2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Rest In Peace ..

=====================

I know these installations well, Their is lot of room for improvement and their are lots of soft spots in defense..

scatterStorm

Country flag
When did you apply for NDA? And which stream were you keen on?
I applied for NDA in the year 2011 and the next years as well, I failed in written during my first attempt, than cleared written for my second attempt, made it till SSB but then failed during Stage 2 round. I was keen for joining **Armed Forces**.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
New Paki Pussy General has taken the seat so he would send more terrorists.

India needs to engage Pakis from other part of the border from Afganistan.

Pakis are hard pressing for being more humiliated and beaten.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I applied for NDA in the year 2011 and the next years as well, I failed in written during my first attempt, than cleared written for my second attempt, made it till SSB but then failed during Stage 2 round. I selected PCM as my stream.
You made sure only the better could get in that is national service. Kudos to you :biggrin2:

Amr

I deleted that draft just because it was too personal for something to share, but oh well! I appreciate brother that somebody would understand, yeah it happened and yeah it was really tough time dealing with it.
You should feel proud and not ashamed brother, at least you tried and for whatever it's worth I feel the same, that I am not doing anything for my country. Keep the fire burning brother and I hope that one day you will make our country and countrymen like me proud.

Amr

On second thought, how about we find a stupid pakistani (from my experience on PDF there is no dearth of the clinically stupids in the mighty, land of the pure, Porkistan) and then tell him that the whole CPEC affair is the saazish of evil baniya yindoos and Alaah wants him to give his sahaadat, for this will help in the Ghazwae-e-hind.
I guess this plan is a bit idiotic for an Indian but you never know about our Baki friends.

raheel besharam

Sepoy who crossed LoC by mistake will be brought back: Union minister

Sepoy Chandu Babulal Chavan — an Army personnel with the 37 Rashtriya Rifles who had “inadvertently crossed” the Line of Control on September 29 and was captured by Pakistani forces — will be brought back, said Minister of State for Defence, Subhash Bhamre. The Union minister added that all possible efforts were being made at all levels of the government.

Zulfiqar Khan

Country flag
If don't retaliate in kind and fear of "escalation" then i am sorry more Pathankot and Uri will happen in future.

We might not find brave Nitin Yadav type luck every time as we see today's attack.

As for the objective we have a constitutional and moral obligation to recover the lost part of our territory. I am not saying that it should be done by this govt or in specific time.

But we can't let Paki slaughtering us without paying the price.
It was recovered in all three previous wars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles