2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

India22

let me just post one rough diagram of any temporary bunker.
View attachment 12038
Hope I am not violating any rule here by posting these diagrams here.
So as you can see that the general stationed area are kept underground which are generally well covered on top by rock and ground. The area beneath any pill box is kept empty as they are the first one to get targeted by any kind of firing. Now this fig is for one bunker with two pill box. But number of pillbox may vary. So you see, unless and until we attack these from top, you can't think about destroying these.

Mortar pits are always out and away from these bunkers. We could always detect these by WLR and already deployed these. But mortars could be dismantled quickly and reshifted along with the fact that any such temporary mortar post and too small for a target. But most of their casualties had occurred when we targeted these mortar locations.
Many thanks. Looks like Vietnamese tunnels of Vietnam war.

scatterStorm

Country flag

This is act of war.....it's now proved that attackers came from porkistan.
We've confiscated data before, and probably lot's of evidence are racked up in army HQ's to show up at UN, but then again nobody will give a damn about it unfortunately. Effective strategy to cope with such hybrid warfare will take up long time, and it's a long war, unless there's some major escalation and we smoke there arse thy kingdom come. I still can't believe, are army aviation corps aren't using gunships patrols like Allied NATO arm does in Middle East, gunships have long range infrared vison and night vision capabilities and a devastating cannon to smoke up there arses even if they hide in bunker. I know, now I am quoting as if it's a COD or Battlefield game and maybe I am wrong but Patrols are a good way to catch these Mofos :

Here's a video of what a gunship can do, I know many of you've seen this but a gunship like LCH can also do some damage.

India22

We've confiscated data before, and probably lot's of evidence are racked up in army HQ's to show up at UN, but then again nobody will give a damn about it unfortunately. Effective strategy to cope with such hybrid warfare will take up long time, and it's a long war, unless there's some major escalation and we smoke there arse thy kingdom come. I still can't believe, are army aviation corps aren't using gunships patrols like Allied NATO arm does in Middle East, gunships have long range infrared vison and night vision capabilities and a devastating cannon to smoke up there arses even if they hide in bunker. I know, now I am quoting as if it's a COD or Battlefield game and maybe I am wrong but Patrols are a good way to catch these Mofos :

Here's a video of what a gunship can do, I know many of you've seen this but a gunship like LCH can also do some damage.

MANPAD. Taliban and Pak Army cant be compared. Pak have very sophisticated AA defense system, Not possible. But no one gives a damn about India's evidence indicating Pakistan's hand in these attacks.

scatterStorm

Country flag
MANPAD. Taliban and Pak Army cant be compared. Pak have very sophisticated AA defense system, Not possible. But no one gives a damn about India's evidence indicating Pakistan's hand in these attacks.
Agreed MANPAD is a problem, wouldn't be surprised if they hit us with that, but what about chaffs and countermeasures? I saw a video of old horse Russian Mi attack helis pounding on ISIS in the middle of several RPG's and MANPAD firing at them during Russian Ops. If I found it again I'll surely post it.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Bhai ye log toh footage bhi upload karte hein.....abhi ambush ki video upload ki hai..... apni army toh kuch release hi ni karti

kya mast thukai chaalu h porkies ki
Bhai apno ko bhul jaa sab demonitization mn busy han

Heat

Country flag
Bhai ye log toh footage bhi upload karte hein.....abhi ambush ki video upload ki hai..... apni army toh kuch release hi ni karti

kya mast thukai chaalu h porkies ki
They are doing the needful. Government must increase their funding.

Akshay_Fenix

waiting for UP elections to come closer ........ xD
It took 8-10 days of planning to carry out surgical strikes.

Scumbags have warned that from now on Army personnel's families will be targeted. Whatever retaliation the Army is planning, it should be massive so as to instill fear in these scumbags. Else they(Scumbags) will keep on attacking without fear.

Bornubus

Captureq.JPG

========================================================

Bornubus

They asked for ceasefire and our side agreed like idiots. Now Govt has spit out rhetoric that its not willing to follow up with action so they are trying to divert attention by making everybody focus on demonetization.
Maybe Army is waiting for the right time to strike so let's wait for a while.

Moreover, BJP and Modi fanboys often claim that Army is free to strike without the nod of Govt :)

Articles