ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Looks like gripen E
No it doesn't.. :creepy: Gripen-NG looks as similar to MWF, as FC-1 is to F-16.

But other than me forgeting to insert an IRST, Tejas Mark2 will look almost completely identical to this, other than sensor arrangement (unless they change the intakes to DSI).

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Modify it to 5th generation and then see how it looks 😂
Technically, other than fully stealthy armed-airframe (as opposed to its semi-stealth) MWF is more or less a 5th gen platform... F414 have TVC option but whether our engines will have them is unclear.

Tejas Mark2 & AMCA Mark1 won't supercruise.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Can be mated with F16 ? the question is whether it has been mated with F16 or not when It’s already mated with Gripen Rafales and euro fighter typhoon talk about present not what could happen should happen if happens
And how can F16 have lower RCS than Gripen or Tejas is F16 smaller than Tejas? Has F16 used more composite material than Tejas ? Has F16 got wing blending with Fuesalage like Tejas? and who told you That only F16 uses RAM coating? Tejas uses RAM coating as well .
BVR is a modern thing F16 is a vintage design
There is no such question whether it is mated with meteor or not. Since F-16 have 120 D and next gen American missile which will be inducted cheaper and most probably better.

Ram coating that Tejas use and what America possess isn't equal. There is huge diff. Why do you think we are buy it from france or russia?

Composite materials makes jet stealthy ?

Well Even F 35 have 35% around composites by weight does that make Tejas more stealthy ?

Composites are used for increasing strength of airframes making it lighter maintenance easy improve aerodynamics by giving better finish etc.

Now I asked you what is the life of Gripen or Tejas frame ? 4000 - 6000 ?

F-16/21 : 12000 hr +

Here is the rumor about meteor on Su30mki
News 18 ?

Yahi se bhoosa khaakar aata hain ?

Fact : MBDA never offered to them no official statement.

Regarding F-35 official statement was made couple years back and work is already ongoing .

USA places it's nukes in Europe and you think a missile is such a big deal?

That is when an official MBDA statement is shared with you .

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Inu
There is no such question whether it is mated with meteor or not. Since F-16 have 120 D and next gen American missile which will be inducted cheaper and most probably better.

Ram coating that Tejas use and what America possess isn't equal. There is huge diff. Why do you think we are buy it from france or russia?

Composite materials makes jet stealthy ?

Well Even F 35 have 35% around composites by weight does that make Tejas more stealthy ?

Composites are used for increasing strength of airframes making it lighter maintenance easy improve aerodynamics by giving better finish etc.

Now I asked you what is the life of Gripen or Tejas frame ? 4000 - 6000 ?

F-16/21 : 12000 hr +

News 18 ?

Yahi se bhoosa khaakar aata hain ?

Fact : MBDA never offered to them no official statement.

Regarding F-35 official statement was made couple years back and work is already ongoing .

USA places it's nukes in Europe and you think a missile is such a big deal?

That is when an official MBDA statement is shared with you .
i said rumor notthing is confirm until and unless world sees F35 firing meteors. without that the statement from MBDA is as worthy as the report from news 18 and I doubt MBDA will allow integration of Meteor even with UTTAM AESA Radars
F35 and F22 have geometric stealth but you still didn’t answer my question what makes a 46 years old design Like F16 stealthier than Gripen or Tejas ?

airtel

Country flag
Inu

i said rumor notthing is confirm until and unless world sees F35 firing meteors. without that the statement from MBDA is as worthy as the report from news 18 and I doubt MBDA will allow integration of Meteor even with UTTAM AESA Radars
F35 and F22 have geometric stealth but you still didn’t answer my question what makes a 46 years old design Like F16 stealthier than Gripen or Tejas ?

Of course claims by manufacturer of that missile and a random Indian newspaper have same weightage .

:megusta: :facepalm:

And who told you that F16 is stealthy ? Nobody claims that .
Only you're calling Grippen stealthy and claiming it's RCS is 0.1 .

But you didn't answer my questions ?

What is RCS ? How do you measure it ? It is affected by which factors ?
Do you think all these weapons and accessories would not reflect radar waves ?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Of course claims by manufacturer of that missile and a random Indian newspaper have same weightage .

:megusta: :facepalm:

And who told you that F16 is stealthy ? Nobody claims that .
Only you're calling Grippen stealthy and claiming it's RCS is 0.1 .

But you didn't answer my questions ?

What is RCS ? How do you measure it ? It is affected by which factors ?
Do you think all these weapons and accessories would not reflect radar waves ?

I didn’t mention F35 I was comparing F16 ,Gripen and Tejas but if you think US has better missiles than Meteor then why do they want to integrate meteors in F35 ? and claims from manufacturers mean nothing until and unless we see it happening on the ground
And do you think F16s fly without these weapons 😂😂
I am not saying Gripen or Tejas are stealthy I am only saying these aircrafts have much lower RCS than F16 , F16 is vintage design back Then BVR missiles were not common and RCS was not as important as it is today
it was Flying Dagger who said That F16 has lower RCS than Tejas but he has not been able to give a single explanation to this hilarious claim he keeps saying that F16s has RAM coating so it’s better than Gripen

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Modify it to 5th generation and then see how it looks 😂
I had done it once, now can't find it, it was in old LCA thread, after making it look like F22 there was hardly any place in its internal bay, and wing hard point space was also reduced. All in all what I did was useless. :rofl:

Trololo

Country flag
It has been publicly stated that the Gripen (all variants) can super cruise at around Mach 1.2. Can someone please clarify the following:

a> Is this in clean config or usable A2A load out?
b> Is the super cruise range on the gripen of any use?
c> Can the LCA Mk2 super cruise with some usable load out for a usable range?

airtel

Country flag
I didn’t mention F35 I was comparing F16 ,Gripen and Tejas but if you think US has better missiles than Meteor then why do they want to integrate meteors in F35 ? and claims from manufacturers mean nothing until and unless we see it happening on the ground
I am not saying Gripen or Tejas are stealthy I am only saying these aircrafts have much lower RCS than F16 , F16 is vintage design back Then BVR missiles were not common and RCS was not as important as it is today
it was Flying Dagger who said That F16 has lower RCS than Tejas but he has not been able to give a single explanation to this hilarious claim he keeps saying that F16s has RAM coating so it’s better than Gripen

Americans don't want to integrate meteor missiles with their jets , only UK and Italian airforces want to integrate their f35s with meteor , but it doesn't mean that meteor can not be integrated to American jets .

Americans are developing their own missiles comparable to meteor ( example Aim 260 ) .I am sure you have never read about it .
Even Indian and Israelis are developing comparable missiles .

All the 4th generation aircrafts Which do not have internal weapon bays will be detected from hundreds of kilometres away by the modern radars .
So do not call Grippen stealthy because it is not .

airtel

Country flag
It has been publicly stated that the Gripen (all variants) can super cruise at around Mach 1.2. Can someone please clarify the following:

a> Is this in clean config or usable A2A load out?
b> Is the super cruise range on the gripen of any use?
c> Can the LCA Mk2 super cruise with some usable load out for a usable range?

A} with usable load .
B } yes , without using afterburner they can save fuel and reduce their Infrared signatures

C) probably yes .

Flying Dagger

Country flag
It was USA who came up with phoenix like missiles on F-14 with 200 km around range in 1974.

But they didn't knew abt BVR then 😂

You said Gripen RCS is 0.1 m2 . What else you had in your mind pitch it against Raptor's stealth ?

F-16 and Gripen will have nearly similar RCS based on diff configuration they are used apart from the little bit advantage based on its slight smaller size.

You said India have RAM coatings on Tejas equivalent to USA.

F 35 was brought in as you said Europe won't let America have Meteor integrated on it. Which was another lie from your part.

Then you said there were rumors of Sukhoi getting meteor .

Offcourse USA can't get it acc to you but russia their arch enemy against which they have developed it their jets will get it. Kudos to you.

Also based on carbon composite you declared Tejas stealthy in comparison to F 16 . Which was ridiculous.

Nor the life years of Gripen or Tejas frame match the 12000 flying hrs of F 16 airframe.

So all in all repeated lies stupid replies. Whatever 🤣

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It was USA who came up with phoenix like missiles on F-14 with 200 km around range in 1974.

But they didn't knew abt BVR then 😂

You said Gripen RCS is 0.1 m2 . What else you had in your mind pitch it against Raptor's stealth ?

F-16 and Gripen will have nearly similar RCS based on diff configuration they are used apart from the little bit advantage based on its slight smaller size.

You said India have RAM coatings on Tejas equivalent to USA.

F 35 was brought in as you said Europe won't let America have Meteor integrated on it. Which was another lie from your part.

Then you said there were rumors of Sukhoi getting meteor .

Offcourse USA can't get it acc to you but russia their arch enemy against which they have developed it their jets will get it. Kudos to you.

Also based on carbon composite you declared Tejas stealthy in comparison to F 16 . Which was ridiculous.

Nor the life years of Gripen or Tejas frame match the 12000 flying hrs of F 16 airframe.

So all in all repeated lies stupid replies. Whatever 🤣
Haha trying to twist my words to prove your hilarious claims of F16 being a fifth generation Aircraft rumors are rumors whether it’s about Su30mki or F16 non of them have meteor integrated but I know you will still keep claiming that F16 is a fifth generation aircraft because it has got “F” in its name and it can carry meteor because some guy on WhatsApp told you that Meteors are being integrated on F35 so it will get automatically get integrated on F16 tomorrow you will integrate Meteor on JF17 of Pakistan and J7 of China
Tallking about AIM 54 Phoenix it was the first BVR missile introduced to the world era of BVR was in initial phase F16 or mig29 were formidable aircrafts of their time but now these aircrafts no matter how much upgraded they’re cannot match aircrafts like Gripen Rafales EF Typhoon or Tejas
Now you can start integrating meteor on JF17 Thunder

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles