2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Extreme nationalist Indians do have a "slave complex." To them everything is about being a slave to America. Never mind that the vast majority of Indians would migrste to Murika if given the chance.
No baby , extreme Indian nationalist have a thing to become a slave to India's national intrest.
Vast majority of people won't migrate there , you have hula hula as your history .
Spanish gave you civilization. , Americans gave you your culture and you talk about our mind set .
Go look first at your own character .
We blasted the bomb , Murcia said No .
We chopped a country , Murcia said no .
We fought paks , Murcia said no .
World is a cube baby , it's not sphere .
You don't see beyond a right angle .

yourgodisweak

Country flag
No baby , extreme Indian nationalist have a thing to become a slave to India's national intrest.
Vast majority of people won't migrate there , you have hula hula as your history .
Spanish gave you civilization. , Americans gave you your culture and you talk about our mind set .
Go look first at your own character .
We blasted the bomb , Murcia said No .
We chopped a country , Murcia said no .
We fought paks , Murcia said no .
World is a cube baby , it's not sphere .
You don't see beyond a right angle .
I was suprised too. How can a nationalist become a slave to another country. Kid must be some butthurt paki

Mangal

Country flag
Where in all this Tulsi fits in. Will she have a role in this government under biden?

ataru09

Country flag
Indian American should protest . Or they are too busy in making money?
Indians are pretty easy-going and don't take these things seriously or are the vasudaiva kutumbakam philosophy. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but we should read between the lines the implication of this substitution. "Desi" is the term preferred to be used by second generation Indians here to reference themselves and encompasses the Indian subcontinent. Pakis of course would prefer to be Desi than Pakistani Americans.

"Indian American" was a term that was used more frequently in the past in the media. So this is a clear attempt to deny us of our heritage and is being orchestrated by the left libs. Grouping us with the degenerates from our northwest.

Would a Chinese American, or a Korean American or a Japanese American elected to office be referred as "east Asian American"? No! But apparently it's ok erase "India", the home of a sixth of entire humanity. Makes me sick.

shade

Country flag
I think it was clever thinking. He was trying to cover whole of his desi vote bank. Pakis, Indians Bangladeshis. So it is understandable he called her as South Asian descent.
American media is anyway projecting her as Women of colour.
Pakis find “Indian Subcontinent” offensive, so “South Asian” is used, also probably they like to hint subtly about ye olde Churchill meme of India not being one country, so Tamils are “South Asian” not Indian

ataru09

Country flag
I think it was clever thinking. He was trying to cover whole of his desi vote bank. Pakis, Indians Bangladeshis. So it is understandable he called her as South Asian descent.
American media is anyway projecting her as Women of colour.
It's not just him. The entire media is projecting her as south Asian. Read between the lines...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Extreme nationalist Indians do have a "slave complex." To them everything is about being a slave to America. Never mind that the vast majority of Indians would migrste to Murika if given the chance.
Well, as far as we daily see here, nationalist Indians indiscriminately attack anyone here. It's only you who gets diarrhea and jump here to protect your massa's star sprangled banner.

Even better, you keep on advocating for American weapons you don't even know about, have even abused patriots of your own country for running an independence movement against American colonisation and even consider being near your massa a blessing (Mexico).
I usually avoid posting such insults and I know that you're a troll too in these topics who isn't worthy of attention. But I'm just wondering how could you gather guts to label others as lickers given your history on the forum. Includes indiscriminately hailing in your massa in your every second post?
I would call it slavery by any prevalent definition and will get same answers from others if I bother to show it to anyone else. Let's see what criteria you are applying here on us.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
It's not just him. The entire media is projecting her as south Asian. Read between the lines...
Well, maybe no need to read too much between the lines ... if Kamala was from Japan like Naomi Osaka, the tennis player, she would have probably been called an Asian. If she was half Egyptian ... lol, she would be perhaps Northern African.

ataru09

Country flag
Well, maybe no need to read too much between the lines ... if Kamala was from Japan like Naomi Osaka, the tennis player, she would have probably been called an Asian. If she was half Egyptian ... lol, she would be perhaps Northern African.

There is no probably here. Naomi is always referred as Japanese. Naomi is not American either so your comparison is not even valid.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
She is an American. It is true they always mention her Japanese filiation in the sport news, but in a presidential speech ? I am not 100 % sure. Same for an half Chinese American.

@ataru09

ataru09

Country flag
She is an American. It is true they always mention her Japanese filiation in the sport news, but in a presidential speech ? I am not 100 % sure. Same for an half Chinese American.

@ataru09
She would be Japanese American in a presidential speech too. I guarantee it. They would use Chinese American I guarantee it too. Why am I so sure? Because they would have used Indian American too a few years back. This a deliberate shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles