2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

sorcerer

Country flag
My fault may be this time I will try to explain it better

We can let the snake leave our backyard and secure our backyard form any snake to enter again

Killing a snake which enters our house makes scence... but killing all the snakes in forest isn't right
A part of the forest belongs to Indians we are just shooing the snakes back into where it belongs back into deeper forest a.k.a pakistan

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Some don't understand that the video or pics of destruction of paki posts will be used by anti India elements inside India to promote JIHAD against same intellectual innocent civilians who are asking for proof.
If they want to create such propaganda, then pakis can do it by hitting their own citizens and blaming it on India. Forget that they are so innocent. They can stand to lowest of the levels.

BSF will and has provided the video which shows how they are targetting Paki forces. Which is nothing new. You will find many videos on youtube where BSF is seen hitting them. Nothing new... but they should release it. Because Pak has tendency to run to UN and lodge report. Which may create small problem for Indian diplomacy, which is working on to declare Pak ugarvadi rajya

sorcerer

Country flag
If they want to create such propaganda, then pakis can do it by hitting their own citizens and blaming it on India. Forget that they are so innocent. They can stand to lowest of the levels.

BSF will and has provided the video which shows how they are targetting Paki forces. Which is nothing new. You will find many videos on youtube where BSF is seen hitting them. Nothing new... but they should release it. Because Pak has tendency to run to UN and lodge report. Which may create small problem for Indian diplomacy, which is working on to declare Pak ugarvadi rajya
Killing own civilians :D pakis are good in that.
if pakis create a propaganda pakis know that it will be out in the public domain.

pakis knows that India has the evidence..videos..intecepts..various intel. and India will give it to the UN ..the agencies that requires such proofs.
Doesnt mean that India has to make it public on YOUTUBE so as to prevent pak from going to UN.
That doesnt make any logical sense in diplomatic means.
Its better pak doesnt know what much of evidence India has in hands..

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Doesnt mean that India has to make it public on YOUTUBE so as to prevent pak from going to UN.
That doesnt make any logical sense in diplomatic means
To expose Turkey, Russia made the arial footage of the nexus with the tangos public. Similarly, US before hittin Baghdad did a huge propaganda of chemical wpn in saddam regime...

So such things are necessary otherwise you cannot win 4th gen warfare.

sorcerer

Country flag
To expose Turkey, Russia made the arial footage of the nexus with the tangos public. Similarly, US before hittin Baghdad did a huge propaganda of chemical wpn in saddam regime...

So such things are necessary otherwise you cannot win 4th gen warfare.
IA knows about all generations of warfare and even Russians and Americans are trying to learn from India how to best deal with terrorists..
Its not the first time India has fought a war with the same stupid pakis who never learn...and India has won it all.

Americans said that India has the best policy for dealing with terrorists at a more matured level by keeping the political class in the loop..its all over the internet... read on it when you have time.
Anyway..

Why do we have to do things because RUSSIA or US did it? Is it some kind of NORM?
Russia has its reasons and checkmates to overcome in Syria. They had to release the videos.
US used a propaganda

Now when we look at the pakis
Is terrorism the ONLY reason for creaming pakis?
No!!!!
The problem is pakis occupying part of Indian kashmir.
pakis using terrorism as means to get Kashmir and India using the same terrorism pakistan used against India as a BIG STICK to beat the shit out of pakistan and means to free Kashmir from the paki pests.

India has all the rights over entire J&K and pakis are the ones who are peddling propaganda..basing it on terrorism in Kashmir.
India doesnt need propaganda to claim what is rightfully its.

Why should India release proofs to the world when the whole world has already accepted Indias
stand on Terrorism and has stood by India in isolating pakistan..
India shouldnt release any proofs to the senseless anti India lobby who can yap yap on it.

robo

The country flag shows that you are from UK or atlest let me assume that way.
So ..tell me hows the Syrian migrants getting civilized in UK?
Now..as we know it UK is tyrning into Sharia rule...
so who is becomin uncivilized? the civilized ones..
hold on

I am Indian living in UK
better watch what you say

sorcerer

Country flag
hold on

I am Indian living in UK
better watch what you say
I didnt say you are a BRIT..
I said..you seems to have logged in from UK.
Whats so offensive about it? Whats there to WATCH out for ?

Even if you are living in BRIT, a Indian, you would be living everyday by seeing how the migrants are raping UK.
You know how UK is afraid of Sharia rule which is very uncivilized..
UK migrants have been living in civilized UK for so long now have they changed..NO? THey are trying to change UK according to the Sharia..
Does education change terrorists? All the worlds well known terrorists are well educated engineers..doctors..so...you get it..right?

So..my point for the first argument ..is dont expect these people from across the Indian border to be civilized at all or behave in a civilized way.
The only language the. from across the world understand it a tight slap across their face when everybody is looking.

robo

A part of the forest belongs to Indians we are just shooing the snakes back into where it belongs back into deeper forest a.k.a pakistan
so you suggest killing every one in Pakistan is a solution ..

I suggest you read all my posts before you assume something

My response is to some one saying "killing all pakistanis is solution "

if you think thats the solution i see no difference in your thinking and their thinking

I still feel its inhumane to kill all Pakistanis

i am not interested to comment on out of topics about UK and its fate

sorcerer

Country flag

if you think thats the solution i see no difference in your thinking and their thinking

I read all the posts..I Usually take from where I left off :) so chill!!

:D
Killing all pakistanis will be a forced solution if pakis are reckless in using their tactical pukes.
Why should India take the hit and let them live?
Actually..pakis are counting on the some thinking India has that "India will take the hit of paki nukes but will not retaliate..because of AHIMSA policy...a policy of consistent restrain.
or
pakis can actually work some counter pressure while India thinks of a move...they still have that in the nuke doctrine....

All this human thingy and awesomeness can be told to the kin of the soldiers who died for this nation..who was killed by the terrorists in their sleep....whose body was badly mutiliated by paki army..

May be the average paki always want peace..but the sameaverage paki will take a chance against India...if pakis had some sense ..they wouldnt be eating grass to fight a futile war.
That shows the mentality of pakis.

Its not out of the topics..Was just giving you an easy reference :) and it seemed to have worked. .
Wanted to show that them cant be civilized by modern civilizations

IndianHawk

Country flag

Nope. Killing Pakistani people is a mere euphemism what we actually mean is to dismember Pakistan so that it doesn't exist either as a geographical entity or as an ideological one .

It's ideological identity was sunk into bay of Bengal in71 and now need to dismember the rest into Sindh , balooch and KP etc.

That is what is going to happen it's only a matter of time.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan targets civilians with its guns because it wants India to resume talks

Sreemoy Talukdar
One of the key takeaways of the 29 September surgical strikes — quite apart from the mythical ones in popular imagination — was the element of unpredictability in Indian response when faced with Pakistan-sponsored terror. Narendra Modi government's public owning of a covert operation across the LoC showed that India is no longer willing to suffer in silence and would henceforth raise the cost of Pakistani misadventure while staying, as far as possible, within the limits of strategic restraint against a nuclear-armed neighbour.

The pushback may vary in scope and scale but India hoped that breaking of the template may act as some sort of a deterrent against the terror-exporting nation. If this was the major takeaway, there was one more equally important one. In a strategic manoeuvre, the strikes put the onus of resuming normalcy squarely on Pakistan. Modi added sinew and bone to an old Indian stance: if you want talks, stop terror.

But there is a problem. Instead of being conducted over fine wines at plush venues, diplomacy between the two south Asian neighbours often boils down to brinkmanship across the border. The reason why India has consistently failed to develop a coherent Pakistan policy is that Islamabad (or more correctly, Rawalpindi) never plays by rules. It has grown so used to cashing in on its delinquent status that it sincerely believes the fallacy that more of being a rogue nation will help it achieve objectives that conventional diplomacy won't.

What are those objectives? If India — which has historically bore the brunt of renewing talks initiative despite Pakistan's thousand betrayals — suddenly finds suspended talks quite a comfortable status quo, the onus lies on Islamabad to start the process and bring its "unfinished business", Kashmir, again to the table.

There would be two broad reasons why Pakistan, at this point, is more interested in talks than India. One, it must be feeling a compelling need to yank India out of the sweet spot post surgical strikes. The Rawalpindi GHQ would have calculated that letting India get away with the strikes (despite a public denial) is tantamount to defeat. Therefore, it must force India to kickstart the talks process. Two, suspension puts Kashmir out of the limelight. Since the issue is central to Pakistan's own existence, it cannot simply let that happen.

But how does it coax India back at the table? Islamabad has been shedding tears over Kashmir for a considerable amount of time in every global forum and calling for UN intervention without any tangible benefits. Its perfidies are finally catching up. Recently, it even sent 22 diplomats far and wide across the world in a failed strategic move. :pound:In absence of international pressure on India, it has precious few levers left. Moreover, the genie of terror its army and the deep state has nurtured for so long cannot be bottled back at the snap of a finger. It is impossible for Pakistan, therefore, to meet the Indian condition for talks.:clap2:

Under the circumstances, Pakistan seems to have decided that the only way to force India into resuming "talks" would be to massively violate the ceasefire and target civilians so that India bows to domestic political pressure. The strategy is also based on a calculation that the civil administration in India is more amenable to political pressure than in Pakistan where an unaccountable, unelected army controls all the levers of power.

Therefore, as PTI reports, we find Pakistani troops on Tuesday targeting civilians in a massive escalation at the border, resulting in the deaths of eight people including two children and four women. The firing, which included usage of small arms and also heavy calibre weapons like 120mm and 82mm mortar bombs, also injured 22 people including an 18-month-old infant. The assault prompted a ferocious retaliation from BSF which claimed to have destroyed 14 Pakistani posts.

The areas targeted, according to another PTI report, were hamlets and military posts in Samba, Jammu, Poonch and Rajouri districts along the International Border (IB) and the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir.

Pakistani forces are firing heavy mortars deliberately towards Indian civilian areas, says BSF IG D K Upadhyay.

— Press Trust of India (@PTI_News) November 2, 2016

Crucially, Pakistan's strategy of killing Indian civilians and building domestic political pressure on the government seems to be working.

In a separate report, PTI quoted Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Mehbooba Mufti expressing "deep anguish" and "grave concern" over the loss of human lives and destruction of property. According to Mufti, the only way to deal with the "prevailing disturbing situation" is to keep reminding both India and Pakistan of the inevitability of talks. "India and Pakistan must open the channels of communication, at the earliest, realising the dangerous consequences of any escalation of ongoing confrontation along the borders," she said in the report.

Opposition leaders in the state led by National Conference leaders and ex-CMs Farooq Abdullah and son Omar have also expressed similar sentiments.

If this is one part of the story, the other part, still unconnected, lies in the recent disturbing trend in setting Kashmir schools on fire. The inevitability of human desire for normalcy and peace has been held hostage by this renewed acts of arson that serve the dual purpose of maintaining unrest in the Valley and keep Kashmir in the headlines. So far, 26 schools have been set on fire by unidentified arsonists while 174 along the international border in Jammu have been shut by the administration due to increased shelling.

As Bharti Jain writes in Times of India quoting a Jammu and Kashmir police officer, the arsonists who have been captured so far are mostly uneducated and unemployed youth blindly following directions of local separatists. They might be used and funded by agents and the motive may include denying security forces a refuge during harsh winter months and even a shot at radicalisation of youth by preventing modern education.

Crucially, separatist leaders have been quite brazen about defending what is an indefensible and perverted act of setting schools on fire.

Hurriyat Conference head Syed Ali Shah Geelani was quoted in a BBC report as saying: "If the authorities are indeed concerned about education and the future of school children, they should first release all people, particularly students, and withdraw all cases against them to create a conducive and peaceful atmosphere."

For a separatist leadership that has often acted as Pakistani puppets, it doesn't require an Einstein to connect the dots. The question, therefore, for the Indian administration is this: Would it bow before Pakistan's overt and covert manoeuvres and appear again at the talks table?

http://www.firstpost.com/world/why-...e-it-wants-india-to-resume-talks-3084518.html

@Defcon 1 @Ghanteshwar @Akshay_Fenix
@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi @vinay535
@Darth Malgus @Rushil51
@rishivashista13 @Ramdasrathsuryavanshi @Imaxxx
@Eastman @Berkut @raheel besharam @Bullet

@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik
@roma
@Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

and all others who :)

Superdefender

I read that article in firstpost. I feel instead to read it, I should play chess with Donald Trump. Whatcha say?

lcafanboy

Country flag
Here's what an Indian Navy ex-servicemen is saying and I quote "IA will go after Pak Punjab and only target Pak Punjab. In case Pak Army uses TNWs, whole of Pak Punjab and Karachi will be destroyed with over 42 nuke bombs being used against them to destroy and kill each and every person in those areas. IA is poised to strike Pakistan and dismantle it. Pakistan will survive as a nation comprising Pak Punjab and KP only but that will save destruction of Pak Punjab. Use or even a threat or any move to move out their nuke TEL will result in complete destruction of Pak Punjab".

And I do believe him as he is an insider and very close aid of DM Parrikar. Pakistan is in deep trouble believe me. Anyone in Pakistan who is rich enough should flee Pakistan right now before its too late.

Source: http://**********/threads/video-of-...d-released-by-bsf.459145/page-3#ixzz4OsKaR9iS

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Indigenous bodies will most likely be tested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had posted an article about how a BSF jawan died because a round exploded in a chamber of the DRDO anti-materiel rifle. Nobody commented about it, hope DRDO is able to identify and fix the issue quickly.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Here's what an Indian Navy ex-servicemen is saying and I quote "IA will go after Pak Punjab and only target Pak Punjab. In case Pak Army uses TNWs, whole of Pak Punjab and Karachi will be destroyed with over 42 nuke bombs being used against them to destroy and kill each and every person in those areas. IA is poised to strike Pakistan and dismantle it. Pakistan will survive as a nation comprising Pak Punjab and KP only but that will save destruction of Pak Punjab. Use or even a threat or any move to move out their nuke TEL will result in complete destruction of Pak Punjab".

And I do believe him as he is an insider and very close aid of DM Parrikar. Pakistan is in deep trouble believe me. Anyone in Pakistan who is rich enough should flee Pakistan right now before its too late.

Source: http://**********/threads/video-of-...d-released-by-bsf.459145/page-3#ixzz4OsKaR9iS
How can India completely destroy Pakistan Punjab without affecting India Punjab? Same goes for other border states like Rajasthan, Gujrat etc. Can India nuke any part of Pakistan without fallout in their territory?

Akshay_Fenix

How can India completely destroy Pakistan Punjab without affecting India Punjab? Same goes for other border states like Rajasthan, Gujrat etc. Can India nuke any part of Pakistan without fallout in their territory?
42 bombs for 2 cities is a lot. These are definitely low intensity bombs.
India detonated a 60kt bomb and these have roughly 30km of radiation fallout.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I had posted an article about how a BSF jawan died because a round exploded in a chamber of the DRDO anti-materiel rifle. Nobody commented about it, hope DRDO is able to identify and fix the issue quickly.
And we may not know about it unless somebody asks this question in parliament....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles