2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umang Shukla

Country flag
Today made me think my emotions in 2016.. Scared for what was gonna happen to India America relations that had grown during Obama - Modi.. Remember the radio show they did together and the kind of rock star welcome he received in NY (Rajdeep was slapped there :D).

Modi is a Leader who has no personal agenda. His Agenda is simple.. Bring back that ancient vedic glory. I see no reason why he wont be able to set the agenda straight with Biden.. After all Dems are more sold out that Republicans..

Indrajit

Country flag
Correct.. what's the worst that can happen that the country hasn't seen already.
I’m an optimist on India-US relations and I think Biden will be friendly but even if we are pressured on some issues, it is for us to stand up for ourselves. What is important to us has to be defended, from enemies and from friends. If we buckle on issues important to us which are domestic in nature, no point blaming the US or any other. We would be the only ones fit to be blamed.

yuba

Country flag
As someone whose family lives in the states who has business there and whose wife and children were born there and live there.Where I spend more than half the year im glad trump is on his way out. My only regret is that he was good for India which im a citizen off. But how much will change i think the shift to contain china is bipartisan I know Biden has said things about the trade war but the military planners have shifted to China and the quad is a big component of that i think. I think our prime minister will get along with Biden our relationship will improve no matter which party in power in the states

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Us talking about USA is because of our own laziness and inability to indigenously produce that GODAMN aircraft engine.

It is very necessary to become atmanirbhar, now Harris chudail and Muslim c*cks will have free run.

I say these jokes do that, I propose to government guys to up one them with SURYA missile.

Only France now is looking good for us.

FalconZero

Country flag
Us talking about USA is because of our own laziness and inability to indigenously produce that GODAMN aircraft engine.

It is very necessary to become atmanirbhar, now Harris chudail and Muslim c*cks will have free run.

I say these jokes do that, I propose to government guys to up one them with SURYA missile.

> Us talking about USA is because of our own laziness and inability to indigenously produce that GODAMN aircraft engine.
USA is still world's superpower, it will always be better to have a positive government in charge of that country, biden and harris are not those people, biden will not last 4 years we all know this, harris b*ch will be the new president.

>It is very necessary to become atmanirbhar, now Harris chudail and Muslim c*cks will have free run.
Yes, but later part is different, now msm will do more ramdi rona nd leftist/muslims will feel embolden thinking they have some backing, which they do since leftist are bootlickers of the jihadis.

>Only France now is looking good for us.
Yeah, it's not the support rather support to our enemies, like USA backing jihadis in Pakistan and being China's bitch after biden comes in power, all the progress under Trump to counter China is pretty much going down the drain....It's like the whole system will need a reset due to the sheer difference in policies of both of trump and dems.

garg_bharat

Country flag

Calm down man!

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Calm down man!
Arre sirji, Yehin hota hai agar aapke yahan fascists bureaucrats ki jamaat hoti hai.

Apne kids ke liye USA aur APNE LOGON KO WAHAN YE HARAMI LOG kehte hain VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS so that H1B visa MIL JAI NAATI, BHAANJE KO, yahan par ye pareshan karein wahan par yeh pareshaani badhaiye.

Double dose attack sir, Double dose.

I am just waiting for future articles of Indian Americans voting pattern in this election.
Salute to them who voted for Trump though.

garg_bharat

Country flag
India has a large diplomatic corps to advance India's cause and a large ex-pat community in the USA.

India will continue to have cordial relations with the USA no matter who is the President.

Cheran

Country flag
1. EAM refused to meet Commiela, so Commiela will have that in mind
2. Commiela identifies as black but she knows that she * should not be seen as favouring India or Indians * hence some statements/action could be anti Indian stance like on CAA/Kashmir/hooman rights etc.
3. However if booden is nice to us, i am sure that we can organize a Howdy Boodie, chances are less since we know that the veto of jholladom/Muslaodom will be high on regular Dems

And jhollachaps/Radiaboys are back

1604544248375.png

garg_bharat

Country flag
Arre sirji, Yehin hota hai agar aapke yahan fascists bureaucrats ki jamaat hoti hai.

Apne kids ke liye USA aur APNE LOGON KO WAHAN YE HARAMI LOG kehte hain VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS so that H1B visa MIL JAI NAATI, BHAANJE KO, yahan par ye pareshan karein wahan par yeh pareshaani badhaiye.

Double dose attack sir, Double dose.

I am just waiting for future articles of Indian Americans voting pattern in this election.
Salute to them who voted for Trump though.
Don't worry.

Technically Democrats are better for India due to immigration policies.

Military cooperation will continue under Democrats also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles