Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackd

These Hurriyat fuckers roam around Kashmir calling for separation and openly supporting as well as frequently visiting Pakistan and no bloody government has the balls to stop these real devils.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

seems like a plan to normalize such suicide bombings, listen to what this paki general is saying
This is their SOP. They will go international, plant paid OpEds, one of their India plant Gasti Dutt is already doing a discussion on India's response within a few hours. Other pimps like Sree Niwasan Jain, Rana Ayub, Shekhar Gupta already started nitpicking on BJP ministers and how we should or shouldn't react in verbosity.

This is an old used tactic to attack close to the election and blame the incumbent government of doing it for electoral gains. They have used this propaganda against Congress-I governments too.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Can't the Hurriat separatists be removed by covert operations by intelligence agencies? Once these germs are removed, then security forces can better concentrate on fighting terrorism.

Poseidon

Country flag
Am surprised the way any attack is immediately blamed onto Modi and people expect him to clear the mess in 24 hrs. Why dint we do this PM bashing when 26/11 happened or when 76 crpf jawans died in Dantewada. We gave that Govt another chance. This Modi bashing is uncalled for when many ministers and PM has openly said revenge will come.
I was in this forum and several others back in 2010.
Therr was a lot of PM bashing then too.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
So what I was thinking was true.
Handler of the pig was trained in Afghanistan. Chk the vdo

Illusive

Country flag
The valley needs to be purged. It's useless, to just attack pakis. Who shelter those piglets, the kashmiri themselves. We need to change demographics ASAP. The human rights may cry for a while , the pakis may chest beat at the UN, some countries might even sanction us, but it will be worth it.

IndiaRising

Country flag
sad news, death toll could be as high as 60. Lets see if ajit doval would llive up to his words "If Pakistan does one more URI, it would lose Balochistan" Dekhenge kithna dum hain usme.
Who said 60? As of now it is at 42. But yes agree with you. Doval needs to stop pussyfooting around. Need a direct frontal attack against these pigs

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I want nothing but pakis' blood. Let's see if we get to see that. NaMo gave us enough reasons to trust him for next few days. IF he doesn't take any action, I will gladly join @Indx TechStyle camp.
Pakistan blood will flow only when they attack us militarily. Big boy attitude is required to handle Pakistan and their disintegration must be designed patiently. I don't mind if that design brings result tomorrow which includes military action.

The cowardice is not in not attacking Pakistan but not wiping out Islamic jihad that Muslims of this region are waging against us.

Military action against Pakistan is a convenient exit for any Indian political dispensation. GoI will do surgical strikes and Pakistan may deny it. As far as maintaining security matrix around LOC and IB is the concern then this above tactic of surgical strikes is very useful, actually the best option. But it is not 'One size fit all' solution, especially against the Terror happening within our own borders.

Also, it is important to understand that political cliches are required to carry but they have a shelf life. The Pakistan sponsor terror and constantly negating their denial and accusation that it is India's internal problem and it is a freedom struggle against Indian occupation has lost its utility. Probably our response was originating from a defensive Librandu minority pleasing complex.

I won't even waste my time blaming Pakistan now. On the contrary, I would agree to their assertions that it is India's internal problem and they have nothing to do with it.

India has to come out of its own stereotypes of no utility as they have become handicaps.

The elephant in the room is radicalized youth of Valley which has gone beyond any repair. We do not need them.

Last edited:

Indrajit

Country flag
I"m afraid the best we will see is a "brave" response. The attack post URI was was one such "brave" response where the politicians took political risk disguised as bravery and gambled on the professional expertise of the real brave guys without having done anything to enhance the capacity to deal with such situations.That's the best we can hope for even now. I would have preferred ruthlessness to "bravery" because ruthlessness would have needed some planning for exactly this eventuality.

if the government was ruthless, Chinese products would have been targeted long before, if not to adjust the trade imbalance , then for their U.N.vote to.protect Masood Azhar. Of course, it's easier to make a big song and dance riding on the valour of our soldiers than to take these hard decisions. Cross LC trade and the inability of this government to tackle drug smuggling in Punjab and Kashmir left an opening for exactly such an attack. Now we are forced into a situation where the government without having built up capabilities over the last 5 years now will do their own version of " Bhagwan barose " . The risk for them is political, it's not the same as the bravery of those who now will be asked to carry the bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles