AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
This will only happen if we agree to surrender our sovereignty and become US bitches and agree to suck its cock and swallow its cum whenever it wishes.
You underestimate how low an Indian Babu can fall to

johnj

In isreali f-35 they have used their own ew systems and communication systems iys their version
Similarly like many reports have said if we have to buy we have to customize it just like them but that doesn't mean what isrealis have done we have to do the same
We have our requirements and they have to modify it accordingly just in case of rafale
Importantly we have to develope its communication systems to integrate it which I don't think that we can't do
And other changes what iaf requires
It will happen
I mean if we buy the f-35 will be modified with our requirement to set it up in our afnet and datalink
There is no Israel modification in f35 only plug & play. Israel use same communications used by F35. US also rejected UK demand of sharing source code of f35 fcr.
US fooled both UK & Israel, they're not willing to share any sensitive tech, but allow to plug & play features, once certified by US, ie US get free access to uk/israel high tech.
Q. which israel communication/data link used by f35?

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is no Israel modification in f35 only plug & play. Israel use same communications used by F35. US also rejected UK demand of sharing source code of f35 fcr.
US fooled both UK & Israel, they're not willing to share any sensitive tech, but allow to plug & play features, once certified by US, ie US get free access to uk/israel high tech.
Q. which israel communication/data link used by f35?
Not communication but last I read somewhere they are getting their own ew systems and can integrate their own weapons
I couldn't find that piece of article
I am trying
But yeah your point of plug n play is true at end usa would be getting access to our tech

johnj

Not communication but last I read somewhere they are getting their own ew systems and can integrate their own weapons
I couldn't find that piece of article
I am trying
But yeah your point of plug n play is true at end usa would be getting access to our tech
Yes, its true. EW & weapons without affecting F35 core s/ms, just like a addon.

AnantS

Country flag
Yes I was going to post this video, the confidence of the DG ADA regarding the developmental cycle and technical maturity is a thing to watch over here
oh one thing DRDO never lacked was confidence. Be it during initial LCA development, or Arjun. The only exception is GTRE. Poor folks whose confidence has only depleted over the years.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
  • BEL signs two MoUs on the sidelines of Aero India 2023
  • MoU signed with the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), DRDO, is for the Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA) programme
  • MoU signed with Cisco is for long-term strategic co-operation in the areas of networking, collaboration and security, among other associated services
  • The MoU with Cisco will give BEL access to Cisco technology, including enterprise networks, advanced wireless technology, security, data centre network, etc. By virtue of this MoU, BEL is looking at elevating its relationship with Cisco — to that of a “Strategic Partner”.
  • As a part of the MoU, Cisco will explore establishing a Cisco Network Training Academy at the BEL Academy for Excellence (Nalanda), Bengaluru.
BEL signs two MoUs for the Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft programme with DRDO, Cisco

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest...t-programme-with-drdo-cisco-371035-2023-02-22

karn

Country flag
Actual work started only in 2015, so yes it's not that much delayed
Im just quoting .. since the question has been asked multiple times here why AMCA is behind timewise the development of stealth aircraft from say China,SK, Turkey.

AnantS

Country flag
@AnantS work on KF-21 actually started in 2001, so comparatively AMCA is not that much delayed
See they were deliberating on twin engined LCA successor with Stealth since early 2000 with MCA. MCA was also promoted by Late APJ Kalam. Incidentally I loved the MCA design. The MCA design truly resembles 6th Gen fighters. I think it was just not mere Drawings but actual R&D was also going, some of which you see in the form Stealth meta materials and coatings which now have been realized. AESA Radar was also fruit of the research that was linked for Advanced Ground and Aerial Radars.

Gyyan

Country flag
See they were deliberating on twin engined LCA successor with Stealth since early 2000 with MCA. MCA was also promoted by Late APJ Kalam. Incidentally I loved the MCA design. The MCA design truly resembles 6th Gen fighters. I think it was just not mere Drawings but actual R&D was also going, some of which you see in the form Stealth meta materials and coatings which now have been realized. AESA Radar was also fruit of the research that was linked for Advanced Ground and Aerial Radars.
Do you have pic of the MCA design?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles