ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1. Are you nuts who told you MICA is an American missile that you had to Google search and confirm it to us that it's not.

2. Meteor can be integrated with American radar since they have a goddamn treaty are NATO allies.

UK , Italy and other European nation who are buying American jets are already going to integrate their F35 with meteor missiles.

3. That's Idiotic look at the size diff of Rafale and Sukhoi. What you should have asked is for t/w ratio and power available for electronics. Su has an edge over there.

It is obvious to understand that higher thrust in case of F-16s means more power for the electronics and its onboard radar.

The point you should have made is higher t/w ratio for Gripen though one can get f-16s engine upgraded by ge to neutralise that.

4. RCS of what with what . With missile and tanks hanging and canards in front a 0.1 m2 RCS you claim is a joke. The RCS of both will be similar to each other.

5. You did PHD in lying and ranting I guess. First you said it's 90% (possibly from Delhi defence review article) then after my statement you said 95% . (From wiki article) Better make up your mind if you want to make it 100% now from some another fanboy article.

If the composite were 95% by surface area and 45% by weight then the weight saving would have been 50/95*100 almost 50% But that's not.
If meteors can be integrated with American Radars then why MBDA refused to integrate it with Israeli Radars of Tejas ? And which American Aircraft has integrated meteors? Answer is none no aircraft without European Radars can integrate Meteors
And missiles hang out in F16 and every 4th generation aircraft not just in gripen
And what is the percentage of composites used in F16 ?
And saying that F16 and Gripen will have same RCS is hilarious not even Lockheed Martin would claim that
F16 was designed 46 years ago (took its first flight in 1974) no matter how many upgrades it gets design will remain more or less the same
And by use of carbon composites weight of Tejas is reduced by 23%

Flying Dagger

Country flag
If meteors can be integrated with American Radars then why MBDA refused to integrate it with Israeli Radars of Tejas ? And which American Aircraft has integrated meteors? Answer is none no aircraft without European Radars can integrate Meteors
And missiles hang out in F16 and every 4th generation aircraft not just in gripen
And saying that F16 and Gripen will have same RCS is hilarious not even Lockheed Martin would claim that
F16 was designed 46 years ago (took its first flight in 1974) no matter how many upgrades it gets design will remain more or less the same
Israel is a NATO ally ?

No that's why

but USA is their big daddy.

Infact several European nation doesn't really like Israel due to Palestine issue.

Meteor is already getting integrated on F 35s which is an American jet.

Now bring your new lalaland stupid statement.

Forget what LM will say they'll beat shit out of those claiming 0.1 m2 RCS for Gripen with its canards and missiles tankers hanging at the belly.

First answer up for your past claims.

Regarding F-16s the RAM coating USAF uses ew suite etc will actually make its RCS similar to gripen.

And regarding Tejas you said it's 95% by area and 45% by weight then why just 23% reduction. Between show the official source it's been pretty long since listening to your rants.

Prashant12

Country flag
Uttam Ready

The home-grown Uttam Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar developed by Electronics & Radar Development Establishment (LRDE) seems to be making the right moves to get the attention of the Indian Air Force (IAF).

With the addition of AESA radar being one of the key features of Tejas MK1A, LRDE hopes that Uttam can even meet the schedules of the upgraded programme.

It has already completed more than 100 hours of flying on a hired aircraft and nearly 25 hours on Tejas test platforms. It is now confirmed that Uttam’s air-to-air mode and its sub-mode functionalities have been already tested.

Uttam is in competition with the Israeli Elta radar and the official word is not yet out on the question of how many Tejas MK1As (total 83) will be fitted with the desi technology.

LRDE scientists are pinning their hopes on the Aatmanirbhar Bharat mandate.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Israel is a NATO ally ?

No that's why

but USA is their big daddy.

Infact several European nation doesn't really like Israel due to Palestine issue.

Meteor is already getting integrated on F 35s which is an American jet.

Now bring your new lalaland stupid statement.

Forget what LM will say they'll beat shit out of those claiming 0.1 m2 RCS for Gripen with its canards and missiles tankers hanging at the belly.

First answer up for your past claims.

Regarding F-16s the RAM coating USAF uses ew suite etc will actually make its RCS similar to gripen.

And regarding Tejas you said it's 95% by area and 45% by weight then why just 23% reduction. Between show the official source it's been pretty long since listening to your rants.
Haha similar rumors surfaced about India integrating meteors in Su30 mki these random media reports have no value that’s why I am not quoting the source of RCS of gripen but only a fool will think that 46 years old design like F16 can have lower RCS than Gripen or Tejas
Here is the official website of Tejas
And here is the official website of HAL claiming 90% composite by surface area

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
Haha similar rumors surfaced about India integrating meteors in Su30 mki these random media reports have no value that’s why I am not quoting the source of RCS of gripen but only a fool will think that 46 years old design like F16 can have lower RCS than Gripen or Tejas
Okay this is from MBDA ( manufacturer of meteor ) website itself .
BAE Systems engineers played a crucial role in supporting the UK to achieve Initial Operating Capability for its F-35 fleet. Now, working alongside our partners including Lockheed Martin and MBDA, we are using our expertise to take that capability even further with game-changing weapons systems such as Meteor and SPEAR. We are extremely proud of the critical contribution UK engineers are playing for both the UK and the global F-35 fleet through the development, production and sustainment of the aircraft.

Cliff Waldwyn, Head of Combat Air, Group Business Development of MBDA, said:
Do you even know Whatis RCS ? How do you measure it ?
Do you even know that first flight of Grippen was in 1988 ?

Do you even know that Aircrafts emprove their manufacturing methods and technologies over the years ?

Last edited:

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
That's why I tell you everytime to read the things first. You know nothing about military technologies. Any missile can be integrated with any aircraft if both are agree to share codes and hardware related changes. BTW meteor will be integrated to F35.

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
1. Are you nuts who told you MICA is an American missile that you had to Google search and confirm it to us that it's not.

2. Meteor can be integrated with American radar since they have a goddamn treaty are NATO allies.

UK , Italy and other European nation who are buying American jets are already going to integrate their F35 with meteor missiles.

3. That's Idiotic look at the size diff of Rafale and Sukhoi. What you should have asked is for t/w ratio and power available for electronics. Su has an edge over there.

It is obvious to understand that higher thrust in case of F-16s means more power for the electronics and its onboard radar.

The point you should have made is higher t/w ratio for Gripen though one can get f-16s engine upgraded by ge to neutralise that.

4. RCS of what with what . With missile and tanks hanging and canards in front a 0.1 m2 RCS you claim is a joke. The RCS of both will be similar to each other.

5. You did PHD in lying and ranting I guess. First you said it's 90% (possibly from Delhi defence review article) then after my statement you said 95% . (From wiki article) Better make up your mind if you want to make it 100% now from some another fanboy article.

If the composite were 95% by surface area and 45% by weight then the weight saving would have been 50/95*100 almost 50% But that's not.
He is a perfect stupid, don't waste your energy.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Okay this is from MBDA ( manufacturer of meteor ) website itself .

Do you even know Whatis RCS ? How do you measure it ?
Do you even know that first flight of Grippen was in 1988 ?

Do you even know that Aircrafts emprove their manufacturing methods and technologies over the years ?
Yes gripen took first flight in 1988 and rafales in 1986 but Gripens are modular design F16 was not designed to be modular it’s one thing that LM is continuously upgrading it to make profits and even if meteors are integrated in F35 which highly unlikely how does it affect F16s and it was MBDA which said they can integrate meteor in Su30mki and refused later same is going to happen with F35

Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's why I tell you everytime to read the things first. You know nothing about military technologies. Any missile can be integrated with any aircraft if both are agree to share codes and hardware related changes. BTW meteor will be integrated to F35.
And you think MBDA will share codes with LM when they refused to share codes with Israel?

Flying Dagger

Country flag

There are no rumours of Sukhoi with meteors . It is never happening period.

I quoted official MBDA web there are several articles just care to search.

You are not quoting source of RCS for Gripen that you proclaimed as 0.1 but you were ready to argue on it lol.

Let me tell you where you can find those source in marketing gimmick of saab where they proclaim gripen as stealthy fighter jet and a RCS of 0.1m2. I know where you read these things from .

First you learn what is modular.

It's useful in maintenance something which American brought into the table with F-16s. One of the reason they are most produced 4th gen jet with supply lines in several nations.

Now check the F-16A/B with F-16 blk 70 dimension engine everything.

As far as RCS is concerned if it is age you are looking at AMCA in 2030s may not be as stealthy as F-22 raptor . So don't bring your stupid logic.

Regarding Tejas composite level it's good atleast you have now gone for the official brochure.

Now Brochure clearly dump your 95% claim since to get 90% is the key driving factor for the project.

In nutshell it doesn't claim they have achieved 90% it says they are trying to be . Last I know it was close to 70% that's why weight reduction is 21-23% and is 45% by weight.

What does it matter if F-35 gets meteor ?

Well You asked me if there is any American jet getting it I said yes and here is F-35. If it is being integrated with its radar it can be mated with F-16s . It's a diff thing though America has its own missile program which will be significantly cheaper to operate than expensive meteors.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

You are not quoting source of RCS for Gripen that you proclaimed as 0.1 but you were ready to argue on it lol.

Let me tell you where you can find those source in marketing gimmick of saab where they proclaim gripen as stealthy fighter jet and a RCS of 0.1m2. I know where you read these things from .

It's useful in maintenance something which American brought into the table with F-16s. One of the reason they are most produced 4th gen jet with supply lines in several nations.

As far as RCS is concerned if it is age you are looking at AMCA in 2030s may not be as stealthy as F-22 raptor . So don't bring your stupid logic.

Regarding Tejas composite level it's good atleast you have now gone for the official brochure.

Now Brochure clearly dump your 95% claim since to get 90% is the key driving factor for the project.

In nutshell it doesn't claim they have achieved 90% it says they are trying to be . Last I know it was close to 70% that's why weight reduction is 21-23% and is 45% by weight.

Well You asked me if there is any American jet getting it I said yes and here is F-35. If it is being integrated with its radar it can be mated with F-16s . It's a diff thing though America has its own missile program which will be significantly cheaper to operate than expensive meteors.
Can be mated with F16 ? the question is whether it has been mated with F16 or not when It’s already mated with Gripen Rafales and euro fighter typhoon talk about present not what could happen should happen if happens
And how can F16 have lower RCS than Gripen or Tejas is F16 smaller than Tejas? Has F16 used more composite material than Tejas ? Has F16 got wing blending with Fuesalage like Tejas? and who told you That only F16 uses RAM coating? Tejas uses RAM coating as well .
BVR is a modern thing F16 is a vintage design

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Here is the rumor about meteor on Su30mki

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
Same MBDR said that Meteor can be integrated with Su30mki in 2011 and refused later saying that Su30 mki has Russian Radars and they cannot share codes with Russia same happened in case of Israeli ELTA 2052 of Tejas even when India is buying Rafales Dimag mein bhusa bhar ke rakkha hai kya? kab se Kah raha hun Meteor American Nahi European missile hai
Read carefully, there in no technical issue. It's case of intent. They don't want to share codes with Russian radar.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles