2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
So types like that petite Somali randiya and her rabid hard-left clique can get their party to block defense purchases by us from them

F 18 deal gone.
Apaches gone.

The best Russian hack in history

View attachment 65398

Without Russia being involved.
Vive l'URSS
bhai we required help of usa to contain china

yeh france/russia may sell you high weapons but its high degree precession information which is key now and usa is leading in that front

cereal killer

Country flag
we are going to hear some lectures on caa/nrc , ngo restrictions , kashmir , religious tolerance and human rights from now on.. We need to prepare for that . And milk out whtev we can from this regime that includes favourable trade deal, h1b etc . green card easing so that we can send more people from here to change demography of usa in a long term .
Lectures will keep coming.. But nothing we can't handle already. Agree with other points. We can pump in more immigrants.. We need to make Indian lobby more stronger there. Get a favourable trade deal as well.
Trump was silent on Paki issue.. Or at least he was playing both sides & that's US core foreign policy in South Asia that'll never change. We already know that.
On China front that's anybody's guess.

Abhay Rajput 02

Go down one user has posted the official link for people to check.
Ok. But i still believe biden will win Michigan. Even last time 2016 was a surprise. Since Democrats have been winning Michigan for a while. Trump would have won without mail in voting drama. However i guess coronavirus definitely helped Democrats way more than i expected. I am pretty sure mail in votes will be the downfall for trump. I just hopes in india such a thing never happens .

N4tsula67

Country flag
Ok. But i still believe biden will win Michigan. Even last time 2016 was a surprise. Since Democrats have been winning Michigan for a while. Trump would have won without mail in voting drama. However i guess coronavirus definitely helped Democrats way more than i expected. I am pretty sure mail in votes will be the downfall for trump. I just hopes in india such a thing never happens .
Mail in Votes aren't going to be a thing in India. Too many parties.

N4tsula67

Country flag
It doesn't matter. Most opposition parties create alliances for pm elections.
No way that crap is going to happen in India. Everybody knows including election commission how faulty postal voting system can be. EVM+VVPAD is much much better than that crap. Also 1 letter take like 3-4 months in India lmao you know the postal speed of India

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Putin knows this exactly. He knows outsiders will meddle with their elections & install a puppet who will do worse things which god only knows. They are sanctioned to oblivion and are still feared, wah!

Umang Shukla

Country flag
we are going to hear some lectures on caa/nrc , ngo restrictions , kashmir , religious tolerance and human rights from now on.. We need to prepare for that . And milk out whtev we can from this regime that includes favourable trade deal, h1b etc . green card easing so that we can send more people from here to change demography of usa in a long term .
H1B is a joke... this country needs to end this stupid visa program for the sake of Americans !
My wife is in IT and the amount of fraud our great people (Indians) do is unfathomable... On this topic I support Trump and Republicans..

I am hoping Joe B hands over the presidency to Kamala Harris and let the people of this country know how bad of a person she is.. This is clear a path for Nikky Haley for 2024 who is a better Indian Ally than Trump.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
H1B is a joke... this country needs to end this stupid visa program for the sake of Americans !
My wife is in IT and the amount of fraud our great people (Indians) do is unfathomable... On this topic I support Trump and Republicans..

I am hoping Joe B hands over the presidency to Kamala Harris and let the people of this country know how bad of a person she is.. This is clear a path for Nikky Haley for 2024 who is a better Indian Ally than Trump.
I have first hand experience with this & people are not ashamed to do this because of their economic reasons but this doesnt justify cheating!

Deathstar

Country flag

You were an immigrant too , probably took the H1B route yourself to get that precious GC and then citizenship?

jadoogar

Country flag
Lectures will keep coming.. But nothing we can't handle already. Agree with other points. We can pump in more immigrants.. We need to make Indian lobby more stronger there. Get a favourable trade deal as well.
Trump was silent on Paki issue.. Or at least he was playing both sides & that's US core foreign policy in South Asia that'll never change. We already know that.
On China front that's anybody's guess.
Indians in America are less than 1% of the population
On average have less than 2 kids (probably less than 1)
Many are waiting for green cards - current wait is several hundred years and counting
all will be dead long before the green card comes :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles