Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

According to this report, Russian soldiers were allegedly killed in the "south" under mysterious circumstances.

Russia should formally declare war with the Kiev regime. The Kiev forces, and their politicians need to be tried, and punished, for the war crimes they committed in Donbass. On the other hand, Russian soldiers should get a free hand to deal with the Kiev regime. I suppose strategically, an insurgency works better, as it gets a freer hand in dealing with the adversary.

P.S.: Don't read between the lines. I have chosen my words carefully.

Cadian

Can't stop laughing seen a gigantic panic wave on Ukrainian sites. A small regiment of Novorussian army has entered a town of Novoazovsk and destroyed a couple of Ukrainian roadblocks, and we see a mass fleeing of punishers from Mariupol and paranoid hysteria in the Internet. Lol.

happy

Are you a Jew? We only Jews answer the question of question. It is not anti-Semitism - it's a token. 2 people are the ones who died after falling and finished off. Just 49 people were killed.
If you keep posting half-heartedly, similar to the fight that the UA is putting up, how can I help it but ask more questions ?? :) Does that make me a jew ? No offence to the jews.

Just 49 UNARMED CIVILIANS who oppose the Kiev Junta, were killed. By using the word "JUST", you have proved the disdain you have towards them. If they were armed or if this happened during a fight, I wouldn't have found fault with you.

Frankly, now, I am feeling disgusted to continue replying to you.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Oh please, so cheap propaganda. You can find such places in any town in the world.

Of course. In Odessa, after a summer rain you can swim.

I said that Russia has their own problems, may not climb in the neighboring country.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If you keep posting half-heartedly, similar to the fight that the UA is putting up, how can I help it but ask more questions ?? :) Does that make me a jew ? No offence to the jews.

Just 49 UNARMED CIVILIANS who oppose the Kiev Junta, were killed. By using the word "JUST", you have proved the disdain you have towards them. If they were armed or if this happened during a fight, I wouldn't have found fault with you.

Frankly, now, I am feeling disgusted to continue replying to you.

There were only unarmed? Lie on. I don't care. When will the war in Odessa, you here won't come.

happy

There were only unarmed? Lie on. I don't care. When will the war in Odessa, you here won't come.
You are right....I won't come. You better make sure which side you show allegiance. Literally.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You are right....I won't come. You better make sure which side you show allegiance. Literally.
I FOR Ukraine, as well as many inhabitants of Odessa and we are ready to defend your city from the Russian marines, and troops TMR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles