shade

Country flag
Interesting thread on sorros anti india angle,

@ezsasa can you add your input on this

American Sangh
@Indosphere

·
17m

But that was not all. Soros & Sonia Gandhi aimed to destroy the social fabric of India as well. An extra-constitutional National Advisory Council of Urban Naxals was set up to attack the civilizational roots of Indian society: Hindu sanskriti itself, with unprecedented savagery.

Here is the current candidate for Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris, with her old friend Alexander Soros. Is he, too, a "concerned world citizen" in the mold of his father George?

Soros has already declared open war on India under Narendra Modi. Among his minions is Harsh Mander, who incited violence during the anti-Hindu pogroms by Jihadis in Delhi this year. Another interesting character in Kamala Harris' retinue is her Press Secretary Sabrina Singh.

Soros is just one guy who boasts about his gandmasti.
There are many more who want a world along the lines of this "Open Society" Soros speaks of, Open Society is a philosophy by some gora philosopher that predates Soros, it was Soros' father who was a devotee of this philosophy.
These people want to social engineer the world into one without any nation, race/tribe, religion, sexual moralities and where language will be arbitrary and have no connection to your tribe.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Interesting thread on sorros anti india angle,

@ezsasa can you add your input on this

American Sangh
@Indosphere

·
17m

But that was not all. Soros & Sonia Gandhi aimed to destroy the social fabric of India as well. An extra-constitutional National Advisory Council of Urban Naxals was set up to attack the civilizational roots of Indian society: Hindu sanskriti itself, with unprecedented savagery.

Here is the current candidate for Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris, with her old friend Alexander Soros. Is he, too, a "concerned world citizen" in the mold of his father George?

Soros has already declared open war on India under Narendra Modi. Among his minions is Harsh Mander, who incited violence during the anti-Hindu pogroms by Jihadis in Delhi this year. Another interesting character in Kamala Harris' retinue is her Press Secretary Sabrina Singh.

One of my observations on modus operandi of Soros & Co tactics, is that they depend fundamentally on three aspects of a society.

1) Film industry
2) News Media
3) Education system

Which is why it is very important for India to regain control over these institutions, or else we(Indians) will always be on the receiving end of unrest never knowing where the next “attack on our consciousness” is gonna come from. Hatras incident is a failed example of “attack on our consciousness”.

one solution I can think of is never let one set of persons remain in top positions in those three industries for more than 5 to 10 years, there has to a churn to promote new talent to ensure that the whole industry does not become overtly toxic.

Republic TV levelled the playing field in news industry, hence the attacks on Arnab.

Now something needs to be done about film and education industry.

My mother was telling me yesterday that my niece who is a school kid got so influenced by hatras propaganda that she and her friends were contemplating going to that village.

My nephew didn’t know that cosmetic surgery was being performed in India many centuries before it happened in Europe.

This needs to change.

shade

Country flag
One of my observations on modus operandi of Soros & Co tactics, is that they depend fundamentally on three aspects of a society.

1) Film industry
2) News Media
3) Education system

Which is why it is very important for India to regain control over these institutions, or else we(Indians) will always be on the receiving end of unrest never knowing where the next “attack on our consciousness” is gonna come from. Hatras incident is a failed example of “attack on our consciousness”.

one solution I can think of is never let one set of persons remain in top positions in those three industries for more than 5 to 10 years, there has to a churn to promote new talent to ensure that the whole industry does not become overtly toxic.

Republic TV levelled the playing field in news industry, hence the attacks on Arnab.

My mother was telling me yesterday that my niece who is a school kid got so influenced by hatras propaganda that she and her friends were contemplating going to that village.

My nephew didn’t know that cosmetic surgery was being performed in India many centuries before it happened in Europe.

This needs to change.
All three are effective to disseminate propaganda and build opinions favoring your narrative in the public, this takes place across a long period of time .
Essentially these are vectors for social engineering of the masses, it worked in the West and they are trying to make it work here.

Most people( especially youth ) are fools and will gobble up any bs served to them in a "rebellious, anti-authoritatian" seeming format.

Using these 3 vectors, the want the dominant population to become irreligious and view their own religion in contempt, view their own race and culture in contempt, and be attached to whatever vapid left-liberal ideology of the day is being promoted, today it is anarchism/marxism, LGBTQWERTY, Feminism, woke etc etc.
The minority population is meanwhile indoctrinated into having a siege mentality vs the perceived "majority", and pushed deeper and deeper into Identity Politics, the objective is to make the minority not feel part of the nation, so all actions of the minority is to benefit the minority itself only, not the "majority" or the Nation more specifically.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
All three are effective to disseminate propaganda and build opinions favoring your narrative in the public, this takes place across a long period of time .
Essentially these are vectors for social engineering of the masses, it worked in the West and they are trying to make it work here.

Most people( especially youth ) are fools and will gobble up any bs served to them in a "rebellious, anti-authoritatian" seeming format.

Using these 3 vectors, the want the dominant population to become irreligious and view their own religion in contempt, view their own race and culture in contempt, and be attached to whatever vapid left-liberal ideology of the day is being promoted, today it is anarchism/marxism, LGBTQWERTY, Feminism, woke etc etc.
The minority population is meanwhile indoctrinated into having a siege mentality vs the perceived "majority", and pushed deeper and deeper into Identity Politics, the objective is to make the minority not feel part of the nation, so all actions of the minority is to benefit the minority itself only, not the "majority" or the Nation more specifically.
See , i talk straight .
Purges Need to be done in educational institutions.
Chanakya in arthshastr says that , torture is acceptable part of investigation although, the confession should be cross checked.
We know who these bastards are .
Night and day and night and day of long knives is needed in india .
Plus heavy monitoring of social media

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

And notice the co-ordination and usage of common tactics across the countries.

Arnab is being targeted in india, Murdoch is being targeted in Australia.

FalconZero

Country flag
And notice the co-ordination and usage of common tactics across the countries.

Arnab is being targeted in india, Murdoch is being targeted in Australia.

Murdoch's son is quitting his father's business btw, latest news :

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Soros✡ is one of the most powerful, richest and corrupt old yahudi in the west a vermin oligarch. Probably he evan funds leftards and congress party in India .

See, it has to be a jew or a white Christian.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

1) Film industry
2) News Media
3) Education system

This needs to change.
You nephew ,didn't know about rhinoplasty.
Its terrible, some has to tell him
You tell him More about other achievements and with proof .
Today , people of my generation are bloody woke people , who know about everything other than Indian knowledge .
Tell him more about Charaka and shushuruta samhita, aryabhatiyam.
Abhigyan Shakuntalam by Kalidas, devichandraguptam by Kalidas.
Wootz or urkku steel by Tamil people.
Raja chola conquest of southeast asia
Indian ships build by kanhoji angre and their superiority.
Tactics of marathas in war.
How British took delhi from maratha in 1815 rather than mogul.
How eastern ganga dynasty destroyed , delhi sultanate armies .
How skandgupt fucked up huns .
You have to tell him , there are many more things .
Which should be told to people like your nephew

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
You all should really read torah and old testament . They are blatantly anti Hindu texts just as koran . I post a few passages to establish the context .

For example, in Isaiah 60:16 it says that the Jews “shalt also suck the
milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings.” Isaiah 61:5 reiterates this concept of
gentile subordination to the Jews, stating that “strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and
the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.” Isaiah 60:5 and Isaiah
61:6 prophesied that the Jews will come to possess all the wealth of the world, announcing that
“the wealth of the nations shall come unto thee. ... You will feed on the wealth of nations,
and in their riches you will boast.” Here are a few other potent passages elucidating Judaism’s
ancient dream of world dominion:

“the Lord of hosts will reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before His elders shall
be Glory.” - Isaiah 24:23

“Nations shall serve you and kingdoms shall bow down to you.” - Genesis 27:29

“For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.” -
Isaiah 60:12

“For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee
to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.” -
Deuteronomy 7:6

“And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this
house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith
the LORD of hosts.” - Haggai 2:7-8

“Kings will be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. They will bow
down before you with their faces to the ground; they will lick the dust at your feet.” -
Isaiah 49:23

“I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh; they will be drunk on their own blood, as
with wine.” - Isaiah 49:26

The book of Deuteronomy of the Jewish Torah, chapter 15, verse 6, states: “For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt
not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.” Deuteronomy 23:20 again tells us that the Jews are obliged to exact usury upon the gentiles but that fellow Jews must be spared from this devious practice: “Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land
whither thou goest to possess it.”

And many others like above exist . Only Hinduism is single most tolerant religion and not just a salvation theology.
I have bible , king James version .
I have read it .
When I saw the god of Israel, I didn't want to read further

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Folks this is happening as we speak,

First twitter blocked the users from sharing nypost article on link between creepy biden n Ukraine scandal,then Republican handle posted this,

Twitter has blocked users from tweeting the link to the
@nypost
's story on Hunter Biden. So we put it on our website for you to read and share. Click, share, and RT!

If you click the above link,it'll show this warning message rather than redirecting

Twitter blocking access to government sites. This is only going to get worse.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Notice the book behind her.. This screengrab is from U.S supreme court judge nomination hearing ongoing right now.
This is the second time i am noticing "Caste" within a span of couple of months being brought into limelight in american politics. I think by 2030 caste will be a big talking point in the U.S. domestic politics.

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 9.42.01 PM.png

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Notice the book behind her.. This screengrab is from U.S supreme court judge nomination hearing ongoing right now.
This is the second time i am noticing "Caste" within a span of couple of months being brought into limelight in american politics. I think by 2030 caste will be a big talking point in the U.S. domestic politics.

View attachment 62943
This is just a stupid book being shilled by the US media book critics like the NYT, its main bombshell is not even related to the Indian caste system, but rather on how the American Jim Crow laws were based on Nazi German laws. Nothing to do with India.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 62943
Nice catchji:yo:

Btw,about this book,just googled it and found some disturbing content

It was written by a libby black author,about the comparative parallels between American racism through Indian caste system:mad2: n nazi Germany

//Wilkerson does so by comparing aspects of the experience of American people of color to the caste systems of India and Nazi Germany, and she explores the impact of castes on societies shaped by them, and their people.//

Disturbing as fuq...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is just a stupid book being shilled by the US media book critics like the NYT, its main bombshell is not even related to the Indian caste system, but rather on how the American Jim Crow laws were based on Nazi German laws. Nothing to do with India.
Yup, my point is not about india anyways. it is about American politics.
and by the way, when did stupidity ever stop libtards from shouting from roof tops.

shade

Country flag
Nice catchji:yo:

Btw,about this book,just googled it and found some disturbing content

It was written by a libby black author,about the comparative parallels between American racism through Indian caste system:mad2: n nazi Germany

//Wilkerson does so by comparing aspects of the experience of American people of color to the caste systems of India and Nazi Germany, and she explores the impact of castes on societies shaped by them, and their people.//

Disturbing as fuq...
Nazis admired the gora understanding of the """"caste"""" system, where the "purebreds" are at the top of the pyramid, the black skinned inferior races at the bottom, and the various mixed races in the middle according to purity.
In reality this is the Iberian system of casta practiced in Latin America, where blacks were lowest, European born Spaniards/Portugays the highest, Latin America born whites( i.e Non European born Spanish and Portugays after them, and various race mixes in between.

shade

Country flag
Folks this is happening as we speak,

First twitter blocked the users from sharing nypost article on link between creepy biden n Ukraine scandal,then Republican handle posted this,

Twitter has blocked users from tweeting the link to the
@nypost
's story on Hunter Biden. So we put it on our website for you to read and share. Click, share, and RT!

If you click the above link,it'll show this warning message rather than redirecting

Twitter blocking access to government sites. This is only going to get worse.

Somebody send this to Trump, inshallah when he is re-elected Modiji can ban this tatti 140 character propaganda site by Jack Dorsey.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wilkerson does so by comparing aspects of the experience of American people of color to the caste systems of India and Nazi Germany, and she explores the impact of castes on societies shaped by them, and their people.//

I interpret this as EOI from Liberalism inc. to desi libbyist LLC for a possible merger or collaboration.

(Remember jack endorsed some casteist activists when he visited india)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles