2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Country flag
Parliament should enact law that any terror attack on our civilian and military won't go unpunished.

Govt will bring proof in front of the world, to the UN and if no action is taken Govt will take punitive action.

Add compensation, govt job to the family of martyrs etc in the same act.
Parliament was attacked and nothing was enacted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Nawaz has good relations with bajwa unlike Raheel who used to dominate over civil establishment.

Is this is the same guy whom many were projecting as ahmadi and there was some controversy regarding his religion

Anyhow if he was from baloch regmnt who is mostly situated near LoC that means next 5 yrs pak will have more concentration on its eastern front rather than western front
That is the analysis that India Today people were doing, it's highly simplistic and doesn't quite work that way. An army chief has to be well versed in a lot of things including their nuclear doctrine, politics, relation with their intel agency, relation with international arms suppliers and foreign intel agencies, and so on. He may have an expertise in LOC area but that doesn't make the other issues irrelevant and they are not in the hands of Pakistan so they will choose an all rounder. Being LOC expert is just a co-incidence.

Anyway, when the entire Pakistani army as an institution is based on an anti-India doctrine to justify their own existence, it's not surprising that the chief is also India centric. The US is pulling out troops from Afghanistan, Russia is taking more interest in Pakistan, India is taking more interest in Balochistan, China is taking more interest in CPEC, Iran is taking more interest in Pakistani ports. In such a complicated ecosystem, I don't think the army chief can afford to be LOC centric. Just because he is an expert in LOC terrain does not mean we will hit him there, there are so many theaters for us to operate in.

What I don't like about all of this is all the live commentary in Indian media, as if some new king has been elected. They did the same thing with Imran Khan's marriage. He hasn't even smelled his first day yet and Indian media has elevated his position in the psyche of the masses. Completely unnecessary. Indians are saying that Pak army chief is from Baloch regiment, how many of them can tell what regiment our army chief is from?

We are giving too much importance to the new Pak chief. He is new wine in old bottle, he will not change policy of hostility against India. Only India can change Pakistan's policy of hostility by dismembering Pakistan.

Rage

DFI TEAM
I deleted that draft just because it was too personal for something to share, but oh well! I appreciate brother that somebody would understand, yeah it happened and yeah it was really tough time dealing with it.
You should feel proud and not ashamed brother, at least you tried and for whatever it's worth I feel the same, that I am not doing anything for my country. Keep the fire burning brother and I hope that one day you will make our country and countrymen like me proud.
There'll be plenty of opportunities for you both to contribute to the country. Keep watching this space (DFI).

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
NDTV already started to kiss new Paki COAS boots.

The anchor was saying that Bajwa is the new Army chief of 6th largest Army of the world.
NDTV is the media wing of the 6th largest Army of the world.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Where are you getting this information from...?

The pictures you posted are from clips of an ISPR documentary about the operation in NWFP...

He was Paki Troop Akhlaq killed by Indian Army. Your Media is so ignorant that it don't know to hide the graphic image or dead bodies.

=======================================================

This is how Indian media reported it

mavles ihctep

FiF which is basically a front for LeT raising money for "relief work". These mofos are going to use it for jihad against India, another reason not to feel bad when the Indian Army targets their civis, they are the ones funding the jihad.
Hope our agencies keep close eye on these LeT hafipig fund raising wing. They r infiltrating in our neighbour countries in the garb of charity and rescue work in natural calamities

mavles ihctep

First we should identify the traitors who hosted these terrorists near army camp. Without local support and guide they can't reach this specific target. They should be skined alive.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
How can we prevent bad elements in valley sending information to other side ?
We can't IMO it's a losing battle. It's more effective to infiltrate and plant moles and quietly eliminate baddies. Cellphone, radio communication, social media accounts can be monitored and extra judicial encounters can take care of the rest. Also, Punjab Police in 1980's insurgency also sent their own goons dressed as militants to tarnish the image of insurgents which I'd say was pretty successful. Same approach can be used in Kashmir, one or two "LeT" sponsored shootings on their school kids with the justification that they are being shot for not enrolling in madrassas should help the cause.

mavles ihctep

Paki captain killed by Indian sniper fire on 16th october.asusual pakis hide their casualties

Amer Khan
@KhanAmerKhan

Capt Hasan Abdullah who got a sniper shot on his leg from Indian Forces on LoC. Got injured but stable now. pic.twitter.com/4rJs0ao3oW
Cu_nkMvW8AALPfH.jpgsmall.jpg

12:43 PM - 17 Oct 2016

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles