Aircraft Crash Notification

Foxbat

Country flag

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Seems like a CCTV footage of plane crash.... wondering what made it fall like a Stone from sky..

Only further investigation will help acertain the cause of the crash and why the aircraft made a nose dive like that and fell perpendicular towards the earth (90° degrees). I am making an Assumption of Engine Failure here. The way the aircraft impacted looks very "Scary to be honest".

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Only further investigation will help acertain the cause of the crash and why the aircraft made a nose dive like that and fell perpendicular towards the earth (90° degrees). I am making an Assumption of Engine Failure here. The way the aircraft impacted looks very "Scary to be honest".
Both engine failing together is very low probability... even in that case the wings will help it glide to some extent.... I mean it will fall fast but may be not vertically.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Both engine failing together is very low probability... even in that case the wings will help it glide to some extent.... I mean it will fall fast but may be not vertically.
Maybe there was some problem with the Elevator ?(the Control Surface Which helps the plane in Pitch){ up and down motion) which caused the aircraft to make a perpendicular nose dive?

Super Flanker

Country flag
Seems like a CCTV footage of plane crash.... wondering what made it fall like a Stone from sky..

What about "Stall"? Maybe the aircraft stalled and caused that nose dive? In stall the aircraft might have gone at a very high Angle of Attack like this :-
Figures-for-iPad-app-v13-APR2013.1211-1024x768.jpg

And hence it stalled and that nosedive was caused.

Brood Father

Country flag
What about "Stall"? Maybe the aircraft stalled and caused that nose dive? In stall the aircraft might have gone at a very high Angle of Attack like this :-
View attachment 145934
And hence it stalled and that nosedive was caused.
IMO with stall the pilot have some time to reverse it and it can be recovered.
Air france Atlantic disaster was a classic example of stall . Pilots could have recovered but they couldn't because they have no clue that they were in stall .
I think it might be problem with horizontal stabilizer as it explains the dive and pilots having no time to recover. Or this can also be a suicide by pilot .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles