AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Aman kumar

Country flag
2023 is first flight of sp41 ( mk1a) which will enter service. Test flights of mk1a will be done on lca lsps which will start this year itself probably.
Lot of work is already done.
Ok... Even if everything goes as per plan then also we will have only 40 mk1 by 2023...means only 24 mk1 in next 3 years... Or maybe 20 only as 4 mk1 will be delivered by March 2020... HAL said that it will be having a capacity of 16 jets per year from 2020... But as per current plan it will be less than 8 jets per year...
I believe IAF should order 20 more mk1 just to keep the production line running at full capacity...

Tvastr

Country flag
AMCA model Lucknow airport
View attachment 43093
Yeh Kya bawashir bana diye ho
Credit:- AMCA(FB)
o_O ...aaaaand Pakis got meme material for next decade!

I've seen better models at those roadside mela's. What a effin joke. Cardboard cutout soldiers and some abomination that looks more weird than a funko pop figure, and to make things worse they decide to put the name of the AMCA.

They could have just put up a board instead of this pathetic display.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Ok... Even if everything goes as per plan then also we will have only 40 mk1 by 2023...means only 24 mk1 in next 3 years... Or maybe 20 only as 4 mk1 will be delivered by March 2020... HAL said that it will be having a capacity of 16 jets per year from 2020... But as per current plan it will be less than 8 jets per year...
I believe IAF should order 20 more mk1 just to keep the production line running at full capacity...
10 trainers in 83 mk1a order will be of foc standard. They will be delivered before 2023.
So we will have 50 lca MK1 by 2023.

16 are already delivered. Rest 34 will come by 2023.
All MK1 will be upgraded to mk1a in mlu. So it is better to increase order of mk1a from 83 (73 mk1a ) to 113(100mk1a)

HAL has said it can produce 20 lca if needed so 100 mk1a can be delivered in 5 years from 2023-2028 from when mwf will start coming.

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
AMCA Hypersonic Warheads delivery vehicles with air to air missile to counter anti ballistics mid interception. Vertical stabilizer for quick manuever and dsi intake for fuel efficiency.

Niceeeeeee
Why did you make me look at that photo again??.. I was planning on waiting until thread moved on to next page.
:smash:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

This is how indigenous weapons are killed i think it's more of a ideological thing in the mind of gernails everything indian Is automatically inferior.
he is a big chutiya who is facing backlash from every everyone in Twitter but instead of apologising he resorted on to say that MOD and armed forces are corrupt lol then what you are...

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
he is a big chutiya who is facing backlash from every everyone in Twitter but instead of apologising he resorted on to say that MOD and armed forces are corrupt lol then what you are...
I think we have tons of people like this one working in armed forces.
Because the way indigenous weapons are treated have created suspicions. :)

south block

up your a**
Country flag
A good percentage of the now retired armed forces veterans(on every platform & forum) from past few decades, still have wet dreams about their Rusky daddy... Very easy to differentiate.

koi na ab amriki daddy Naya daddy hai ---- vijainder ji is from kangra , nice place --- whole kangra ,Mandi, hamirpur district in HP are military recruitment center --- every other home has someone serving in military ---- post whole conversation next time

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The difference between MTOW is just of one tonne. So if we assume that the AMCA is indeed limited to 6.5 tonnes of fuel and 5 tonnes of external load+1.5 tonne of internal load, it would put the empty weight of AMCA at 17 tonne, which is around 4 tonne more than that of F35. There is no reason for empty AMCA to be so heavy. Hence I am saying that the slide makes some basic mathmatical errors.
This depends on many things such as strength of structure, wings etc. If we want to reduce load of internal fuel and improve external payload, strengthening of wing will be required.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles