IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Deviyon or Sajjanon, I rest my case................
You should have known that arguing with a donkey is easier than arguing with a napaki..a donkey can sometimes understand you but a napaki is a lost case.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Nah that guy said we didn't suspect him ,
While this guy with his roohani English was caught on first sentence of his first post.

He's being kept for entertainment purposes.
maybe that porkie guy was doing his national duty...i.e lying through teeth....he must be boasting for some some kinda attention from his fellow goat fuckerz..........

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The India attitude is like this
>Let s400 come then we will be strong.
>After s 400 arrives
>Let AMCA arrive then we will be strong
>After AMCA arrives
>Let Rail Guns arrive them we will be strong.
LMAO
But I heard the COAS saying that Army is ready....
However August is not the right moment due to lots of rains though mountain sector is not effected.

My take is that India will not allow Pakistan to make it LOC specific operations and would open all fronts in plains and deserts. For that let the water level in Canalas and rivers come down a litlle.

Best would be post Dec 19 when passes along Indo Tibet would be closed and Tibet would be all snow. Water levels in rivers will be lowest.

Till then a few more Balakots or may be Karachi may be on cards.

Foxbat

Country flag
In 1987 during skirmishes with the Soviet Air Force during the Soviet Afghan war a PAF F-16 was accidentally shot down by the another F-16 according to Pakistani and Western sources. What actually happened we would never know but according to many sources a Mig-23 shot it down and the US helped cover it up with a fratricide story.

Here is the story from 1987 from a Western Newspaper (Washington Post):

AFGHANISTAN SAYS IT DOWNED F16 FIGHTER FROM PAKISTAN
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...5d-e3ca-467a-ac1f-1588801a016a/?noredirect=on

Here is another article from 1987 by a Western Source how the US helped Pakistan Cover up the loss:

Exclusive Friendly fire downs Pakistani F-16; U.S. in a coverup
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/0...Pakistani-F-16-US-in-a-coverup/8251553579200/

Some highlights from the articles:

"Afghanistan's communist authorities said today an advanced U.S.-made F16 flown by the Pakistani Air Force was shot down inside Afghan territory, marking a new escalation in the air battles evolving out of Afghanistan's eight-year-old guerrilla war.

Diplomats here said that this would be the first Pakistani F16 to be shot down and that its loss could have an important impact on Pakistan's military tactics along the increasingly hostile Afghan border."

"Administration sources said the F16 pilots were then ambushed by what were believed to be two high-flying, Soviet-piloted MiG23 fighters. One F16 crashed on the Afghan side of the border, but the pilot ejected and parachuted into Pakistan, officials said.

.....but the F16 is the pride of its fleet and has assumed almost mythical proportions among Pakistanis as a symbol of the country's ability to defend itself."

"Other observers familiar with Pakistan said the loss of an F16 could have a more far-reaching impact, undercutting Pakistani confidence at a time when there is growing pressure to try to bring an end to the Afghan war and to get the estimated 3 million Afghan refugees in Pakistan to return home.

"The F16 was believed to be invincible," said one observer."

"Pakistan's attempt to cover up the accident was assisted by some Pentagon and State Department officials who felt the false report of a Soviet 'kill' might help promote Pakistan's bid to acquire sophisticated U.S.-made AWACS radar airplanes, administration sources told United Press International.

However, Pakistan first concocted the story primarily to 'save face' and prevent any embarrassment of its Air Force, which has created an F-16 craze among the Pakistani people, they said."

"The official said Pakistan was particularly embarrassed about the accident because the F-16 has 'seized the imagination of the Pakistani people' to the extent that there are 'F-16 cafes, F-16 T-shirts and F-16 bumper stickers. You can even see F-16s on the flaps of buses in Islamabad."

Same old story from 1987 repeating in 2019, invincible PAF F-16, pride of the country, shot down and then a cover story made discrediting the loss.

Deathstar

Country flag
Double post sorry

No unless and until I see some solid proof I don't agree with this.... Similarly I don't trust paki claim of shotting down our flanker....
Do u beleive Osama bin Laden was killed by the US?cz theres no proof of him being killed

vishnugupt

Country flag
http://idrw.org/iaf-probe-confirms-27-february-budgam-chopper-crash-was-caused-by-friendly-fire/

Here is the example how profesional our AF is ( Same like Navy )?? 27 Feb was total chaos to IAF. Everyone was on firing whatever they got in hand knowing nothing about enemy position and strength. They are only best in talking Dalali language ( English ), nice aviators, giving Fancy names to their fellow man.
People would thing this is first time but don't forget it is because of Modi government which force AF to do proper enquiry and make it public otherwise we would never come to know about Truth like previous accidents

indiatester

Country flag
http://idrw.org/iaf-probe-confirms-27-february-budgam-chopper-crash-was-caused-by-friendly-fire/

Here is the example how profesional our AF is ( Same like Navy )?? 27 Feb was total chaos to IAF. Everyone was on firing whatever they got in hand knowing nothing about enemy position and strength. They are only best in talking Dalali language ( English ), nice aviators, giving Fancy names to their fellow man.
People would thing this is first time but don't forget it is because of Modi government which force AF to do proper enquiry and make it public otherwise we would never come to know about Truth like previous accidents
yes... we will trust masala news, but we don't trust IAF. Well done mate. :facepalm:

vishwaprasad

Country flag
U muppet u even know who is Sameer Joshi??he is an ex IAF pilot of Mirage 20000 , who are u?bloody no body. Dont ridicule veterans.
So just because he is m2k pilot (all my respect to him as a saviour of my nation off course) we should take it as final proof? Show something solid....

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Abey gandu tu nikal idhar se. Maa mat chudva apni public forum pe.

Baar baar tum chutiye kyun aa jaate ho idhar apni gaand marwane. Ye riwaz tumhare napak main chalta hai. Idhar nhin.
Mods plz take a note.... I highlighted pilot shortage issue and these all napakis are attacking me very personally.... Does it mean if some true Indian is worried about his country safety and speak about shortcomings he will be considered as paki?? Or this forum is a room for keyboard warriors to feel great and on the top of this universe???

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Nah that guy said we didn't suspect him ,
While this guy with his roohani English was caught on first sentence of his first post.

He's being kept for entertainment purposes.
Lol seems 150 years of gulamgiri is still running in your blood that you are glorifying your knowledge about English here.... I'm an Indian and talking on my nation forum.... I care damn about my English mistakes you idiot

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
So just because he is m2k pilot (all my respect to him as a saviour of my nation off course) we should take it as final proof? Show something solid....
Cross over to PoK and go find the wreckage and interview people there , it will be an immense service to the nation and "incompetent" armed forces of India who are absolutely no match against Pakis will indebted to u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles