fsapds mk2 rounds penetration values in alpha defense discord assuming that alpha defense would fall for his trap and use these in future for response videos if any.

now that red scum is trying to look cool and stuff by saying that its for an april fools joke.
When ever that guys viewer ship falls he posts video on arjun.on his comparison of arjun with al khalid he said both tanks are not good but he will never make a video on how junk al khalid is because he will not get views

Tang

Country flag

He want views, don't give them this

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Now matsimus too joined.
I like this guy points like a country should develop it's own weapons system and that is correct.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This russian scum first I took his criticism seriously but this guy is on a mission of making indian defence products as junk.
He is right about arjun on most counts as well as about alpha defence being a fanboy nothing else. Indians have a habit of not taking constructive criticism.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Now matsimus too joined.
I like this guy points like a country should develop it's own weapons system and that is correct.
red effect has based most of his points on facts. He was wrong on some point because he didn't know about full details of arjun while alpha defence despite having all the details has poor knowledge about tanks in general.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

airstrike99

Country flag
Now matsimus too joined.
oh yeah. i remember watching his first video on indian army.

basically he showed a video of a state govt police commandos doing frog jumps and then quoted
" indian army soldiers are doing silly frog jumps. they look stweuupid . their training is steweeupid"

their shirt logos are that of a police force. how can he call them as indian army.
poor research. that guy is some british tanker/ artillery guy??, still in service i guess. poor research and then mocking based on false info. atleast mock someone based on their own footage. not that of some state govt police commandos.

so you know our indians. they just raided that video. like to dislike was some 1k/ 20k . lmao.
he was even in that video with his front cam and a british flag behind. and then used false info footage of someone else.

the indian flak on him was so bad, that he just made two more extremely simple videos on MBT arjun and FICV. that's it no more videos on indian equipment or anything.

:bplease: no comments.

rohit b3

Country flag
red effect has based most of his points on facts. He was wrong on some point because he didn't know about full details of arjun while alpha defence despite having all the details has poor knowledge about tanks in general.
lol, The Arjun defeated the T90s in direct trials. End of story. Have a good day. Ciao.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles