Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclops

Country flag
I condemn today’s terrorist attack in Jammu & Kashmir. I send my heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims. The United States stands alongside India in confronting terror and defeating it. #KashmirTerrorAttack

#BigBreaking : We observed Pakistan activated its Air Defence System along the LOC in its administrated Kashmir following the #PulwamaAttack. Pakistani CAOS called a emergency meeting with his top officials.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
For all the people screaming for a cross border escalation, do you really want an offensive without mopping and securing up the rear areas first?

Kashmir and Kashmiris, or at least a part of them, are part of the problem. As long as these radicalized/whatever people believe that they have the ability to get what they want, they will use whatever means available to them to achieve it, no matter the sacrifice involved, inclusive of suicide bombing.

The only way this ends is that their hopes and beliefs are snuffed out of them. For a long time, the Germans SS were considered to be invincible/fanatics. Turns out once your shatter the core of their hopes, they surrender as easily as the other doughboys.

A similar claim of absolute faith and suicidal fanaticism of the Japanese soldiers. Turns out once you smash them hard enough and long enough, hopes crumble and surrender begins.

Solutions exist, have existed for long. Question is, how far are we willing to go down that route? Reality is, we need to break them, permanently. Do we have it in us to do so?

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
I have been analysing the strategic equation viz a viz Pakistan from Kargil 1999 - 9/11 - 26/11 - Osama killed - till date. Thousands of Pakistanis and Pakistani soldiers have been killed at the hands of Americans, Afghans, Taliban, India, Iran, etc. Makes no difference.

The only attack which really affected ISI and Pakistani soldiers is:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre

Because future Pakistani intelligence and Generals were killed.

Think.

DivineLight

The elephant in the room is radicalized youth of Valley which has gone beyond any repair. We do not need them.
Not just the youth of Valley, even the people far from valley showing similar behavior.

May be we all got it wrong. There is no 5-year term for them. BJP is just an anomaly to their grand plans. Nothing sticking on NaMo. Now they resorted to plan B. They will drag him to war and make him look weak. It's already happening on tv debates going on now. I hope I am wrong.

NairBrigade

Country flag
  1. Launch heavy Air/Artillery/Missile strikes on Pak posts along the LoC and obliterate them.
  2. Occupy said obliterated posts.
  3. Modiji to go live on TV and state the new Indian government policy wherein any terrorist attack traced back to Pakistan will lead to automatic PERMANENT loss of territory.
  4. If Pakistan attempts to escalate the conflict to take back the lost posts, more posts & territory will be lost.
Rinse & Repeat.

IMO, this is the only way to incentivize Pakistan to curb these terrorists groups. Simply launching strikes will only cause temporary pain/damage. The enemy's loss needs to be permanent

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Well, NSA already has SOG for hitting the epicentre of this attack. However, SOG actions will never be claimed consequently a requirement for loud Fuck-You message will remain unfulfilled. So a public action is necessary. I think GOI may respond like this.

1) First, launch air strikes against terrorist launch pads and lure PAF jets and shoot down a couple of them.
2) Second use TeT-P to hit a soft military installation and a popular civil installation inflicting 100 plus casualty.
3) Third use SoG to behead the chicken residing this side of the border and at the appropriate time Fat-Pig on the other side.

Most importantly don't fall into the trap evidently laid to fulfil a strategic purpose by the nexus of enemy residing within and outside the nation.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
The kind of rhetoric of revenge the media is building so close to the GE ,it will be very difficult for Modi to get away with inaction.
Rest assured he ain't thinking of getting away, only thing occupying his mind and rest of CCS is getting how.

A list of possible responses is already with him since URI. Only question CCS would be asking is how to checkmate the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles