2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Nope we can assemble militia from all over the country. Train them pay them and let them loot in the POK.

We can pardon some old criminals for the task too. Our jails are overflowing anyway.

And for decent money yes we can find Kashmiri too. Don't think these jehadis are dying only for allah. It's always the money First
If they surrender to pak forces and open their mouth...india would lose its reputation

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
This is being done since decades ..................................
U say India trained prisoners as jihadists and used against pak?
No way this didn't happened till now.
India has supported atank in directly.

IndianHawk

Country flag
If they surrender to pak forces and open their mouth...india would lose its reputation

Nobody believes paki propaganda.
Everything is a fair game if you are at war.

We loose reputation when a third grade Pakistan can keep retaliation continue at us with impunity.
We loose reputation when our dead are not avenged.

mavles ihctep

Thanks a lot buddy. I want more and more porkis to witness their army's flat lies..
A lot of discussion was going on how we should retaliate, Gentlemen their will be a RETALIATION have faith, things like this will not go unpunished but it will be done again at a place and time of our choosing. I am surprised how we loose faith in our system so quickly?? Knowing what we have done in the last 3 months to them i have faith / purna vishwaash that they will pay.
Bro dont care about these online discussions . Lot whiners here so they will write something stupid.
Pakis resorted to their best weapon i.e jighadists after last week fire assault . That itself shows paki army's low morale after indian army fire assault

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I got a wild idea..
Intelligence agency must find out who r those rats helping paki.
Send special force team ( in civilian attire) kill them.
Kill them even if they r involved by 1%.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Nobody believes paki propaganda.
Everything is a fair game if you are at war.

We loose reputation when a third grade Pakistan can keep retaliation continue at us with impunity.
We loose reputation when our dead are not avenged.
For theses kind of things u need highly brainwashed retards.
Such things can b done by Muslims only.
In India which Muslim gonna help with this idea?
Sorry if i have offended any Muslim member over here....but bite the fact.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Bro dont care about these online discussions . Lot whiners here so they will write something stupid.
Pakis resorted to their best weapon i.e jighadists after last week fire assault . That itself shows paki army's low morale after indian army fire assault
I am afraid that ...there r many secularists and retarded stupids in this country who may bring khangress to power.
If it happens..bc everything is gone....

IndianHawk

Country flag
For theses kind of things u need highly brainwashed retards.
Such things can b done by Muslims only.
In India which Muslim gonna help with this idea?
Sorry if i have offended any Muslim member over here....but bite the fact.

Come on bro how many criminal gangs operate in the country.
Daily in news you read people committing murder for 5k or 10k!!!

With money anything can be done.

Now this is going off topic .

mavles ihctep

I am afraid that ...there r many secularists and retarded stupids in this country who may bring khangress to power.

Bro no politics here, im extremely anger with bjp aswell

hammer head

Country flag
Post Demonetization India is pumping money in its system where as pakis who on the other side are bleeding blood and money post by maintaining the current level of preparedness. A FIRE ASSAULT can be upgraded to any level, Imagine what was served to them on 23Nov that their DGMOMO ( pun intended) had to call and beg, Def Min was not wrong in what he said, All what is left to them as a tool to bleed us are pigs who come and get toasted and achieve Nark.

Some interesting comments on my channels by Porkis show that they have accepted the fact that they have been screwed up nice and properly. From here on we start the second phase which aims at demoralizing them and making them firmly believe that they can't do much to us.

hammer head

Country flag

Very difficult but we can debate this in some other thread, BJP will make us angry, they will do mistakes but still they are much better then the leeches who have sucked onto the this nations wealth and strength.

raja696

I can see that, every time when our security grid is compromised there is attack at our military camps in vicinity or close by township. It means someone is not guarding our borders. There can be multiple factors including tactics used by Pakistanis that help these terrorists infiltrate and execute their plan without fear.

I do not blame brave soldiers who are at the front-line but the higher rank generals who seems have ran out of ideas or simply sitting on their ass.

Political leadership has been never so hawkish and outspoken like they are today. The usual old excuse does not stands today that their hands have been held by politicians.

I further think IA ego needs a bit of reality check as they are losing men to be innovative and involve air force.

Is it time to add more posts in between current existing ones. We need to increases more troops in front line.

We should not give enemy a chance to escalate . Instead we should play art of esclation before enemy requests for sign of relief with white flags to replinish and plan counter.

From last 2 weeks we are suffering peace disease.

Never let pakis sit on there ass, thats where there brain is.

Artillery, sniping, automatic fire across border is only sop against pakis.

Rest(peace)means jihad.

Rotate our troops regularly from there posts to refresh them with new ones.

Last edited:

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
The last 2 months have told you what you need to know.
When Pukis themselves have acknowledged 71 casualties,you can understand how hard the retaliation was
I agree what you are saying but what is our objective for the offensive? To ensure that Pak learns that it's attacks will not go unanswered, right. They know now and have factored it in their decision making.
Don't we now need to shatter their calculus again? Don't we now need to do something again they cannot imagine?
I am awaiting such a step by GOI and our defence forces.
Am sure the right minds are working to do just that.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
U say India trained prisoners as jihadists and used against pak?
No way this didn't happened till now.
India has supported atank in directly.

not as tangos but as moles most probably ... this is a known fact. every country does

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles