2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

sorcerer

Country flag
precisely my point.
Army is opting for proportionate response to the pigs as a full blown conflict is not on the agenda right now.
we should not have a full blown conflict but a measured response that hurts the pakis..This time we wont fight for the sake of battle but for poK..We have fought battles for the sake of it before..
but not any more..the guard has changed.
Let pakis exhaust themselves... India will escalate as and when needed..thats what IA said.
There is always a method! Trust the paanwala

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
i dont understand what do they mean by destroying post.
It is not possible that they are getting killed and their family members are silent or pakis are silent.

honestly I cannot digest this. 1% bhi nahi...

and even if it is happening, Pakistan has mintained conventional equillibrium with the India.

sorcerer

Country flag
i dont understand what do they mean by destroying post.
It is not possible that they are getting killed and their family members are silent or pakis are silent.

honestly I cannot digest this. 1% bhi nahi...
Okay..flip back a few pages and there is a news article which I posted..(let me see if I can dig it up for you)
IA said..these POSTS are used as LAUNCH PADS for terrorists and as a cover for terrorists..
So this could be like ..10 or 20 Kms inside..
So we can assume that India is relying on eyes in the skies and other methods to ensure that these are identified and destroyed in FIRE ASSAULT.
So IA is wiselfy chosing its AMMO SPENDING...isnt that wise or you have a better idea.

Why should IA spent ammo for the sake of scoring ( For ohh..we spent theeeeeeeeees much ammo..good goodddd!!)? is that wise?

IA is wise..they spent for what its worth.

We dont have to digest any percent..but IA is making sure that when we kick them pakis lost large %.

Family members of pakis will be silent..cuz thats how paki army is run. Do you want pakis..the asses who didnt accept 4 defeats to accept their dead . :D :D

IA is making sure that pakis are dead..accept or not thats their ethics.
What kinda ethics you expect out of a terrorist nation like pakis?

Now..the bigger question is as Indians do we trust the pakis who are pathological liars or the Indian Army who is waging a battle for every Indian to secure this nation?

aditya g

Country flag

honestly I cannot digest this. 1% bhi nahi....
We live in a country where we value and acknowledge our soldiers demise. In Pakistan it is not the case. We saw it in massive scale in Kargil. This is the same army.

Stop looking for photos and proof from Pakistan for reinforcing your thirst. You are taking the reports of fire assaults for granted. Some years back it will be in secret and you will never hear about it

Bullet

Country flag
Dude..Thats how its done..the escalation.
We have to trust what BSF said a few days ago..
They said .."They are carefully choosing targets and destroying them"
Meaning even if pakis fire rampantly at one sector we are defending it but destroying paki asset in another location which is of strategic importance.
This means.. 2 things.
1)We are not wasting ammo like paki does but making sure that the ammo we used wins a valuable point
2) Choosing the strategic assets pakis have..we are ensuring that the launch pads are destroyed by our heavy fire assault.

IMO, this could be some foreplay for reverse Kargil..
This winter is gonna be HOT!
Yes this winter seems to be very hot. We have an ammunition factory here. From last seven days it is working 24 hours. No holiday on Diwali. Security is very tight. Locals also can't walk near the factory without an authorise pass.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Bahrtiya

Country flag
Yes this winter seems to be very hot. We have an ammunition factory here. From last seven days it is working 24 hours. No holiday on Diwali. Security is very tight. Locals also can't walk near the factory without an authorise pass.

May be Government is preparing for worst, lets see kya hota hai

sorcerer

Country flag
We live in a country where we value and acknowledge our soldiers demise. In Pakistan it is not the case. We saw it in massive scale in Kargil. This is the same army.

Stop looking for photos and proof from Pakistan for reinforcing your thirst. You are taking the reports of fire assaults for granted. Some years back it will be in secret and you will never hear about it
Some don't understand that the video or pics of destruction of paki posts will be used by anti India elements inside India to promote JIHAD against same intellectual innocent civilians who are asking for proof.

We know how many anti India elements are batting for pakistan raging from fringe groups to major political parties including the oppn....and some want to give them the stick to beat the IA with and create a confusion.

The most demoralizing factor for the army and the fellow Indians are not pakistanis accepting the dead..but these stooges like AK and co who asks for proofs and conformance.

sorcerer

Country flag

Some would even ask for proofs if that if its working 24 hours a day..
NO holiday for DIWALI..that would be constituted as human rights violation.
Patriotism is a party wear for some ass holes.

aliyah

western Navy command will be ready in week. undisclosed emergency fund has been aloted to army,navy,air force for ammunitions and other . due to spy racket bust in delhi all core isi units in india are on no contact mode. field placing going on. and best thing pakis are busy in internal politics.
wait for sometime either peace or piece.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Some world class stupids here just don't understand how things does work. They are simply comparing India with that shit hole of a country. They are just ready to commit suicide to appease their ego.

Pakistan is in suicidal mode. They know that there is no tomorrow for them. That's the very reason they want to escalate things. Its called "Hum toh dubenge sanam, saath tumhe bhi le doobenge". Now we have to understand that if India launch a full scale war on Pak, Pak would be no more there tomorrow. Period. But after the war we would have a tomorrow. Do you want to stand as a war criminal in front of world after a win?

Look at the war of Syria. Even super power like US and Russia is refraining from bombing civilian targets. In Iraq US didn't targeted civilian targets. Even in Afghan civilian targets were not targeted unless and until absolutely necessary. Now these keyboard warriors think that US and Russia are world class fools along with IA and they are the only smart ass alive around. Pathetic..............

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
India doesn't have the money for a sustained conflict. Even a Kargil type conflict sets Indian economy back by a decade (costs about 10 % of the Indian GDP) and sets back Indian progress by a decade but this might be a good option since the consequences for Pakistan will be fatal.
By delaying we are setting the ground work for bigger conflict few years down the road?
By that time there will be a stronger pak-China alliance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
western Navy command will be ready in week. undisclosed emergency fund has been aloted to army,navy,air force for ammunitions and other . due to spy racket bust in delhi all core isi units in india are on no contact mode. field placing going on. and best thing pakis are busy in internal politics.
wait for sometime either peace or piece.
Aapke munh mein ghee Shankar............

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Still there is no attack happening from the AFG side...what is Raaa doing? Selling Kaddus in sabji mandi?

The image of Paki Army got serious humiliation due to SirG Kal strikes(ISI chief got sacked) and all Pakis can do is this and getting their soldiers butchered.They have suffered significant causalities but if they admitted the image of Army would be even more tarnished.The Rahil besharam is going to retire and needs excuse for extension.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
There was an encounter today morning in Arnia I think, any news on that ?

pankaj nema

Country flag
Hello every body

How Are our Sniper Guns as compared to the Pakistan Army

If they are killing our soldiers with sniper guns
we too need to use snipers for eliminating them

armyofhind

Country flag
Some world class stupids here just don't understand how things does work. They are simply comparing India with that shit hole of a country. They are just ready to commit suicide to appease their ego.

Pakistan is in suicidal mode. They know that there is no tomorrow for them. That's the very reason they want to escalate things. Its called "Hum toh dubenge sanam, saath tumhe bhi le doobenge". Now we have to understand that if India launch a full scale war on Pak, Pak would be no more there tomorrow. Period. But after the war we would have a tomorrow. Do you want to stand as a war criminal in front of world after a win?

Look at the war of Syria. Even super power like US and Russia is refraining from bombing civilian targets. In Iraq US didn't targeted civilian targets. Even in Afghan civilian targets were not targeted unless and until absolutely necessary. Now these keyboard warriors think that US and Russia are world class fools along with IA and they are the only smart ass alive around. Pathetic..............
You've hit the nail on the head with this one bro.

Akshay_Fenix

Hello every body

How Are our Sniper Guns as compared to the Pakistan Army

If they are killing our soldiers with sniper guns
we too need to use snipers for eliminating them
Thread title was the reply from BSF for Pak sniper fire. :shoot:

Flame Thrower

Why is weak Indian army not killing Pak civillians!? Only destroying posts - what will happen? And you patriot, you called me keyboard warrior! Come to me and I shall cut you to thousand pieces. I told you not to lecture me. This third class govt. and people like you get my mind sick and want to kill everybody around me.
Come on @Superdefender even I got angry on PA when I heard civilian losses on our side....

But I never wanted IA to target Pak Civilians. Our army will fight with PA or terrorists not with Pak civilians.

No professional army kills civilians. And did you ever analyzed why PA has targeted our civilians.....

All these terror attacks on our army men was to reduce morale. But our forces got so sick of it, they just started screwing PA directly and our diplomatic force started royally screwing Pak. Yes, things are not going as planned for Pak and the best is to de-escalating the situation. BUT HOW....!!??

PA started it and IA is in no mood to lower the stakes.... do you agreee....!?

Now every sane minds calls for a scapegoat to get the leaders of both the countries to table, unfortunately that scapegoat is our civilian.

Yes, ISI and PA are sure and I agree with them on onething about our Army i.e., no matter what IA will not target civilians unless if it is Nuclear War.

When our Civilian losses increase, our forces will hit with double force but our leaders(be it NDA or CON) won't let this to exploited by anyone (be it media or opposition).

Now we should see how GOI will respond to this plan.

Superdefender, you post lots of good stuff. Don't let your anger take over your sense.

Yes, I am also angry on mounting civilian losses. I am waiting for the next steps of escalation ladder. Will Modi Govt de-escalate the situation like every govt or changes the tactics....

Last edited:

Articles