2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
I interpret this as EOI from Liberalism inc. to desi libbyist LLC for a possible merger or collaboration.

(Remember jack endorsed some casteist activists when he visited india)
Whenever these ppl from West come to India, they always meet a bunch of liberals, wokes, feminists and give sermons to Indians. When they go back.....well.....

captscooby81

Country flag
The desperation shown by social media libergandu giants in stopping the news about sleepy joe spread like wild fire shows their fears of 2016 and october surprise looks like they were able to save the dam for now but lets see how they will do next time . Does it also means Biden side is not very confident with 10 point poll gap so many media were showing ?

US elections now look like T20 IPL match . full of twist and turn for next 18 days .

Dessert Storm

Country flag
The desperation shown by social media libergandu giants in stopping the news about sleepy joe spread like wild fire shows their fears of 2016 and october surprise looks like they were able to save the dam for now but lets see how they will do next time . Does it also means Biden side is not very confident with 10 point poll gap so many media were showing ?

US elections now look like T20 IPL match . full of twist and turn for next 18 days .
They played the same game in India in 2019. Look at the result.
Trump is winning big time :cowboy::cowboy:

Longewala

Country flag
Nazis admired the gora understanding of the """"caste"""" system, where the "purebreds" are at the top of the pyramid, the black skinned inferior races at the bottom, and the various mixed races in the middle according to purity.
In reality this is the Iberian system of casta practiced in Latin America, where blacks were lowest, European born Spaniards/Portugays the highest, Latin America born whites( i.e Non European born Spanish and Portugays after them, and various race mixes in between.
Also, the ideas that Nazis borrowed from USA were all from the Democratic party - the party of KKK, slavery and Jim Crow

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Also, the ideas that Nazis borrowed from USA were all from the Democratic party - the party of KKK, slavery and Jim Crow
To be fair, pretty much all Anglos were into that sort of thing in the 19th/early 20th Century. The modern day Democrats are not the same as the Democrats of those days.

I don't think it will matter much to India who wins, foreign policy is controlled by the Deep State of all nations anyway.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
To be fair, pretty much all Anglos were into that sort of thing in the 19th/early 20th Century. The modern day Democrats are not the same as the Democrats of those days.

I don't think it will matter much to India who wins, foreign policy is controlled by the Deep State of all nations anyway.
It does matter. Because it dosen't happen everyday that PM of the largest democracy says "Abki Baar Trump Sarkaar" at a record gathering in the oldest democracy.

Longewala

Country flag

Disagree on all counts
1. Republicans fought to end slavery. They may have still been somewhat racist by modern standards, but saying all were the same is like comparing normal European anti-Semitism to nazi death camps
2. The modern day democrats use benefits to control blacks but they still see them as inferior. The mindset is same, which is why democrat rules majority black cities are the way they are
3. Trump is no friend, but he is also not a two faced Napak lover like Commala, Sabrina and co

garg_bharat

Country flag
There is an article in New York Post showing bribes paid by a CCP agent to Hunter Biden, Joe Biden's son for influence peddling.

This is causing an earthquake in the USA. Any account on Twitter referring to that article is being blocked.

It is funny that a false case of Russian interference in US elections 2016 hogged the limelight for several years in the Leftist press, but a single article against Biden is causing vicious censorship.

Something very very wrong is going on in the USA.

garg_bharat

Country flag
My Twitter account is back after spending a few hours on the blocked group. Twitter impressions statistics have been scrubbed. But tweets can be seen now. Twitter is able to 'downgrade' accounts or stop serving tweets from certain accounts. I have seen it before also.

The silicon valley is fighting this US election furiously. Why is a good question?

Kumata

Country flag
Anyway, Silicon valley is at the forefront to remove Trump from the office. If they fail, Trump will definitely run anti-Trust against some bigwigs. The stakes are really high for them.

trump have placed them under stress with his immigration policies and few more....So no doubt... I wish trump wins with thumping majority and first thing he does after being re-elected is screw Silicon valley....and likes of twitter and FB ...they have grown too powerful for their own good...

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Utterly shameless and disgraceful to see this. On one side
@JoeBiden
is appeasement Indian American and Hindu voters by wishing for Navratri while democrats like
@meenaharris
create meme out of Hindu god image. Hindus shouldn't vote Dems. Very very Shameful and shameless post.

Dat mulatto camila harrises mulatto niece posted this pic in her twitter feed and deleted it once it got negative comments from hindus.

This is what I call dog whistle,once the "intended demographics" received it they rescinded the message.

shade

Country flag
Utterly shameless and disgraceful to see this. On one side
@JoeBiden
is appeasement Indian American and Hindu voters by wishing for Navratri while democrats like
@meenaharris
create meme out of Hindu god image. Hindus shouldn't vote Dems. Very very Shameful and shameless post.

Dat mulatto camila harrises mulatto niece posted this pic in her twitter feed and deleted it once it got negative comments from hindus.

This is what I call dog whistle,once the "intended demographics" received it they rescinded the message.

Ye mullato nahi ye octrood quadroon kuch to hai.

Akula

Country flag
Notice the book behind her.. This screengrab is from U.S supreme court judge nomination hearing ongoing right now.
This is the second time i am noticing "Caste" within a span of couple of months being brought into limelight in american politics. I think by 2030 caste will be a big talking point in the U.S. domestic politics.

View attachment 62943
Netflix recently announced that a movie will be made on this book with same name.

shade

Country flag
Didn’t know this.. thanks for the info.
love it when my theories based on random subtle observations do come true, I wish this was not one of them.
Speaking of netflix.
GoI shows a strange reluctance to censor OTT/Webseries filth, inspite of the fact that these contain immorality and treasonous themes mostly, why is this so?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Speaking of netflix.
GoI shows a strange reluctance to censor OTT/Webseries filth, inspite of the fact that these contain immorality and treasonous themes mostly, why is this so?
Indian Govts irrespective of the political party, has been to trying for decades to be tagged as a free market economy.

Netflix is ultimately a paid service.if you don’t want to watch it, don’t pay for it. I had stopped using the service, once I realised Netflix is a propaganda outfit.

even in a free market, nothing stops people from bad mouthing it. That is what is happening now. Nothing stops us from spreading awareness about Netflix.

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
Indian Govts irrespective of the political party, has been to trying for decades to be tagged as a free market economy.

Netflix is ultimately a paid service.if you don’t want to watch it, don’t pay for it. I had stopped using the service, once I realised Netflix is a propaganda outfit.

even in a free market, nothing stops people from bad mouthing it. That is what is happening now. Nothing stops us from spreading awareness about Netflix.
We have censor board for Movies and it doesn't hold hollywood back from Making bank in India,

shade

Country flag
We have censor board for Movies and it doesn't hold hollywood back from Making bank in India,
Sorry for derailing but I still don't find "free market" a legit reason for why Modi sarkar is tolerating this shit

Another Hinduphobic Web series

Openly mocking hindu gods

An Example of Hinduphobia in South Indian movie
I am not even Hindu still I get mad at all this, wonder why Hindutvadi sarkar tolerates all this.
The point behind such web series and all is not even to make money, it is propaganda, people DL and watch all this from piratebay also.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Sorry for derailing but I still don't find "free market" a legit reason for why Modi sarkar is tolerating this shit

I am not even Hindu still I get mad at all this, wonder why Hindutvadi sarkar tolerates all this.
The point behind such web series and all is not even to make money, it is propaganda, people DL and watch all this from piratebay also.
All of these propaganda are funded foriegn forces and le indian govt do something le some so called indian liberals fascist mudi ,freedom of speech dead, hooman rights dead another saheen bagh. In short govt don't have balls to face that. They most probably are scared of sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles