Surgical strikes inside Pak. Possibility?

Should India carry out surgical strikes in Pak after next big terrorist attack

• Total voters

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

rockey 71

Kashmiri's are too pussy to be Fidayeen only Punjabi Musalman are Islamizied enough to blow kafirs that too in large number where there Madarsah churn out thousands of Jihadis every year.

Secondly one kashmiri Jihadi equal to 10000 Punjabi Musalman because kashmiri are precious to show to the world as native freedom movement.
Can't accept that statement. In the past Kashmiris, except the Suddans, were sort of passive. No more. In the Kargil War Kashmiris fared well in NLI. IA's Lama Army is strictly speaking Kashmiri.

Bornubus

Can't accept that statement. In the past Kashmiris, except the Suddans, were sort of passive. No more. In the Kargil War Kashmiris fared well in NLI. IA's Lama Army is strictly speaking Kashmiri.
Paki won't let any Kashmiri to do Fidayeen attack. Read the history of fidayeen attacks in India.

rishivashista13

Country flag
Boom Boom [emoji95] [emoji95] [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji88]

Para SF Cross LoC into Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, Kill 50+ Terrorists in three terror camps across Pakistan -

At least 50 terrorists have been neutralised in a daring cross-LoC operation by the Indian Army in response to the Uri attack.

Two units of the elite 2nd Paras SF comprising 18-20 soldiers flew across the LoC in the Uri sector in military helicopters and reportedly carried out an operation that killed at least 50 suspected terrorists across three terror camps in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK).

Total casualties, including those injured, could be as high as 200, sources said.

Find more information here
http://zittara.com/wp-admin/term.ph...gs.php?taxonomy=post_tag&post_type=post&s=Pok

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Boom Boom [emoji95] [emoji95] [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji88]

Para SF Cross LoC into Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, Kill 50+ Terrorists in three terror camps across Pakistan -

At least 50 terrorists have been neutralised in a daring cross-LoC operation by the Indian Army in response to the Uri attack.

Two units of the elite 2nd Paras SF comprising 18-20 soldiers flew across the LoC in the Uri sector in military helicopters and reportedly carried out an operation that killed at least 50 suspected terrorists across three terror camps in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK).

Total casualties, including those injured, could be as high as 200, sources said.

Find more information here
http://zittara.com/wp-admin/term.php?taxonomy=post_tag&tag_ID=488&post_type=post&wp_http_referer=/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=post_tag&post_type=post&s=Pok

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk
Let us await confirmation from mainstream TV, print media.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
That confirmation will never come as in this case, admitting to a cross border strike will be tantamount to an open declaration of War.

That is of course, the case if a strike has even taken place in reality.
yes, if true, it could've been that the SF indeed had crossed over. crossing of LOC is restricted for heavy/major equipment like choppers, etc., but SF can cross, get the job done and come back (as deniability exists) me thinks. no action in open till the UNGA festival is going on.

Bornubus

:lol:

So now its 50 terrorists from 20 killed in cross border raid by Sanghi foot soldiers and URI is avenged now.

armyofhind

Country flag
:lol:

So now its 50 terrorists from 20 killed in cross border raid by Sanghi foot soldiers and URI is avenged now.
Bro, don't mind me asking.. I'm just asking out of curiosity.
Why are you so averse to the fact that a cross border strike could've happened?
Despite being part of the army fraternity?
Surely you know that our army men wouldn't take this kind of shit lying down...

You would know it in greater detail than me that Para SF is indeed capable of carrying out such a strike. It's what they train for day in and day out.

Sanghi and all isn't even part of the equation here. This is about our military isn't it?

And if such a strike happens it cannot be publicly acknowledged isn't it?

Bornubus

Bro, don't mind me asking.. I'm just asking out of curiosity.
Why are you so averse to the fact that a cross border strike could've happened?
Despite being part of the army fraternity?
Surely you know that our army men wouldn't take this kind of shit lying down...

You would know it in greater detail than me that Para SF is indeed capable of carrying out such a strike. It's what they train for day in and day out.

Sanghi and all isn't even part of the equation here. This is about our military isn't it?

And if such a strike happens it cannot be publicly acknowledged isn't it?
You really think SF could've crossed the LOC in highest possible alert situation since Parakram ?

There is something called "operational security" tell us how does the present situation fulfill that.

I would've surely believe 50 Pakis are dead if there are arty duals and firing all over LOC but LOC is calm as hell.This is the time of build up and as i say i would surly share SF action in due time.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Today is one of the happiest days in my life. As per reports from multiple sources, Indian Army "invaded" into PoK, and atleast 20 Pakistani terrorists have been dispatched to their paradise to meet their 1440 virgins.
(Update: Some sources suggest it could be as high as 200 terrorists)

I think this is the first time ever in the history of India, we have retaliated within such a short span of time, and with such vengeance. The era of Gandhi-giri has come to an end. We are now following Subhas Chandra Bose's ideologies. The era of turning the other cheek is over. This is a revolutionary transformation in our philosophy & national outlook.

One of the best things about us (BJP supporters) is that unlike Congressi/AAP supporters, we put nation above the party. For us, nation is supreme, party is secondary. I am sure that if BJP Govt had cowed down just like the Congress Govt, then we would actually be the first ones to desert the party. Unlike Congress/AAP supporters, we don't take the party for granted but we hold them accountable, and that's what makes us "different".

So, all the nationalist BJP supporters who had over the last 2 days, rightfully questioned the Govt headed by the party for which they had campaigned so hard in 2014, can now heave a sigh of relief because it is now doubly confirmed that our country is in safe hands. For the first time, we have retaliated swiftly, with such might & scared the hell out of "Islamic Republic of Pakistan".

As I had always been saying, for the first time in 1000 years, we have got a true Indian ruler now.

Jai Hind.

Update:
TheQuint has reported the same:
https://www.thequint.com/…/uri-avenged-2-india-paras-specia…

From the twitter handle of Air Marshal:
https://twitter.com/Chopsyturvey/status/778662528213585920

Source; FB

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
@armyofhind
In medieval times, war needed to be declared by sounding bugles. In modern times, it need not. In 1962, Chinese launched sudden attack and captured Arunachal Pdsh. 'Cold Start' is a fancy term coined by armchair defence experts. Border skirmishes keep happening. They are not called wars. War involves participation of all 3 wings --- Army, Air force & Navy and involves strike deep inside enemy territory.
US attacked various countries --- Iraq, Afganistan, Syria. Did it issue a gazette notification, declaring war?

armyofhind

Country flag
@armyofhind
In medieval times, war needed to be declared by sounding bugles. In modern times, it need not. In 1962, Chinese launched sudden attack and captured Arunachal Pdsh. 'Cold Start' is a fancy term coined by armchair defence experts. Border skirmishes keep happening. They are not called wars. War involves participation of all 3 wings --- Army, Air force & Navy and involves strike deep inside enemy territory.
US attacked various countries --- Iraq, Afganistan, Syria. Did it issue a gazette notification, declaring war?
Border Skirmishes and crossing over the border into enemy territory to hit a target are two different things.

And yes, a declaration indeed needs to be made in the ruling house of any democracy that is, that a nation is going to war.
US indeed declared in Capitol Hill that its going to war.. or carrying out airstrikes.

And where only special forces are involved, no declaration is ever made officially as their involvement needs to be covert to give a government deniability.

Cold Start isn't a fancy term. It's acknowledged by the Army as well.

Bornubus

One more thing, if such thing ever happen there would've be diversionary firing and major build up on the border to fool the Pakis. You don't want civilians roaming around freely in POK while SF crossed over.

Right now we don't have element of surprise. Hopefully Pakis will pay in near future.

Bornubus

If you guys remember the 15~ civilians including kids killed in POK Lanjot area in feb 2000 which was in retaliation of Killing Indian Hindus and Sikhs.

This was the perfect cross border op because to this day Pakis are asking who killed them ? Where did they come from and where did they went ?

Please read about that incident and ask yourself why all of a sudden attack on civilian villages stopped on our side.

Last edited:

harsh

Country flag
One more thing, if such thing ever happen there would've be diversionary firing and major build up on the border to fool the Pakis. You don't want civilians roaming around freely in POK while SF crossed over.

Right now we don't have element of surprise. Hopefully Pakis will pay in near future.

Oh come on now element of surprise lies in quick attack and fast retrieve.
If you build up a attack then you are never going to to do that.

Last night at india tv rajat sharma show.
He is telling about killing of 20 terrorists in uri sector and also tell that bodies of terrorists are on pok side thats why firing is going on.

Bornubus

Oh come on now element of surprise lies in quick attack and fast retrieve.
If you build up a attack then you are never going to to do that.

Last night at india tv rajat sharma show.
He is telling about killing of 20 terrorists in uri sector and also tell that bodies of terrorists are on pok side thats why firing is going on.

I don't believe in spamming the forum with same BS neither i am disputing Rajat sharma, surely he know more about these stuff then men who actually served in SF.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles