Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay_Fenix

Declaring war with Pakistan is out of the question. Attack was well timed, saudi king is gonna arrive in 2 days.

350kg explosive is the key here, maximum casualty was the target. Be it civilian or army didn't matter to them. Just 12 hrs before explosive were found at a school. 12 10th graders got injured in the attack.

They wanted to provoke India.

Brood Father

Country flag
I heard somewhere the count of causality is 70.. Is it true?..fuck man it seems the crpf are nothing but cannon fodder.. No security no intelligence input whatsoever.. How can the convoy move with so much security lapse
And as per the gayhadis are considered its time now.. I am not a war apologist but this time we need a definitive answers and some severed heads

Kazah

Jaish is based in Pakistan. What do you think it will work till Azhar is free?
but footsoldiers arent punjabi and pakhtun militia like it used to be in 90s, now local boys are doing that work.

fear needs to instilled in local kashmiri youth who is becoming too daring these days

shankyz

Country flag
Time for action:

- Full Blockage of Indus rivers
- Covert Ops
- Print of fake Pak Currency
- Full assistance to BLA
- Sniper daily targets to be assigned on LOC with M95 Barretts & Victrix Scorpios
- Daily Coordinated artillery barrages sector-wise ( should continue for a month ) on LOC
- Naval harassment of Pak fishermen , Coast guard , Navy and oil supplies
- Pinaka MBRLs and Brahmos should be tested without delay on LOC
- Go after terrorist's families like Israel / Russia did
- Abolish Article 370, time to alter demography in Kashmir

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I am making a wild guess that next cross border firing from their side will be escalated to continuous mortar firing for atleast a month into pak from our side...

Probably after MBS goes back....

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
but footsoldiers arent punjabi and pakhtun militia like it used to be in 90s, now local boys are doing that work.

fear needs to instilled in local kashmiri youth who is becoming too daring these days
Religious fanaticism is hardly afflected by fear for much of extent.
Matter is that even if lining them up and shooting in series will work. Answer is not.

Islam is the problem and the country who gave rise to Islamic nationalism is problem.

Kashmir is not an insurgency like others. It's upsurge of purely religious bigots. Them waving ISIS flags confirms that.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
MOS , PMO Jitendra Singh saying on t.v, "war like situation in GOI".
BKWAAS maar raha hai.

Watch this tweet and see how ideologically they have been let loose; turning into monsters.

They have had all the fun they wanted, it is time to purge.

Blaming USA, Pakistan, J-e-M etc is typical LINDU hormonal anomaly that fades Lindu thinking.

Even if we punish Pakistan they will stop for a while but their assets still remain viable.

Purge Purge Purge in Kashmir. They wanted only Hindu women to be left behind. It is time to show how it is done in reverse.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Desperate attempt by Pakistan to help Congress to gain political mileage out of this massacre. For 5 years no major terrorist event happened. Now towards the end of 5 years, this was a major attack to defame Modi Government. I believe a surgical strike at a time and place of our choosing should teach Pakistan a lesson.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Meanwhile I&B Ministry is quick to issue advisory to news channels to tone down their content...

Some pictures showing horrible state of the attack site circulating on WA. Meanwhile death toll 44.

DivineLight

No need.

India must wipe out all the youth even distantly close to any terror module in CBD Kashmir. Such operations have been done before.

Pakistani cowards are free to save them by mounting military attack then.
I want nothing but pakis' blood. Let's see if we get to see that. NaMo gave us enough reasons to trust him for next few days. IF he doesn't take any action, I will gladly join @Indx TechStyle camp.

Indrajit

Country flag
We had 5 years to build up some hard capabilities which would have allowed for immediate retaliation on the LC before further action took place. I’m certain some capabilities would have been added but obvious capabilities have not been bulked up. It’s a act of criminal negligence that we don’t have 500 ATAGS or similar available to exact immediate harsh punishment. We now have similar numbers available as a bankrupt country that has been running about with a begging bowl. That's a disgrace even if many here are unwilling to apportion any blame to the present government.

I have feared an attack in 2019 from the time this government came to power. it was always likely. When the horrifying reality that we are not much better in capabilities in 2019 than we were in 2008 strikes you, one can't but feel deeply disheartened. Sure, there is some evolutionary change but nothing close to what should have been, not even close. The best deterrence against such attacks would have been if Pak feared the capabilities ranged against it and that gave them pause. They don't fear it and have made the calculation that the risk is manageable and this is the result.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Meanwhile there is another attack on a police station in Shopian. Grenade lobbed. CASO launched in entire Shopian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles