2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
If Covid was the reason then he should have got lesser votes than last elections.
My friends in US are telling me that trump should have just shut his mouth and listen to the experts in recent times, but that budbak made a lot of mistakes, biden was not a choice but many people didn't want trump, dem's votes are against trump. When I asked about china policy and India, they said yes, this will surely affect India but we have strong leadership and have faith, so voted dems. 🙄

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Evidence,case and basis. They are already trying that lol they have arrested some leftist journalists in past.
Evidence?
LMAO.
RAW IB NIA CBI RSS 303+ seat.
Ye sab kis liye he?
What else do they need?
Do they want us to come out of the houses and rough up journalist?

BJP Isn't implementing chanakya they want to fart glitters and expect everything to work.

20+ BJP workers died in Bengal, have they done anything about it?
These were poor people living in hut man they weren't ambanis and still they died for the party, does the party have no sense of Gratitude?
Ungli tedhi karni hogi.
Even Krishna used unfair tactics to win.

Here Modi is farting sprinkles.
No change in babudom at all in these 6 years. They are the one holding everything back and the nibba deep throating them.

I spit on anyone that says people need to get their shit together, we voted for this party and expect them to take the first step the people will take the next step. But where is the first step?

shade

Country flag
Keyword is "progressive wing"
This includes Bernie, AOC, little somali rund, that fat palestinian woman rashida, pramila jayapal and more such creatures.
Progressive wing is only brought out when they need leftward polarization to acquire votes vs RW people like Trump, after this task is done they are put back in their cage.
From the cage they still bark about rasism, trasphobia, homophobia, islamophobia, Cashmere, Modi faschis, etc etc.

Willy3

Country flag
When I asked about china policy and India, they said yes, this will surely affect India but we have strong leadership and have faith, so voted dems. 🙄
Is it bilaiti version of syndrome
"Modi and BJP in center sambhal lega... vidhansabha me mere samne wale raste pe potholes hone ke bajay se , Cong ko vote deke BJP ko sabhak sikhayenge"

shade

Country flag
Evidence?
LMAO.
Ye sab kis liye he?
What else do they need?

BJP Isn't implementing chanakya they want to fart glitters and expect everything to work.

These were poor people living in hut man they weren't ambanis and still they died for the party, does the party have no sense of Gratitude?
Ungli tedhi karni hogi.

No change in babudom at all in these 6 years. They are the one holding everything back and the nibba deep throating them.

I spit on anyone that says people need to get their shit together, we voted for this party and expect them to take the first step the people will take the next step. But where is the first step?
Will be used very liberally in Bengal election I assume.
Next year will be elections of WB,Assam, TN, Kerala, atleast for two of those you can expect a change from today's tired sickly old man mode, and amit shah being shantidoot.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Easier to say on a forum. Ask the guy who has alleged spinal injuries inflicted upon him.
Not too long ago, Modi and Shah were hounded in a similar fashion. Perhaps Maino Sena has forgotten the decimation of Congress that followed.

I suspect Arnab knew the level they will stoop to when he said he's no afraid of Maino. His physical wounds will heal, but his will only get stronger. That's the way of people with conviction.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Evidence?
LMAO.
Ye sab kis liye he?
What else do they need?

Ungli tedhi karni hogi.

Are mein thodina defend kar raha hoon BJP ko. Par mein just unke hi shabd bol raha hoon. Unke pas sab hai par ye log use karena they are so incompetent. BJP abhi bhi Opposition syndrome mein hai. They behave like they are the opposition lmao. Mereko na BJP pe na hi Hindu community as whole pe biswas hai. I have very low expectations from both. Ek no. Ke alsi hai sabke sab both BJP and Hindu society.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The county software for counting has given 6k trump votes erroneously to biden. Well, I don't buy that erroneously performing software story.
rehne do sirji, losers cry, that’s natural in politics everywhere, just like congress’s EVM rona dhona.

US elections are as good as sealed, even if there is a recount, result is gonna be the same, since counting procedure is going to be the same in each county. Their counting procedure depends on local state and county laws, even their supreme court can’t do anything about it.

Simple calculation is democrats spent more money during this election, they got their return on investment.

BF84D217-947E-458C-A4DE-2F79C4612103.jpeg

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
My friends in US are telling me that trump should have just shut his mouth and listen to the experts in recent times, but that budbak made a lot of mistakes, biden was not a choice but many people didn't want trump, dem's votes are against trump. When I asked about china policy and India, they said yes, this will surely affect India but we have strong leadership and have faith, so voted dems. 🙄
Everyone has his own theory.

Whole Europe is ravaged by Covid and I don't think they are not listening to their experts.

The only fact visible to naked eye is he won all traditional Republican states and had the wave/trend/lead in remaining states before the manipulation kicked in.

The 213 confirm victories he has are from the states which are equally hit by the virus. Florida has 833K cases and 17 thousand deaths and he still won there with good margin.

Like asking for proof (this how these scums do everywhere, like in India they asked for proof of surgical strikes) which is a matter of investigation, Covid as reason was quickly trended two days back to cover their fraud.

As far as being quite is a concern then I don't think it was ever his USP.

They attacked him by twisting stats and comparing USA with New Zealand etc., on covid. The leftist losers you know how it works with them. Being an Isolated small Island nation no one should compare us with anyone. Even with our success story the Goverment has lost its balls to impose any more lock-downs. People are ready show them middle finger as well.

Trump after first lockdown opted for a more brave approach and allowed economy to open up. Anti lockdown strategy actually became his constituency.

Satya Indra

Country flag
Actually Ertuguless Commiela had made a statement that if required they would intervene. This was after article 370 abrogation. But i am hope that our MEA babooze will counter by saying that we will send our Chief election commissioner to US for imparting some tutorials.

Does anyone know the real reason why Madam Tulsi Gabbard was not chosen? She had blasted Commiela in a debate.
The main reason I think is she is a Rep by heart.

Also, Dems don't want a rational leader. Killary accused her of being a Russian Agent. Tulsi had heavily criticized Obama and Killary's policies in Syria, Libya. So Killary & Team don't like her, and the MSM dont like Tulsi either.

Good thing is, and people have started to notice it, that whenever the US gets the first female President, there'll not be a better choice than Tulsi.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Also, Dems don't want a rational leader. Killary accused her of being a Russian Agent. Tulsi had heavily criticized Obama and Killary's policies in Syria, Libya. So Killary & Team don't like her, and the MSM dont like Tulsi either.

Good thing is, and people have started to notice it, that whenever the US gets the first female President, there'll not be a better choice than Tulsi.
These crooks openly called Ms Tulsi Hindu fascist, hurled hinduphobic epithets at her and made unfounded accusations that she is funded by RSS. Where was Kamala’s (whatever her name is) love for hindus then? Her religious identity was used to make her defensive.

Where were same apologists of Democrats then?

Satya Indra

Country flag
These crooks openly called Ms Tulsi Hindu fascist, hurled hinduphobic epithets at her and made unfounded accusations that she is funded by RSS. Where was Kamala’s (whatever her name is) love for hindus then? Her religious identity was used to make her defensive.

Where were same apologists of Democrats then?
The Dems + Leftists have no conscience. Their reasoning ability is non-existent, and they are examples of the worst of a living being. Can't expect any rationality from them.

Ronald Reagan said, "If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism."

This whole Antifa gang and anti-trump protest, in which many were White Americans are nothing but neo-fascists.

FalconZero

Country flag

Interesting enough, while browsing through reddit, twitter or even non-mainstream like 4chan i found people viewed both Yang and Tulsi positively, even like very conservative groups had a good view about Tulsi but stated that she will not be widely supported because she is a Hindu, any idea about Yang he doesn't seem like a bad idea but iirc he also supported UBI, i think UBI is a stupid idea, what do you think about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles