2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
42 bombs for 2 cities is a lot. These are definitely low intensity bombs.
India detonated a 60kt bomb and these have roughly 30km of radiation fallout.
Several villages of India are within that range from Lahore but maybe they can be evacuated. Alright I'm convinced let's do it :p

airtel

Country flag
nobody will use nukes ....................it is just bluff .

How can India completely destroy Pakistan Punjab without affecting India Punjab? Same goes for other border states like Rajasthan, Gujrat etc. Can India nuke any part of Pakistan without fallout in their territory?
42 bombs for 2 cities is a lot. These are definitely low intensity bombs.
India detonated a 60kt bomb and these have roughly 30km of radiation fallout.
Several villages of India are within that range from Lahore but maybe they can be evacuated. Alright I'm convinced let's do it :p

raja696

Jai Hind mast hey bhai yeh sunke hum logo ko chinese maal ko bhahishkar kara aur app abhinandan kiya !!! Yee tho bhahut bhaat hey hamarileye... thank you bhai ... jitna karsakta hey hum kiya... magar hum vadhaa deta hey agar yudh ka samay thoda humko train kardo dhusman ka gaan.. phad deta hum. Jai hind

airtel

Country flag
If anybody it's India who is in a better position to use nukes, Pakistan just lives on Western charity which will be cut off if it uses nukes.

it is not about western charity (they will get enough money from china /saudi )..........i think pakistaan will surrender without intense war ..................because their moral is low , they know very well that they will loose this war , so they will surrender and avoid genocide , if they use nukes then it will become hindu-muslim war (instead of indo-pak war )...................and then there will be nuclear attacks on all the 57 Muslim countries and Muslims around the world will be killed ....................even china will be attacked .

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Fuck nukes

Use chemical and biological weapons

We will have the opportunity to see pakjabis dying

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
it is not about western charity (they will get enough money from china /saudi )..........i think pakistaan will surrender without intense war ..................because their moral is low , they know very well that they will loose this war , so they will surrender and avoid genocide , if they use nukes then it will become hindu-muslim war (instead of indo-pak war )...................and then there will be nuclear attacks on all the 57 Muslim countries and Muslims around the world will be killed ....................even china will be attacked .
Man
Are you on weed??????????????????????

That's the best imagination ever

Badsah

This time Burkha and other Librals kept out of LOC to report anything which ISPR used for their own benefit pressurize GOI through human right org for ceasefire once objective achieved, again firings becomes Business as usual daily.. this time such help is not available for PA..... either respond or get killed.... if respond then repent :D

airtel

Country flag
we have thermometric bombs which can create massive destruction without radiation .................we should use thermometric bombs instead of Nukes (if we are attacking first ).

watch this video (ignore headlines it is not tactical nuke / neutron bomb )

aliyah

I had posted an article about how a BSF jawan died because a round exploded in a chamber of the DRDO anti-materiel rifle. Nobody commented about it, hope DRDO is able to identify and fix the issue quickly.
it was mmg.......he must be in pressure to use mmg continuously without changing barrel or without letting it cool down.

aliyah

repeated post ........ ................ .........

Country flag
I had posted an article about how a BSF jawan died because a round exploded in a chamber of the DRDO anti-materiel rifle. Nobody commented about it, hope DRDO is able to identify and fix the issue quickly.
Was rushing and my phone (iPhone) changed
Bofors to bodies. Corrected now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles