2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Rikky choudhary

Why is weak Indian army not killing Pak civillians!? Only destroying posts - what will happen? And you patriot, you called me keyboard warrior! Come to me and I shall cut you to thousand pieces. I told you not to lecture me. This third class govt. and people like you get my mind sick and want to kill everybody around me.
May be this is what randi paki army want, the time it happen they will start randi rone in whole world....

republic_roi97

Country flag
Why is weak Indian army not killing Pak civillians!? Only destroying posts - what will happen? And you patriot, you called me keyboard warrior! Come to me and I shall cut you to thousand pieces. I told you not to lecture me. This third class govt. and people like you get my mind sick and want to kill everybody around me.
#libtard alert.................................

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
lol the other side has been crying for days now that Indian side keeps killing civilians, you should read their news. Also, stop trolling please.

republic_roi97

Country flag
This third class govt. and people like you get my mind sick and want to kill everybody around me.
That's Jihadi vichardhara. Please refrain from it. There is a code of conduct that military has to follow according to Geneva convention, that is why things like killing civilians and inhuman activities are rarely publicized. But that does not mean that violation of geneva convention never happen, they happen all the time and by all the militarys around the world and ours is no exception to it.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Army had said they need six months to clear up the jihadi infrastructure on the other side of the border so either give them time and accept civilian casualties which are part of war or shut up and deal with another Uri down the line. Knowing the Indian Army and the current government, every single casualty (civilian or military, unless it's a Kashmiri Muslim in which case we thank the Pakistani side) is being paid back with interest. Pakis will hide all their casualties until change in leadership after which a huge hue and cry will be raised and everything will come out just like Kargil.

Superdefender

#libtard alert.................................
Hahaha you are still a kid. I am not libtard, I am a BJP supporter. Have you ever seen a liberal in defence forums? They don't understand these things fully. I voted BJP in 2014 and also will in 2019 and in 2024. But that doesn't mean I am a some idiot bhakt! So refrain and don't spread things what you don't know.

TheSeeker

:bounce::bounce::bounce: That's all they can do "lodge strong protest" as according to them nothing else is happening.

armyofhind

Country flag
LOL.
Dude, you need to see a psychiatrist. Seriously. :rofl:

As for coming to you, fix up a time and place in Delhi and let me know. I'll enjoy watching you wet your pants first upon seeing me and then kicking your sorry psycho ass. :cool1:

What a waste of bandwidth you are. :bplease:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Frankly, I don't give a sh*t about Paki civilians, but it does not serve purpose as Paki establishment cares even less about their populace and will only use our actions to whine in International fora.

Another paki twist!!

The Express Tribune > Pakistan
Army major killed in S Waziristan IED blast

An army major was killed and six soldiers were injured after a roadside bomb exploded during a search operation in South Waziristan Agency on Tuesday, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) reported.

Major Imran was killed during a cordon search operation in South Wazirastan Agency’s Wana area.

Last week, an army officer was killed and another was critically injured after falling into a ditch on the Motorway near Hazro, ISPR said. The deceased was identified as Lt Colonel Shahid whereas Major Jalal sustained serious injuries when they were going back to Nowshera from Rawalpindi in a military convoy.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1217258/army-major-killed-s-waziristan-ied-blast/
Hehe.. even the Tribune article links the two incidents when there is nothing connecting them otherwise. They are perhaps hinting in their way to their retarded public. :rofl:

View attachment 11330
Good but dil mange more. :biggrin2:

Seriously, we need to inflict intolerable damage. Targeting civilians should ideally be paid back worse than attacks on security forces.

Superdefender

LOL.
Dude, you need to see a psychiatrist. Seriously. :rofl:

As for coming to you, fix up a time and place in Delhi and let me know. I'll enjoy watching you wet your pants first upon seeing me and then kicking your sorry psycho ass. :cool1:

What a waste of bandwidth you are. :bplease:
What a poor third class army and boot licking govt. - only enjoy the death of civillians.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Hahaha you are still a kid. I am not libtard, I am a BJP supporter. Have you ever seen a liberal in defence forums? They don't understand these things fully. I voted BJP in 2014 and also will in 2019 and in 2024. But that doesn't mean I am a some idiot bhakt! So refrain and don't spread things what you don't know.
Don't be rude here dude, that's cool that you'll vote for BJP regardless of the fact that you called the current government "third class" and that's alright that you call me a Bhakt, perhaps, I am better off to be a bhakt. I apologize if I heart your feelings.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
If you are trying to convince me of a peaceful solution do not waste your time or mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never advocated peace with Pakis. I would be more then happy to see them wipe out from earth for better good of mankind. My facepalm is only about what you think and take war to be.
In 1971 too India fought a proxy war with Pakis before engaging them head on. And things are too diffrent now then 71. Just stop comparing 1971 with 2016. You can't achieve the same result with same form now.
India doesn't have the money for a sustained conflict. Even a Kargil type conflict sets Indian economy back by a decade (costs about 10 % of the Indian GDP) and sets back Indian progress by a decade but this might be a good option since the consequences for Pakistan will be fatal.

AnantS

Country flag
What a poor third class army and boot licking govt. - only enjoy the death of civillians.
Govt evacuated and asked civilians to evacuate loong time back.. now you why. Inspite of telling, Some of them did not leave. I can understand its not easy to leave your household and normal life.Anyway loss of civilians is sad and the action that I wanted from this govt was to build hardened shelters for the civvies in hot border areas. Rest, I will ask you to cross LOC and take badla on our behalf and upto your own satisfaction. Since you seem to have really different expectations and have more wisdom than whole army and govt combined.

Superdefender

Please shed some light on what should be done on behalf of the government and military according to you here.
Kill pak civillians. Stop the moral high ground. Destroying posts gives confusing signals as we are never getting a true no. of killed pigies. That's why snipe civillians one by one and maintain a record.

Rikky choudhary

we should target international border post and blame porki, that they broke cease fire and we retaliated....paki can't sustain this...same maza aaiga

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles