2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
But I never wanted IA to target Pak Civilians. Our army will fight with PA or terrorists not with Pak civilians.
Every Pakistani citizen is a potential terrorist. They share an extremist ideology that makes them prone to radicalization. They will end up becoming an enemy of India now or ten generations down the line - why does it matter when they are eliminated? It is probably more effective to pay for a bullet in 2016 Rupees vs 2050 Rupees.

robo

Every Pakistani citizen is a potential terrorist. They share an extremist ideology that makes them prone to radicalization. They will end up becoming an enemy of India now or ten generations down the line - why does it matter when they are eliminated? It is probably more effective to pay for a bullet in 2016 Rupees vs 2050 Rupees.
No sir
Let me explain

Terrorist kills civilian because he is not civilized

if a civilian kills terrorist !!
Why do we have to call him a civilian when civilization isn't helping him to restore the humanity.

And there is this difference between us Indians and some people across the border. we may call it civilization and humanity that they don't posses .....again not everyone across isn't civilized

We should not behave like them and became uncivilized should always keep faith in humanity

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
No sir
Let me explain

Why do we have to call him a civilian when civilization isn't helping him to restore the humanity.

And there is this difference between us Indians and some people across the border. we may call it civilization and humanity that they don't posses .....again not everyone across isn't civilized

We should not behave like them and became uncivilized should always keep faith in humanity
When you find a snake in your backyard my friend, you squish it so it can't bite you in the future. You're not going to change my opinion, sorry - you keep treating muzzies in a civilized way, I'll keep crushing them whenever I can. BTW I couldn't parse your post - it doesn't make any sense. I just understood that you were saying we're too civilized to crush pigs.

robo

When you find a snake in your backyard my friend, you squish it so it can't bite you in the future. You're not going to change my opinion, sorry - you keep treating muzzies in a civilized way, I'll keep crushing them whenever I can. BTW I couldn't parse your post - it doesn't make any sense. I just understood that you were saying we're too civilized to crush pigs.
My fault may be this time I will try to explain it better

We can let the snake leave our backyard and secure our backyard form any snake to enter again

Killing a snake which enters our house makes scence... but killing all the snakes in forest isn't right

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
My fault may be this time I will try to explain it better

We can let the snake leave our backyard and secure our backyard form any snake to enter again

Killing a snake which enters our house makes scence... but killing all the snakes in forest isn't right
Not if some of your family members have been killed by poisonous snakes from that forest, then you bet I'd be hunting every single one of the snakes down so that the rest of my family stays safe. Moving away from the forest is not an option for the country ;)

This is off topic discussion, by the way, bound to anger the mods who've been very lenient so far. Happy to move this into the chit chat thread.

mayfair

And there is this difference between us Indians and some people across the border. we may call it civilization and humanity that they don't posses .....again not everyone across isn't civilize
Hold on to that thought

A match stopped by murder

An India-Pakistan ODI in Sialkot was expected to be a contest that lived long in the memory. It did, for all the wrong reasons
The phone call bore news that India's prime minister, Indira Gandhi, had been shot and injured in Delhi. General Zia-ul-Haq, Pakistan's president, had ordered the match be cancelled immediately; Zia's instructions famously came with little room for negotiation and scant tolerance for dissent.
The lunch break represented as good an opportunity as Qureshi would get to break the news to the teams and call the game off. He went over to the Indian dressing room and took Gavaskar and the team manager, the late Raj Singh Dungarpur, aside. "I remember Gavaskar gasping in complete shock. I did not tell him about President Zia's order, asking him instead what he wished to do. He was emphatic: they would pack up and leave. I told him all the arrangements had been made, and the vehicles were lined up outside, ready to leave for Lahore."
There was still the small matter of telling the crowd. Qureshi felt that as the man in charge on the day, he had to be the one to break the news. With riot police on high alert, and not knowing what the crowd's reaction might be, he delivered the announcement: Indira Gandhi had been shot, and the game was off.

"To my utter disbelief, people started clapping," says Qureshi. "The crowd melted away, peacefully, out of the stadium. Indira Gandhi was deeply unpopular in Pakistan, but this was a reaction I could never have predicted. I have to say, we were extremely lucky the Indian media had departed before we told the spectators. This coming to light would be the last thing Indo-Pak relations needed at the time."
Shakoor has the same memory. "It was surreal. Here we were, telling them they wouldn't get to watch Pakistan bat against India, that we were offering them no refund, and that India's prime minister was dead. Yet 25,000 people applauded the news and filtered out onto the street as if nothing of note had happened. I have to say this was quite shameful."
This was Sialkot in 1984, before the Kashmir terrorism, before the days of global jihad, before 9/11, before Al Qaeda, before Taliban, before LeJ, before SSP, before Jundullah, before ISIS..

Sialkot of today is the very spot from where Bakis are shelling our jawaans and civilians.

Their "humanity" and "civilised behaviour" was visible for all to see 32 years ago, when one may safely assume that Bakis were probably less "radicalised" than today, comparatively speaking.

Superdefender

When you kill a snake, you just don't kill it like that. Snake experts cut it head with a knife and after that, dig the snake head (behead) in the ground so that the dead snake head can't bite others (as it has still life left in it after beheaded!!). Pak civillians are the lifeline means terrorists come from them. If you don't kill civs in these hot situations, HVT will again make more civ boys into monsters. Moral has a limit. I knew that Mr. Modi would certainly someday compare IA with Israel after surgical strike as he is a politician. I also was sure that announcing it in public was a bad idea. Now see....can India take hard actions like Israels now? No. Killing civ. is killing multiple targets in one shot. Calling me stupid or keyboard warrior (everyone is) will not change my mindset. Do not just kill the snake (here Pak army), but also dig it in the ground after beheading it (here the civilians).

pankaj nema

Country flag
Today there has been no firing

Looks like the Pakis are licking their wounds

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Today there has been no firing

Looks like the Pakis are licking their wounds
USA and Australia have issued a travel warning to India warning of a imminent ISIS attack.I get the nasty feeling that Bakis will do a terror attack within a week or so and test India's patience.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Why should IA spent ammo for the sake of scoring ( For ohh..we spent theeeeeeeeees much ammo..good goodddd!!)? is that wise?
Scoring the right is what I have been saying.

The bastards need to be made to call bigger guns and pressurize them to move their forces along eastern front so that rest can do things on the western part.

sorcerer

Country flag
No sir
Let me explain

The country flag shows that you are from UK or atlest let me assume that way.
So ..tell me hows the Syrian migrants getting civilized in UK?
Now..as we know it UK is tyrning into Sharia rule...
so who is becomin uncivilized? the civilized ones..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles