AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Haldilal , stfu ,use your original id
Brother I am not the one who write "Ya'll Nibbiars" thats Haldilal ji's copyright. I read Defence thread for knowledge, i am total Dak-kan in Military tech discussion. I keep myself limited to Politics.

But i like we should have 1 Private Assembly line for AMCA, No key man risk like HAL. Dedicated HAL/Private Rafale production line.

HAL - 38 per yr ( including refale line of 18 per yr)
Private - 20 per year

Total Aircraft prod capacity at 50 to 60 planes per yr. Thats what we need in long term to fulfill both IM and export need.

In case of war we should be pushing out more planes/tanks/other equipment than destroyed.

Indian Military should be expansionary and not just guarding borders. Border guarding is not the job of IM. They should be called in war not before. They should not petrol as well. We have BSF for same reason.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Brother I am not the one who write "Ya'll Nibbiars" thats Haldilal ji's copyright. I read Defence thread for knowledge, i am total Dak-kan in Military tech discussion. I keep myself limited to Politics.

But i like we should have 1 Private Assembly line for AMCA, No key man risk like HAL. Dedicated HAL/Private Rafale production line.

HAL - 38 per yr ( including refale line of 18 per yr)
Private - 20 per year

Total Aircraft prod capacity at 50 to 60 planes per yr. Thats what we need in long term to fulfill both IM and export need.

In case of war we should be pushing out more planes/tanks/other equipment than destroyed.

Indian Military should be expansionary and not just guarding borders. Border guarding is not the job of IM. They should be called in war not before. They should not petrol as well. We have BSF for same reason.
Right now neh , what you are saying is blue water capability , and foreign bases , long way to go , amca assembly line is jv

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Fifth Generation fighter must have TWC and very high T/W ratio. This is very necessary in defensive and dogfight maneuvers. Atleast, a very high T/W ratio is necessity as it need to perform a very high turn rate and supermaneuvrability because Fifth generation aircraft need to be superior to any other aircraft in dog fight as well. Recently, I watched simulation videos on dogfight between various fighters. F 22 beat all other aircraft except Su 57 in dog fight. Fifth generation is not about stealth only. It is much more than stealth. Each and every part of the aircraft need to be significantly better. This is the reason why F35 is an inferior plane to F22. It is a very good stealth but lacks the maneuverability of F 22. Rafale tries to compensate stealth disadvantage with active cancelation. This is why it can be put in 4+++ generation. Su57 compromises on stealth but it is super super maneuverable. Its electronics are also inferior.

Last edited:

SavageKing456

Country flag

Ghost hale

Country flag
If it will be ready with in 18 months and all the testing will be completed in two years then it can be used with mwf, later batches of mk1a and super sukhoi too.
TEDBF and AMCA as require more power. 1200-1300 TRM Uttam aesa being prepared for super sukhoi that too will be not be at 100% without AL 41s. India trying to negotiate to get those engine. Details will be out in 3-4 months barring any further delays.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
TEDBF and AMCA as require more power. 1200-1300 TRM Uttam aesa being prepared for super sukhoi that too will be not be at 100% without AL 41s. India trying to negotiate to get those engine. Details will be out in 3-4 months barring any further delays.
How much power does present bars radar use , as i remember that one is high on power

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
As per the article benefits of GaN

1. Lower on-resistance giving lower conductance losses
  2. Faster devices yielding fewer switching losses
  3. Less capacitance resulting in fewer losses when charging and discharging devices
  4. Less power needed to drive the circuit
  5. Smaller devices taking up less space on the printed circuit board
  6. Lower cost

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles