AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
IMO take all the artistic liberty u want on the mk2 CG but keep the mk1 as realistic as possible
Keep one with Ribs and bones as a side quest as well
And m134 miniguns on all pylons

Let's see how that turns out

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Poll:

Should some artistic liberty be taken & this 5 BVR internal bay get used for A2A renders? View attachment 84214
Try staggered sidekick arrangements please , it would be really nice of you if you consider my suggestion , with inputs from wingspan of bomb it will carry and the possible depth ,i think we can fit 7 slim ,folded fin bvr in it

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Lads, no wishlist inputs please... Teddy awaits, MWF to be redone, LCH has a chance.
That 5BVR internal-bay was 100% official, onl why it's being considered.
But please
Do one with miniguns on all it's pylons
I can wait a year or two 😂

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
ITO is transparent in the visible spectrum not golden colored.

Ac6a?.. This F-22 is clearly not aware of that fact.

When has anything been that simple?.. As I said. ITO can be seen as a golden tint when sun's glare is reflected off at the camera. Transparent dark glass is seen at other lighting comditions.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
Ac6a?.. This F-22 is clearly not aware of that fact.

When has anything been that simple?.. As I said. ITO can be seen as a golden tint when sun's glare is reflected off at the camera. Transparent dark glass is seen at other lighting comditions.
The F22 Raptor canopy comprises two sheets of polycarbonate, sandwiched between two layers of optical glass, fusion bonded in an autoclave and drape formed over a canopy blank. Over that a thin film of ITO is used to incoming scatter EM waves.

Hence optical properties of the canopy cannot be attributed to ITO alone and the reflection from the inner layers of optical glasses and polycarbonate layers should not be neglected.

So golden colored tint arises from the heterostructured layer constructed of the canopy, not just ITO alone.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles