ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
It was USA who came up with phoenix like missiles on F-14 with 200 km around range in 1974.

But they didn't knew abt BVR then 😂

You said Gripen RCS is 0.1 m2 . What else you had in your mind pitch it against Raptor's stealth ?

F-16 and Gripen will have nearly similar RCS based on diff configuration they are used apart from the little bit advantage based on its slight smaller size.

You said India have RAM coatings on Tejas equivalent to USA.

F 35 was brought in as you said Europe won't let America have Meteor integrated on it. Which was another lie from your part.

Then you said there were rumors of Sukhoi getting meteor .

Offcourse USA can't get it acc to you but russia their arch enemy against which they have developed it their jets will get it. Kudos to you.you

Also based on carbon composite you declared Tejas stealthy in comparison to F 16 . Which was ridiculous.

Nor the life years of Gripen or Tejas frame match the 12000 flying hrs of F 16 airframe.

So all in all repeated lies stupid replies. Whatever 🤣
Ye mental hai, don't waste your energy and time. Ignor him

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Haha trying to twist my words to prove your hilarious claims of F16 being a fifth generation Aircraft rumors are rumors whether it’s about Su30mki or F16 non of them have meteor integrated but I know you will still keep claiming that F16 is a fifth generation aircraft because it has got “F” in its name and it can carry meteor because some guy on WhatsApp told you that Meteors are being integrated on F35 so it will get automatically get integrated on F16 tomorrow you will integrate Meteor on JF17 of Pakistan and J7 of China
Tallking about AIM 54 Phoenix it was the first BVR missile introduced to the world era of BVR was in initial phase F16 or mig29 were formidable aircrafts of their time but now these aircrafts no matter how much upgraded they’re cannot match aircrafts like Gripen Rafales EF Typhoon or Tejas
Now you can start integrating meteor on JF17 Thunder
I said F 16 is a fifth gen jet?

Quote my statement where I said that .

Damn you won't because you can't and you'll ignore this. You know you are a pretty typical paki troll.

And no one is here to twist your word as if they aren't already entangled with stupidity arrogance and lies.

F-35 is getting Meteor for UK Italy etc. and USA ain't Russia or pakistan.

Tu apna bhoosa khaa kar aa News 18 or whatsapp vaala.

AIM 54 was first ?

Sparrow sidewinder ?

😂😂😂😂

In 80s they introduced F-117 nighthawk but they didn't knew abt stealth BVR etc right 😂😂

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I said F 16 is a fifth gen jet?

Quote my statement where I said that .

Damn you won't because you can't and you'll ignore this. You know you are a pretty typical paki troll.

And no one is here to twist your word as if they aren't already entangled with stupidity arrogance and lies.

F-35 is getting Meteor for UK Italy etc. and USA ain't Russia or pakistan.

Tu apna bhoosa khaa kar aa News 18 or whatsapp vaala.

AIM 54 was first ?

Sparrow sidewinder ?

😂😂😂😂

In 80s they introduced F-117 nighthawk but they didn't knew abt stealth BVR etc right 😂😂
When did I say that MBDA will allow integration of Meteor on Su30mki ? Quote I doubt MBDA will allow integration of Meteor even on Tejas with UTTAM AESA it’s you who said that meteor can be integrated on F16 and it’s you who claimed that F16 has lower RCS than Gripen E
If F16 is such an advanced Aircraft then why USA developed F22, F35 and even FA18 hornet and why did IAF reject F16 in 2008 F16 is an obsolete aircraft read this link what Mr Brahma chellani and other defense analysts have said about that jnk called F16 https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/is-lockheed-martin-pushing-obsolete-aircraft-to-india/articleshow/59255661.https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/is-lockheed-martin-pushing-obsolete-aircraft-to-india/articleshow/59255661.cms

1597600713348.jpeg

Flying Dagger

Country flag
When did I say that MBDA will allow integration of Meteor on Su30mki ? Quote I doubt MBDA will allow integration of Meteor even on Tejas with UTTAM AESA it’s you who said that meteor can be integrated on F16 and it’s you who claimed that F16 has lower RCS than Gripen E
If F16 is such an advanced Aircraft then why USA developed F22, F35 and even FA18 hornet and why did IAF reject F16 in 2008 F16 is an obsolete aircraft read this link what Mr Brahma chellani and other defense analysts have said about that jnk called F16 https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/is-lockheed-martin-pushing-obsolete-aircraft-to-india/articleshow/59255661.https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/is-lockheed-martin-pushing-obsolete-aircraft-to-india/articleshow/59255661.cms

View attachment 56395
Get yourself treated and get well soon. You aren't worth anyone's time.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Get yourself treated and get well soon. You aren't worth anyone's time.
It’s not your fault it’s the pathetic import lobby and Indian media which portrayed F16 as the latest aircraft (which in reality is a 46 years old Obsolete aircraft) people like you are very vulnerable to Propaganda and false news I am only trying to educate you about the facts don’t believe blindly on whatever you see in media

The Maverick

Country flag
The Latest Block F16 /70 is a late 4th generation fighter
SAME CLASS HAS EURO CANARDS
usa will keep them in service as will the Arabs and others until 2040

BUT ............... INDIA has already nailed its masts too the late 4th generation era in rafale

NOW
We stick to LCA TEJAS
and THEN AMCA or F35 IN FUTURE

BangaliBabu

Country flag
The Latest Block F16 /70 is a late 4th generation fighter
SAME CLASS HAS EURO CANARDS
usa will keep them in service as will the Arabs and others until 2040

BUT ............... INDIA has already nailed its masts too the late 4th generation era in rafale

NOW
We stick to LCA TEJAS
and THEN AMCA or F35 IN FUTURE
why F35??

itsme

Country flag
Also AMCA is atleast 10 - 15 years away. IMHO MRCA should be scrapped and get something similar to the F-35i configuration in reasonable numbers. Our fleet strength can be filled using MWFs/Mk1as and some batch(s) of Rafale. A 5th gen fighter now is better than a 5th gen fighter after 10 yrs (at best but PSUs) when that tech will be even more widely available, the edge what 5th gen tech holds currently may diminish a bit. IAF with Rafales and F35i IAF config armed with Meteors and/or AIM 256s within the next 3-4 yrs would give IAF immense edge over the PLAF and PAF. Put in the S400 with it, its gg.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am very happy that Pakistani F16 was downed by Wing Commander Abhinandan now these 46 years old obsolete design F16 have no chance in MMRCA they have been rejected by IAF in 2008 as well on the grounds of obsolescence but the 27th February incident was last nail in the coffin

if MMRCA gets cancelled for 36 more rafales then probability of increase in order of MWF , LCA ,ORCA and TEDBF will also increase ✌

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
But it's not available for us which is what we always forget to acknowledge.

In Future may be but that will mean lots of compromises. If we really want a piece of cake it's the French nxt gen project that we must work with or can fall into usual russian Su57.

But with TEDBF/ORCA AMCA I doubt we will have enough fund for those so Rafale might be our last import.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Also AMCA is atleast 10 - 15 years away. IMHO MRCA should be scrapped and get something similar to the F-35i configuration in reasonable numbers. Our fleet strength can be filled using MWFs/Mk1as and some batch(s) of Rafale. A 5th gen fighter now is better than a 5th gen fighter after 10 yrs (at best but PSUs) when that tech will be even more widely available, the edge what 5th gen tech holds currently may diminish a bit. IAF with Rafales and F35i IAF config armed with Meteors and/or AIM 256s within the next 3-4 yrs would give IAF immense edge over the PLAF and PAF. Put in the S400 with it, its gg.
S 400 and F 35 won't go together.

But rightly said the edge fifth gen jet have today may diminish later once they get them too. But after we chose Rafale I don't think F 35 was on offer and if it was then our politics leadership isn't willing to take such a huge risk by depending upon the most unreliable partner USA.

wraith96

Country flag
Was WC Abhi's Mig 21 carrying Elta8222 jamming pods?? Asking since tejas now has been deployed in western sector.

The Maverick

Country flag
why F35??
There is a very strong possibility that PAF will field a version of the chinease FC31 fighter by 2030 .

I am certain they are working on this eventuality after inducting at least 100 block 3 thunders .

I see FC31 entering PLAN in 2025-2027 .

i SEE a airforce PAF specific version ( which they will call pak indengioius) 3 - 5 years later.

NOW IN 2030 i see AMCA as a protyype only and a further 5 - 7 years away from IOC. in 2037-2040

THIS MEANS IAF will need STOP GAP fighter espcially if AMCA is delayed

Inaddition if the quad takes off ie USA JAPAN Austailia i see usa fighter coming has to be F35 x 50 planes

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I am very happy that Pakistani F16 was downed by Wing Commander Abhinandan now these 46 years old obsolete design F16 have no chance in MMRCA they have been rejected by IAF in 2008 as well on the grounds of obsolescence but the 27th February incident was last nail in the coffin

if MMRCA gets cancelled for 36 more rafales then probability of increase in order of MWF , LCA ,ORCA and TEDBF will also increase ✌
What evidence is there for downing?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What evidence is there for downing?
The 2nd pilot who was admitted in cmh Rawalpindi and died later as admitted by DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor of Pakistan as well as the initial reports from Pakistani media which includes the interview of locals who saw 3 pilots coming down one was wing commander Abhinandan and the other two were definitely from Pakistani F16 that’s the only reason why Pakistan Army is hiding their status like they always do

Varun794

Country flag
Is t just me or anyone else feels that F21s are unjustifiably mocked in Indian defence circles. I mean I understand that Indian population is still quite Anti American and gets boners for long gone Soviet Union, but it's high time that we should realize that India has pretty much aligned herself with The US

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles