2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Mike pompeo is busy tweeting trump's videos and achievement on world forum... Do we know who is next secretary of states deptt..he will be missed for sure...
This was a testing time and if only pompeo could make all republican tops stand united behind their Leader.
There are situations which tests your complete capability to triage a solution as a potential leader. ..the home front is always a shitty affair which tests you than your usual dose of diplomatic dance elsewhere in the world.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Le Pompeo with second strike: declares Houthi rebels as terrorist group. This is a win for Saudi UAE dominance in middle East in which India is also invested equally.

phndr

Country flag
Mike pompeo is busy tweeting trump's videos and achievement on world forum... Do we know who is next secretary of states deptt..he will be missed for sure...
Tony Blinken. Establishment guy. He was Deputy SecState during Obama Administration. He will simply continue Obama's foreign policy.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Germany and France Oppose Donald Trump’s Twitter Exile

German Chancellor Angela Merkel objected to the decisions, saying on Monday that lawmakers should set the rules governing free speech and not private technology companies.

“The chancellor sees the complete closing down of the account of an elected president as problematic,”

Where is Mr mounmodi? Its obviously your name that came up after trumps, please leave from your echo chamber of international image

sorcerer

Country flag
Twitter shares fall 7% following permanent ban on Donald Trump

some moves from India and other friends on twitter can bring it down to more realistic levels what the crap company is worthy of which only produce user generated fake narratives and crap and ad revenue.
I dont understand why people invest in such SM platforms.
Fuck

sorcerer

Country flag

German Chancellor Angela Merkel objected to the decisions, saying on Monday that lawmakers should set the rules governing free speech and not private technology companies.

“The chancellor sees the complete closing down of the account of an elected president as problematic,”

Where is Mr mounmodi? Its obviously your name that came up after trumps, please leave from your echo chamber of international image
Why should Indian leader make a statement on an SM platform as if its a survival tool?

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Why should Indian leader make a statement on an SM platform as if its a survival tool?
Because the same SM is in India too & modi could be next, there were actually retards trending #modinext after trump ban.

Also our boy jumps to be the first in congratulating & condemning things but why not in this? I still dont understand his selective actions like ignoring palghar but crying for pakistan flight crash victims.o_O

Kumata

Country flag
Because the same SM is in India too & modi could be next, there were actually retards trending #modinext after trump ban.

Also our boy jumps to be the first in congratulating & condemning things but why not in this? I still dont understand his selective actions like ignoring palghar but crying for pakistan flight crash victims.o_O
Again U r after un necessary chest thumping...it's not necessary to jump into each and everything...he is PM not kejriwal...

sorcerer

Country flag
Let it happen.
Indian leadership use SM just as another user and not give any credence to an SM company which is trying to be cabal.
We should never acknowledge twitter or any other SM platform as something indispensable.
Twitter...FB whatever..everything is dispensable. There was life before and there will be life after these SM plaforms and tech.

India should never give these SM companies larger than life figure after all these SM companies are having a life cuz people spend their real life generating content for it..

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Again U r after un necessary chest thumping...it's not necessary to jump into each and everything...he is PM not kejriwal...
Well you draw your own lines where unnecessary things start so our ideas conflict, no worries

another_armchair

Country flag

He is craving for that Nobel Piss Prize. Oh, the lure of Lutyens....

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

Look I get your point. But for now Indian leadership should just wait and watch.

Modi Daddu already set some things in motion by just tweeting one tweet of US capitol violence.

And now things are not the same as they were before Jan 6. Indian mass is waking up. Specially after the ban of Trump's twiiter account. And things started rolling when Amazon dropped their services for Parler.

Many Indians are genuinely concerned about this fact. Because many companies heavily rely on Amazon AWS and other what not's.

As, Europeans do the same. So, France and Germany are talking about this. Up until this point the things going on in US didn't bothered anyone. But now everyone is realizing that might wanna speak up now before it's too late.

And we need Amazon so there is that. Now, you may say. That doesn't include SM's. No, it doesn't. But one incident is connected to another closely. So, any comment baazi can start a massive debacle in this critical situation. We Indians get excited very quickly. Nothing has happened so far that directly effects India or Indians. And I saw #stopthesteal on twitter every now & then all day today.

So, I will say it is wise we stay cool. :dude:

Spindrift

I am not a Tech guy so just asking is it even possible to download 70 TB of data from website in just over night ? bloody i try to download 700 MB movies and it takes hours
Overnight, no.... 24hrs yes. I was recently involved in a migration where we had to migrate close to 600 TB of data from a data center to the cloud and it took us 5 to 6 days to do that.

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
I am not a Tech guy so just asking is it even possible to download 70 TB of data from website in just over night ? bloody i try to download 700 MB movies and it takes hours
that was a bluff captain. they did some 50 GB odd data that too was profile URL's .. i have reviewed the data being talked about in this .....

70 TB on a internet bandwidth will take few days.. more over parlor servers are not so insecure that it will allow them to download all content....guy claim to be a hacker... every tom , dick & harry think of themselves as snowden....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles