2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

India22

Yes of course.I think in that case India will have to station its own security.
That will be great mistake. Slowly Indian troops then will have to engage in Afghanistan. Our responsibility will slowly increase. Instead India should hit Pakistani posts by MILAN 2T. It has a Tandem warhead, should be able to pierce Pakistani stone covered bordered posts. Mortars and artillery proved to not so effective.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Very true even Modi government as I hoped is not that strong. Certainly not like Putin. Also Indian army's field treatment system should be upgraded asap. When we have direct evidence that Pakistanis are behind terrorists then we cant open fire? Also our strategy in border does not work. We use a lot of motars and 105mm guns, these guns are best in taking out enemy caught in open, but not against stone covered border posts. Instead of this we should bring back 106mm Recoilless rifle and hit their posts using MILAN 2T. It is better to score a direct hit than randomly firing hundreds of mortar and 105mm rounds.

I am still waiting for the day when Indian troops will open unprovoked firing.
The day India becomes as strong as Russia, you may expect GOI to be as strong as ruskies.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Very true even Modi government as I hoped is not that strong. Certainly not like Putin. Also Indian army's field treatment system should be upgraded asap. When we have direct evidence that Pakistanis are behind terrorists then we cant open fire? Also our strategy in border does not work. We use a lot of motars and 105mm guns, these guns are best in taking out enemy caught in open, but not against stone covered border posts. Instead of this we should bring back 106mm Recoilless rifle and hit their posts using MILAN 2T. It is better to score a direct hit than randomly firing hundreds of mortar and 105mm rounds.

I am still waiting for the day when Indian troops will open unprovoked firing.
Have you ever been to any of the BOP? Have you even got any idea how things work up in border? Have you got any insight idea of how military policies are buildup?

Heat

Country flag
Whatever we do immedietly right now will yield only limited gains. We can shell some posts, carry out limited cross border raids or do some hvt assassinations. But we really need to ask ourselves would it cure the problem of Kashmir....no. This problem has only one solution i.e liberation of pok and destruction of paki war machine. We may kill a few dozen of them yet it wont discourage them much. Pakis are sheer evil and only a decisive war will sort this out. This leads to the million dollar question - WH

mavles ihctep

No need to escalate now, put army and BSF in defensive position. Strengthen counter infiltration grid. Pakis wil die slow death themselves any action from india wil only slow their self destruction. Follow manmohan policy

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Lets hope another SS in a week. We need to crush their ego under our feet. Some one said Indians are like Prithviraj Chauhan. Dont forget he was in another era and he may not be that aware of cruel tactics . Plus it was kshatriya dharma to not hit when someone is running.
But lets not forget it was Prithviraj Chauhan who killed ghori with Shabda bhedi arrow

Heat

Country flag
Whatever we do immedietly right now will yield only limited gains. We can shell some posts, carry out limited cross border raids or do some hvt assassinations. But we really need to ask ourselves would it cure the problem of Kashmir....no.
Sorry the post was'nt complete due to technical faults so here is the remaing part ' The million dollar question is WHEN ARE WE READY FOR THE DECISIVE WAR WITH PAKISTAN'

Heat

Country flag
No need to escalate now, put army and BSF in defensive position. Strengthen counter infiltration grid. Pakis wil die slow death themselves any action from india wil only slow their self destruction. Follow manmohan policy
Bro the post was'nt complete. Read the remaining part posted above.

Heat

Country flag
Lets hope another SS in a week. We need to crush their ego under our feet.
Sure, bakis need regular thrashing from us. However they wont change there policies. Pakistan was anti India from day 1 and most likely will remain that way till the last days of its existence. We need both tactical and strategic decisions to deal with them in longer run.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Hi all I am a new member. I am getting a mail when someone posts a message. I have already unchecked all check boxes in alert prefrences. Still I continue getting mails. Any other setting I am missing.
Sorry to be out of topic

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

Keep Counting cowardly acts or coward neighbor; never forget; never forgive. We will have the last laugh like 1971.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
There is news that Cheetah helicopter crashed and 3 officers martyred........
RIP.....Why we are using this piece of shit plane.....

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
So first and last blood always will be Indians.

===============

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Their DGMO bhenchod who called on to de-escalate has come back with sniper shot of our JCO. If Indian army high rank officers are not preparing to teach them a lesson and investing to safe guard our men then I think we are just being mislead by the army leadership who is running around disjointed. There is nothing Hunky-Dory at the border, It never was.

Draw some good red lines with thick nib that crosses miles into Pakistan and then sacrifice your men if the lines are breached than becoming sitting ducks.

Articles